It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli airstrikes within an hour, completely leveled.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
ISRAEL’S 155mm CURE FOR ‘TERRORISM’

All of humanity is witness.

No ifs, ands, or buts, these are definitely war crimes, and a rogue U.S. government is complicit.

Israel sows the seeds of its own destruction, as their self-serving apartheid state will be impossible to sustain.

"After victory, you have more enemies." -Cicero

F.T.G.

edit on 29-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The definition of 'terrorism' is violence committed against civilians to insight terror for political reasons/gain.

Okay.

In Practise, as we are seeing, State Terrorism is permited even applauded. But, stateless or even shrinking state self defense is deplored.

Isreal is lauded (in the US) for defending itself againsts it's 'neigbhors' but Palestine is condemned for defending it'sself from an aggresive neighbor. I guess hypocracy is the new honesty and truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The israel problem is more and more becoming mainstream, they are bleeding allies.
Tell everyone you can.
Peace will only come when war is no longer profitable.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Through AIPAC, the U.S. government supplies Israel with the weapons that now destroy Gaza, and murder its people.

It's disgraceful how the U.S. government is currently pushing an agenda to provide safe haven for the so called "refugees" from South America, but there's not a whisper of the true refugees, the one-hundred-thousand suffering refugees of Gaza.

F.T.G.

edit on 29-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
UN's Investigation of Israel Should Go Beyond War Crimes to Genocide

edit on 30-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Everybody that defends Israels actions by saying "They only target strategical and military targets in a precise way" should watch the video and rethink.
This is not a precise operation, this is just simple "we bomb it all away, no matter what".
I don't want to know how many families, children and old people are crushed under the ruins of their homes and will probably not be found until there is peace and time to clean up.
The official deathtoll we get is probably just the tip of the iceberg in that chaos.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just a quick thought which came when I reversed my point of view.

Let's say that Gaza is getting terribly damaged and that many, many people are being killed by Israel.

We should remember that Hamas is governing Gaza, and has since 2006. They have launched rockets, and have been shelled by Israel, several times.

Let us also say that Israel has overwhelming firepower, has used it in the past and will use it again. This is especially true when faced with rockets fired from Gaza. Gaza has no hope of defeating Israel in a military conflict.

Given all that, what sane leader would tell his forces "It's all right, men. I know you have pistols and the enemy has machine guns, tanks, jets and artillery, but I want you to go out there and fight."

Hamas knows, if it's leadership is not insane, that firing rockets into Israel will do little damage and result in the deaths of Palestinians. This is a suicide mission with no chance of success. Hamas is throwing away lives for nothing.

So, why are they doing it? Hamas is sacrificing Palestinians in order to get good publicity. I can see no other reason. You can see it on ATS. Hamas is so concerned about publicity that they make fake videos and send them throughout the world. Remember the one here that was the centerpiece of an entire thread? The cellphone video which pretended to show a Palestinian shot three times by an Israeli sniper? You'll recall that there was no visible blood, no torn clothing, nothing.

If Hamas is sending people, over and over again, to their death for PR purposes, then they have to be killed off or given life in a psych ward with no possibility of parole. This is far worse than anything that Israel has ever done.

I can't understand supporting Hamas in this policy if you have any regard for human life. It wastes life and prolongs war. This is truly barbaric.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

besides that, it's friggin stupid.

i can't even give them credit for being the underdog.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

big baddah booms!

time for pali friends to let them in.

and i doubt they were all airstrikes, if any.

pretty good shootin if they were.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Or perhaps there are groups of people who fund "terrorist" organisations around the world as a way to further their own Financial and/or Idealogical goals.

Once a few people die on either side of the conflict the real ROI is recognised as people mobilise in support of their preferred cause based upon loyalty.

Puppets on a string...poor peoples lives for sale at the cost of a meme.

Why let the enemy be the enemy when you are richer than them? Simply BE the enemy and you will always control the game.

edit on 30-7-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Have you ever consider that these volunteers for Hamas is those who already have lost their loved ones by Jewish bombs and what not. I wonder how many families there have lost someone they loved dearly, i wonder how many of those will pend towards hate and revenge, in their situation inside those walls might raise different path of thoughts about life and what matters.

What do you think, how would the surrender go down actually, would Gaza be left for Palestinian ppl to live and govern them selfs? I think they know Jewish ppl would come in and level the city rather quickly and drive Palestinians to the ocean.. Imaginate if its other way around, Jews would have been driven to one city around walls and no real weapons against their enemies whom got all sort of weapons they dare ever ask for but they would stick to the we have right to live here while bombs rain down on em. How would you look at it then?

edit on 30-7-2014 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
War Crimes, F•cking period. Israel is a disgrace to the World.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
After watching that video I'd like to add:

If that is "Gods wrath" smiting his enemies, count me out. That psycho can keep his pearly gates and....well, no thanks.
what? That is corrupt mans wrath you are witnessing following the lead of the prince of this world, the devil. You are witnessing corrupt man following a false god whom Abraham never served.

or did I miss the hail and brimstone part?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Total obliteration.
Targeting terrorists and tunnels...... I don't think so. Systematic extermination....... sounds more like it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
Just a quick thought which came when I reversed my point of view.

Let's say that Gaza is getting terribly damaged and that many, many people are being killed by Israel.

We should remember that Hamas is governing Gaza, and has since 2006. They have launched rockets, and have been shelled by Israel, several times.

Let us also say that Israel has overwhelming firepower, has used it in the past and will use it again. This is especially true when faced with rockets fired from Gaza. Gaza has no hope of defeating Israel in a military conflict.

Given all that, what sane leader would tell his forces "It's all right, men. I know you have pistols and the enemy has machine guns, tanks, jets and artillery, but I want you to go out there and fight."

Hamas knows, if it's leadership is not insane, that firing rockets into Israel will do little damage and result in the deaths of Palestinians. This is a suicide mission with no chance of success. Hamas is throwing away lives for nothing.

So, why are they doing it? Hamas is sacrificing Palestinians in order to get good publicity. I can see no other reason. You can see it on ATS. Hamas is so concerned about publicity that they make fake videos and send them throughout the world. Remember the one here that was the centerpiece of an entire thread? The cellphone video which pretended to show a Palestinian shot three times by an Israeli sniper? You'll recall that there was no visible blood, no torn clothing, nothing.

If Hamas is sending people, over and over again, to their death for PR purposes, then they have to be killed off or given life in a psych ward with no possibility of parole. This is far worse than anything that Israel has ever done.

I can't understand supporting Hamas in this policy if you have any regard for human life. It wastes life and prolongs war. This is truly barbaric.
so in the end we have to wonder what it is and WHY Israel started hamas. Yes, that is correct. Israel formed and created hamas. Now we just have to ask why?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

As sadistic as these Zionists can be, I can imagine them removing the dead bodies before any one gets a chance to do a body count.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Dear romilo,

Thanks for the response, it helps me check my thinking.

Have you ever consider that these volunteers for Hamas is those who already have lost their loved ones by Jewish bombs and what not. I wonder how many families there have lost someone they loved dearly,
Actually, I was thinking about the "civilians." Hamas says that the vast majority of those killed are civilians with nothing to do with resistance against Israel. If that's true, then the deaths Hamas causes by keeping up this stupid rocket barrage are those of completely innocent people who Hamas is willing to sacrifice for press coverage.

i wonder how many of those will pend towards hate and revenge, in their situation inside those walls might raise different path of thoughts about life and what matters.

So not only is Hamas bringing about the deaths of innocents, it is encouraging the continuation of hatred and violence.

What do you think, how would the surrender go down actually, would Gaza be left for Palestinian ppl to live and govern them selfs?

Yes, I think that's what would happen. Basically, that's what did happen when Israel pulled out completely in 2005. Israel did keep control of the borders, but it didn't matter much because the rockets were coming from Gaza within the first month or two.

I think they know Jewish ppl would come in and level the city rather quickly and drive Palestinians to the ocean..
I don't think that would occur because Israel had the chance to do that in 1967 when they conquered all of Gaza, the West Bank, and big hunks of Egypt. They didn't wipe out the population then.

Imaginate if its other way around, Jews would have been driven to one city around walls and no real weapons against their enemies whom got all sort of weapons they dare ever ask for but they would stick to the we have right to live here while bombs rain down on em. How would you look at it then?

I would like to think that the Israelis, or any sane nation, would say "Well, we've got no chance of winning this one. Why don't we go to the UN, ask them for help in the period after we surrender. It will save Israeli lives, and we might get a piece of land somewhere where we can start over.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Too important of a thread to be buried.

These people have a right to live.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
After watching that video I'd like to add:

If that is "Gods wrath" smiting his enemies, count me out. That psycho can keep his pearly gates and....well, no thanks.
what? That is corrupt mans wrath you are witnessing following the lead of the prince of this world, the devil. You are witnessing corrupt man following a false god whom Abraham never served.

or did I miss the hail and brimstone part?

That was kind of the point, a God fearing nation in its truest sense wouldn't behave in such a way. It's what makes it funny and apparently how I process genocide uncouth or otherwise. I rarely call out my tongue-in-cheek moments it takes the fun out of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I agree that this is the most ridiculous "War" perhaps ever seen.

Completely staged, no chance at all for anything but this too happen, as it was all planned over a hundred years ago, well thousands of years ago.

A question, how is it that all the people that believe 9/11 towers can disintegrate from planes are on Israel's side?

An answer, because a certain religion, of YAHWEH, is actually the more sadistic one , INDEED.

Another question, when USA was doing this and worse to Iraq Afghanistan and the countless others, how did no one see the exact same footprints and styling as this conflict here??

Anyone care to answer ??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join