It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to officially clock on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hello ATS members and admin,
so after a 10 year shift of logging on and checking out threads pretty much every day, plus a handful of replies, I decided to announce my existence.

I first came to the site looking for knowledge on secret UK bases as I live close to two of the them in central England. From then on my travels denying ignorance have taken me far in my research into all things ATS.

My subjects of choice are ancient civilisations, sci-tech, myth & legend, geopolitics and good old fashioned secret societies. If I had to put this myriad of things into words, they would be; Celtic / Alchemy / Isis / Royalty / Battles / Quantum / Power.

I hope you take my posts and threads with an easy going manner, whilst I hope to be respectful to all members and further knowledge in the best light.

Peace out for now.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Official Welcome to ATS. Though you've been here since the beginning of time, you still get welcome cookies.

See ya in the forums...

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Glad you took the plunge and joined the ranks. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeah yeah sure sure. For all we know you have been here as a sleeper agent, biding your time until activated by your handlers from the shadows and are now called forth to wreck havoc among the truthful folk of ATS.
But what a novel concept, to have been here so long and never started a thread. Refreshing actually.
Welcome to the spotlight Firesnake.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hi firesnake!

so after a 10 year shift of logging on and checking out threads pretty much every day, plus a handful of replies, I decided to announce my existence.

Officially clocked on? Whats the timer ticking down too?

Just playing. Welcome to a quiet listener.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Mmm cookies, thanks Destinyone, also Jennyfrenzy.
TerryMcGuire, well if being a sleeper agent means it gets me more sleep then I'll happily fill that role. Now I just need some milk and my night is set.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I need to get more involved here so by introducing I think you do become part of the ATS (functional/dysfunctional?) family. Woohoo, feels good!

Looking forward to that first post.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Welcome! 7 More Comm's and you will be in Thread Rendering Heaven!

Or in whatever part of the inner or outer part of the cosmos you'd prefer to be in.
Syx.
edit on 29-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow, you have been lurking around here longer than I have been. Welcome to the conversations.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hellooooooooooooo and welcome to nutsville...............enjoy..........

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There's always one person that's late to the party.....did you at least bring some beer?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, I'm looking forward to your threads, they sound enlightening and interesting.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Joined in 2010 huh? It's always great fun to see someone decide to finally jump in.

Now, buckle your seatbelt, you're in for one heck of a ride !

Have fun, Firesnake !!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Slacker! Get yourself a posting comments. You need to catch up.

Cya around, for sure.

top topics

join