It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli airstrikes within an hour, completely leveled.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

so in the end we have to wonder what it is and WHY Israel started hamas. Yes, that is correct. Israel formed and created hamas. Now we just have to ask why?

Seems to all be right there. Israel formed Hamas for provocation.
The provocation serves as their genocide of the Gazans ( happening now). The genocide
might actually be the only thing that could unite the whole world against Israel. Because
the whole world must come against Isreal in the end as prophesied. Along those lines?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Because of all that destruction, a "miracle baby" died recently in Gaza. The child was delivered from its dead mother and lived and was put in the hospital in an incubator. That poor lil scrap of life was holding on until the hospital was b*mbed and the electricity destroyed. The baby is now deceased....the sadness and tragedy of this mess shrivels the soul.

Know what the Israeli soldiers call a "kill" like that...a "twofor". meaning...they take 2 lives with one bullet. What kind of world is this? What is becoming of the human species.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Indeed the issue should be looked at from a different perspective. In my opinion one can digest the whole issue if he/she looks at the root of all these recent wars on Gaza. the root is this: Isrealis occupied palestinian lands decades ago and they are not lawful settlers there. lets be clear, as an Iranian I am fully aware that Arab Leaders (Or better to say illiterate Dictators) may betray we Iranins (as many times they did so) but in the war between palestinians and Isrealis who is the real guilty? who has the justice in his side? who is producing excuses for his atrocities? who? When I attend to the fact that they knew it was a UN School and still they bombed it I remember A Documentary in which jews of mysterious beliefs murdered innocent children and ate their blood in their brutal ceremonies (It is a reality not a fairytale). Isrealis are indeed human eaters.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Bu-buy Gaza. Musta done goofed. Israel done back traced it.

Seriously, wipe yourself off. You bleeding.

Let's see, how many more funny quotes can I fit into a horrible incident?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoogieMan911
To put the Opposing Firepower into Perspective.

A Gaza Rocket Penetrates the "US Taxpayer Funded" Iron Dome.

A "US Taxpayer Funded" Israeli Rocket Penetrates a Non Existent Palestinian Defense.

The First Casualty of War is The Truth.

I have a bigger pothole outside my house than the "damage" done in that first pic, yeah a proportionate response alright

edit on 31-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If the U.S. is against Israel committing such atrocities, why is it not forcing any economic sanctions on Israel?
Guess its ok to turn a blind eye to certain countries.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Beowolfs because: .

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If, say, Grand Bahama Island were a terrorist nation dedicated to the "destruction of the good ole U.S.A.

Grand Bahama and its people decide to start firing missiles at Miami at random. They send suicide bombers to Shopping Malls in the Southern U.S.A., they randomly blow up buses in New York and Boston then celebrate in the streets.

How long before the good ole U.S.A. turns Grand Bahama Island into a parking lot and builds a McDonald's?

Israel is surrounded by Nations dedicated to the same destruction. Screw Hamas, blow their collective asses away.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm absolutely sick to death of seeing all this war stuff now, every time i switch to some news channel its Gaza this, Ukraine that, Russia, America, my religion this, that the other and my dad is bigger than your dad....

It's the same old spiel! Although i will say in light of the civilians being (purposely?) killed in the middle east, it's abhorrent and psychopathic. I do not understand how one person can just order an army to kill civilians... and i cannot understand how a human person can follow these orders, makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zymandias
I do not understand how one person can just order an army to kill civilians... and i cannot understand how a human person can follow these orders, makes me sick.

You can get people to do a lot of things for duty, and/or honor, nationalism, and a little scrap of ribbon to pin to their chest. You'd be surprised (maybe), who said something similar to this, but it's very, very true. And very sick, and twisted, as well.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Catacomb

This saddens me, i wish money and religion would vanish because they are the contributors to war, would you and everyone else agree?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Looking at that video, I think it's a miracle that some Palestinians manage to survive. The amount of explosions and their proximity to each-other is monstrous... Some didn't even have the time to clear the dust.

If they keep it up, they will destroy Gaza completely by Sunday...

Israel is on the verge of taking things too far and annihilating Palestinians. If that happens, I fear the sh#storm that will follow.

I would support that Israel would take it's soldiers by foot and dismantle and dispose of any rockets. But not this... This is wiping out territory.

Puts into perspective the bulldozers that will eventually come with armor and bullet shields...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Poor Gaza ....give me a break. Maybe they will think twice next time they wanna send missiles toward Israel.

I'm sick of hearing all this cry baby crap about poor Gaza gets bombed....but its all gravy when Gaza launches (yes on civilian population) missiles on Israel.....please Its called collateral damage eat it Gaza. Then stop launching on Israel and sighn a cease fire. You want war so war is what you get.

You don't like your poor little kids dying then STOP FRIGGIN PICKING A FIGHT.

-Alien

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What can you say really... There is no justification for this... What makes it worse the damn jews should know better! They should know what it is like to be treated in this way! But I guess it is like people, some that are abused go on to be abusers. Or some just lose any self respect.

But the situation is crazy... Here I am lying in bed, I've never seen a bomb! Wouldn't know what one was like! While others have to tell their kids that bombs are fireworks and wonder everyday if you are coming home... If when you get home you still have one! How many of us have these worries.... This isn't fair... In no way is this fair...

What is the solution? I dunno... I'm not sure there is one... I guess we just sit and wait and watch as a people get destroyed... Every good soul in isreal and every good soul in gaza should meet at the fence and rip it down together!!! Berlin wall style!!!
edit on 1-8-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Poor Gaza ....give me a break. Maybe they will think twice next time they wanna send missiles toward Israel.

I'm sick of hearing all this cry baby crap about poor Gaza gets bombed....but its all gravy when Gaza launches (yes on civilian population) missiles on Israel.....please Its called collateral damage eat it Gaza. Then stop launching on Israel and sighn a cease fire. You want war so war is what you get.

You don't like your poor little kids dying then STOP FRIGGIN PICKING A FIGHT.

-Alien

Yup sure... isreal has towns levelled everyday with high grade explosives... They have power cut off for a year...

You are lumping ALL palestinians together! Say I live near you, and I decide to go on a killing spree, say some other thugs in the neighbourhood wanna join me... So now we are a firece gang of thugs... Say we get some retaliation and you are stuck there... You gonna kick us out huh??? Pffft Sure you will...

The people of gaza have no damn choice... They are stuck in the middle of 2 bullies... Only the ones attacking them do so with rediculous force! Unmatched force... Carpet bombing, white phospherous...

No-one says people should bomb isreal, no-one says that is okay... But say I slap you in the face, quite hard so it stings you... Can you then shoot me in mine and hunt down my family and kill all of them too? THIS is what we're talking about here! It is unreasonable... You are tellingme isreal doesn't have the capability to go after those responsible WITHOUT killing everything that moves???

EDIT: Imagine the senario above with the gangs... We have that now, people bomb, people shoot, people starngle and rape and do all kinds of hideous things... In no way would you fence in an area and never let anyone leave and then if they spit at you wipe out multigenerational families! Well would you? How would that go down in america? Sounds a bit like wako huh... How would feel about upscaling it???
edit on 1-8-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

You are lumping ALL palestinians together!

The government in Gaza is Hamas. Gaza is, for all practical purposes, Hamas. Hamas is at war with Israel. Therefore, Gaza is at war with Israel.

Some Palestinians may not be angry at Israel, just as some British weren't mad at the Germans. But civilians on both sides were killed. Are you suggesting that all Hamas members identify themselves with bright vests so Israelis don't accidentally kill civilians?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Are you suggesting that all Hamas members identify themselves with bright vests so Israelis don't accidentally kill civilians?

No, it's a much better solution just to kill everyone, isn't it.....

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Dear Flatcoat,

What's your serious answer to killing Hamas without killing civilians?

I don't mind a little snark now and then, I've used it two or three times myself, but what have you got that's useful?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Ok, here's a scenario, and I promise I'm not being snarky, this is a serious question. The U.S. gov is responsible for damn nasty atrocities over the years, so what if the victims got together and leveled the entire U.S.A. in retaliation. Would you be OK with that?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Dear Flatcoat,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was an even bigger source of amusement than the last one.

Why stop with America? Islam exists almost entirely because of the sword and conquest. Let's ban Islam and destroy all the countries that espouse it.

Why are you talking about retaliation for past wrongs when I'm talking about finding a lasting peace in the current situation? If Hamas is fighting the current war, get rid of Hamas. I don't think either one of us seriously wants to go back to the beginning of civilization and start taking revenge on anyone (or their descendants) who did bad things.

What your suggesting is picking scabs that have pretty much healed over when we are ignoring the fresh cut on another part of our body. I had nothing to do with American Indians, slaves, fighting in Germany. I am not fighting now, yet you are seriously suggesting that I should be destroyed?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I had nothing to do with American Indians, slaves, fighting in Germany. I am not fighting now, yet you are seriously suggesting that I should be destroyed?

All those dead civilians had nothing to do with launching rockets, and just look at them now. BTW, I'm glad you find it amusing, it seems their deaths served some purpose after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join