It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it with people and their fog lights?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Greetings,

Driving with headlights on during daytime is a safety factor. There have been tests conducted on this.

Personally I prefer headlights on because many times it's difficult to see grayish cars against certain back grounds or certain lighting conditions. Just keep them on dim.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeH
Greetings,

Driving with headlights on during daytime is a safety factor. There have been tests conducted on this.

Personally I prefer headlights on because many times it's difficult to see grayish cars against certain back grounds or certain lighting conditions. Just keep them on dim.

Yeah i understand but this is the fog lights, besides, as previously stated, lights (even fog ones) dont blind people in the daytime.

People just turn everything on and permanently leave them all on, day night, wind rain snow - all the time every time.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
As a bike rider this is highly frustrating.

Also this new fad for leds all over the front!!!

In the rain, with a wet visor one gets dazzled by these people, TURN THEM OFF, theres no fog, you dont need them, you have headlight we can see you and so can you, a fog light wont make your normal night driving any better.

No fog? NO BLOODY FOG LIGHTS!!!!!!! Literally zero benifit, fog lights are not focused, they are made to cut under fog when its actually foggy! SO when they are used without fog they just blind people at night.

/end of rant

I have this issue with high beams! I don't drive at night much but when I do I am blinded by people with their brights on. I always turn my off if a car is coming you would think they would do the same! My car has fog lights but they do not work or they are for looks.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: Biigs
As a bike rider this is highly frustrating.

Also this new fad for leds all over the front!!!

In the rain, with a wet visor one gets dazzled by these people, TURN THEM OFF, theres no fog, you dont need them, you have headlight we can see you and so can you, a fog light wont make your normal night driving any better.

No fog? NO BLOODY FOG LIGHTS!!!!!!! Literally zero benifit, fog lights are not focused, they are made to cut under fog when its actually foggy! SO when they are used without fog they just blind people at night.

/end of rant

I have this issue with high beams! I don't drive at night much but when I do I am blinded by people with their brights on. I always turn my off if a car is coming you would think they would do the same! My car has fog lights but they do not work or they are for looks.

This was a bit of a dick move and im not proud of him for it but i will say it anyway: When my father was young (before i turned up) he used to drive a rally car with 4 spotlights on the front, if somone didnt dip he would fire them all up..... OH YES they dipped very fast after that!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

HAHA that is awesome!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join