It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Additional Skunk Works Secrets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Any hints as to where to go to look for it online?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Nope wasn't talking about that guy. Something much faster went old school nouveau.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Nope wasn't talking about that guy. Something much faster went old school nouveau.

It's back, at 2:12..

Learned something new the LRS-B concept at 1:52 is a variable geometry concept oh, and shortly after that another kind of variable geometry I have thus far only seen as a 2D concept..
edit on 8/1/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Referring to 2:12. Yeah, don't think that guy looks like that if it's what I think they are implying it is. (something that will/does travel very fast. ) More old school, but very up to date.. Sweeter lines. not as fat through out. Playing off an old idea that may address a few solutions needed for what it does.

Like that variable geometry idea BTW. Thinking a few aircraft from LM will be using something similar.

That bird at 1:52 looks like a beast!!! Would looooove to see that thing fly. To paraphrase what someone here on ATS once said "Bricks will be $ on the day that thing is deployed and the enemy sees it. " But that's the point they wont see it!! Haha Russia, china.

edit on 1-8-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

PS I love LM. It does seem like they never forget who they're working for. Sweet designs! You guys are making some of us Americans very proud, keep it up.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

VS-07 great design , lower and faster in the same plane like a stealth B1-B great design for a LRS-B

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Great design for a B-1b replacement too.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: SubTruth

There are ways to mimic antigravity that isn't antigravity, but it could be mistaken for it.

Like thsi new mystery propulsion device Boeing has in development

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Different system. Although there are rumors of an engine that went missing somewhere in the world during a testing mishap.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I can image the look on the faces of the engineers watching that thing disappear.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

That's one that I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for. I wonder where it finally came down. Depending on the country involved that could technically be an act of war.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yeah. I hope for our sake it's in the ocean somewhere. If not, then somewhere I can find it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Strap that sucker onto your car and crank it up.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

hmmmm... I googled "mimic antigravity" and this is what popped:

emereo.net...

anyone feel free to translate that to general english for us?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Any hints as to where to go to look for it online?

Oh its not online and never will be as long as its a secret. Lol

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Doh!! I get it now. My reading comprehension skills are lacking sometimes. I know where the picture is and I think you are probably right for as long as its secret it will not get posted on line.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingofyo1

hmmmm... I googled "mimic antigravity" and this is what popped:

emereo.net...

anyone feel free to translate that to general english for us?

Their experiment involves a ring of superconducting material rotating up to 6 500 times a minute. Superconductors are special materials that lose all electrical resistance at a certain temperature. Spinning superconductors produce a weak magnetic field, the so-called London moment. The new experiment tests a conjecture that explains the difference between high-precision mass measurements of Cooper-pairs (the current carriers in superconductors) and their prediction via quantum theory. They have discovered that this anomaly could be explained by the appearance of a gravitomagnetic field in the spinning superconductor (This effect has been named the Gravitomagnetic London Moment by analogy with its magnetic counterpart).

It demonstrates that a superconductive gyroscope is capable of generating a powerful gravitomagnetic field, and is therefore the gravitational counterpart of the magnetic coil. Depending on further confirmation, this effect could form the basis for a new technological domain, which would have numerous applications in space and other high-tech sectors" says ESA study manager Clovis de Matos. Although just 100 millionths of the acceleration due to the Earth’s gravitational field, the measured field is a surprising one hundred million trillion times larger than Einstein’s General Relativity predicts. Initially, the researchers were reluctant to believe their own results.

European Space Agency

Oddly enough, over the years I have heard several rumors of "flying saucer" propulsion drives that center upon a conductive liquid metal [mercury] spun up to incredible speeds.. There may be more to those rumors after all.. wow.
edit on 8/4/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Doh!! I get it now. My reading comprehension skills are lacking sometimes. I know where the picture is and I think you are probably right for as long as its secret it will not get posted on line.

Two words: bank vault. Lol

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Hmmm. Where might that vault be located? Just asking.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join