It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defining Zionism.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: MarlinGrace

And that has nothing to do with your comment about communism.

Please elaborate in a way that is relevant.

If you can't grasp the relevance of the material stated then what else is there to say? I did my part now you do yours, prove it's not.

Isn't that a logical fallacy......trying to disprove a negative?

You have to provide the enemy with a label so everyone can point fingers and say see, those capitalist pigs are the problem of the world. This is a communist tactic going back many many years.

To prove something is a "communist tactic" you would have to talk about the tactics communists use....which you did not do. Copying and pasting a bunch of stuff on Jewish Bolshevism does not directly point out the specific tactic your were describing. (By the way, may want to use quotes next time, otherwise someone may thing you are plagiarizing someone else's content)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: MarlinGrace

And that has nothing to do with your comment about communism.

Please elaborate in a way that is relevant.

If you can't grasp the relevance of the material stated then what else is there to say? I did my part now you do yours, prove it's not.

Isn't that a logical fallacy......trying to disprove a negative?

You have to provide the enemy with a label so everyone can point fingers and say see, those capitalist pigs are the problem of the world. This is a communist tactic going back many many years.

To prove something is a "communist tactic" you would have to talk about the tactics communists use....which you did not do. Copying and pasting a bunch of stuff on Jewish Bolshevism does not directly point out the specific tactic your were describing. (By the way, may want to use quotes next time, otherwise someone may thing you are plagiarizing someone else's content)

I supplied to you the term origination, the year of it's origination, how it was used in its origination, and you can't see the tactic in this I am surprised. This could hardly be considered a bunch of stuff.

I will do my best to remember the quotes next time to avoid the post police.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

That would be fine if non-jews had the same rights and privledges as jews. But it is not and never was the intent.

Do non Americans have the same rights as Americans? Hell this president has proven Americans don't have rights as Americans anymore.

(I think I have the quoting correct here - no I didn't - the bold was Martin's response to my statement)

It isn't a matter of citizenship - as in your US citizen vs non US citizen. There are Arab Isrealis and they DO NOT have the same rights and privedleges as Jewish Isrealis. Some codified in written law and some as 'jim crow' law.

It's frankly - racial and religious and not a matter of legal citizenship.

adalah.org...
edit on 2-8-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

The 'IceBack' anticdote was to illustrate the idea that 'invasion' takes many shapes and the military model is not the most effective. The US regularly 'economically' invades and occupies countries all the time. It's not realy on topic but a wise point to keep in mind in the context of Zionism - and their (it's?) inability to 'rid themselves of arabs' in a less brutal (point of view - yes) manner.

And honestly - if you were a forgien power - would you want to 'administer' the US? Really. I'd cut ties and let the US 'stew in it's own sh**).
edit on 2-8-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join