It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: 1.6 Million Arabs under Attack by Hamas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
something just ain't right about all this

the muslim waqf has complete control of temple mount. if the secular state of israel was that dead set against muslims, why would they let the waqf control the most sacred site of jewish history? it makes no sense. and yet, i've read articles that describe even entire sects of judaism, christians of all varieties, and of course, muslims of all varieties as second class citizens. one article in particular said the lines being drawn in the sand were over whether you were ashkenazi jew vs. all other kinds of jews, including sephardi, and that the prison inmate population is composed primarily of sephardis, christians and muslims.

how is that even possible if muslims control temple mount, the christians and sephardis own and control religious sites inside israel, with full backing of the government. i just don't get all this. it's a mixed up mess of what the freak.

Brother.... its nice to be able to answer one of your questions for a change! as opposed to u answering mine

I must start by saying that the temple mount is a complex matter in itself so lets put it aside for the moment.

Ashkenazis and sepharadi both have equal right 100%. there is no 2nd class citizen this is a myth. in the past the ashkis were from europe, they were more educated and cultured and therefore took on posts of worth ie they became bankers, merchants, teachers, etc... while the sepharadis who came from mainly arab countries were less privileged in terms of education of todays modern western civilization and were less inclined to take high end jobs, they simply didnt know how.

This is not some kinda conspiracy as most on ATS with thousands of stars would have you believe simply by making a thread about the ashkenazis. if you have more questions PM me!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: dashen

There is a growing segment of society that won't be happy until the country of Israel is gone.

There simply will not be any peace until that time.

Sad.

There will not be peace even then.

All anyone has to do is take a look at what happened in Iraq, Syria, and the rest of the Middle east.

If it's not the Jews, It's the christian.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the idea is to punish the Zionist cabal in charge of Israel affairs, policies, laws, settlement issues, with a barrage of terrorism on all fronts at anytime or anywhere

random targets & happenstance killings to harass the Zionist government is the chaos the Hamas desires... I bet there have been many assassination plans of Zionist leaders... but all that accomplishes is a quick replacement in the hierarchy of Israeli citizens which lean to a 'respectable terror' response

so, in the Intifida mind...the whole nation must be immersed in terror, hence the missiles...other than when public massing places like markets or busses are targeted with bombs (IED's) or martyrs w/bombs

boy was I wrong and too specific, that Hamas was essentially anti-Zionist only

just viewed a 2 minute video by the Son of the Hamas founder

SEE: www.youtube.com...

...Published on Jul 26, 2014

Mosab Hassan Yousef (Son of Hamas Founder) reveals the truth about how Hamas Terror group aims to kill civilians and uses Palestinian Children as human shields

(58) seconds into his answer he reveals that the demise of Israel is not the Hamas goal...
(1:00) the goal of Hamas is to be in the Islamic State Caliphate... and to kill non-Muslims along the way, Israeli or Palestinian or whatever

so I was partially correct in stating Hamas wants the Chaos of un-targeted missiles killing without target decision
because that is the necessary condition of all societies at the return of the Mahdi- total chaos worldwide

but I did not realize that murder & martyrdom is a ideology & way to live your life as a Hamas adherent

what I take away from this revelation is that a Hamas adherent desires to kill for Islam or die for Islam more than having a good wife, life. job, career/money or anything...

neo96 is correct,( belated star)
edit on th31140674474230252014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Indeed the issue should be looked at from a different perspective. In my opinion one can digest the whole issue if he/she looks at the root of all these recent wars on Gaza. the root is this: Isrealis occupied palestinian lands decades ago and they are not lawful settlers there. lets be clear, as an Iranian I am fully aware that Arab Leaders (Or better to say illiterate Dictators) may betray we Iranins (as many times they did so) but in the war between palestinians and Isrealis who is the real guilty? who has the justice in his side? who is producing excuses for his atrocities? who? When I attend to the fact that they knew it was a UN School and still they bombed it I remember A Documentary in which jews of mysterious beliefs murdered innocent children and ate their blood in their brutal ceremonies (It is a reality not a fairytale). Isrealis are indeed human eaters.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: MrCynic

the idea is to punish the Zionist cabal in charge of Israel affairs, policies, laws, settlement issues, with a barrage of terrorism on all fronts at anytime or anywhere

random targets & happenstance killings to harass the Zionist government is the chaos the Hamas desires... I bet there have been many assassination plans of Zionist leaders... but all that accomplishes is a quick replacement in the hierarchy of Israeli citizens which lean to a 'respectable terror' response

so, in the Intifida mind...the whole nation must be immersed in terror, hence the missiles...other than when public massing places like markets or busses are targeted with bombs (IED's) or martyrs w/bombs

So basically, Hamas is practicing terrorism in the most classic, textbook sense of the term. That would be what you describe there. I can't say that I have heard it put quite that way before, but it fits and is accurate.

One thing I hadn't realized until the last couple days? The Prime Minister of Turkey is also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Just as Hamas is and follows, so does that PM. The same people Egypt ran out and are in the process of killing as we speak, by sentences of death for what they tried to do there.

This group just keeps coming up in everything happening over there. That is also one of the key differences between Hamas and the traditional Palestinian Authority from what I can determine.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck

Do you think the Israelis spit at the descendents of Abraham and David like they do at priests?
I wonder when the Khazar monsters are going to steal the Semites homes and land?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck

originally posted by: minusinfinity

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Because they are poor and desperate. It's amazing what people will do when they have nothing to lose.

Bull#.
Just because I'm unemployed and pissed off isn't a reason to strap on a bomb and kill innocent people.

What if you were unemployed, pissed off, poor, and spent your entire life in a FEMA camp?

I think the point of this initial post was to show that there is absolutely no reason that they cannot live among each other and they do live among each other. The variable which exists in Gaza is Hamas..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Because some Arabs couldn't care about first world standards, they would rather fight than become the occupiers b**ch..

Yup look what happens when you give up fighting... 2 classic examples... America... Australia...

Both indigenous populations ARE second class citizens... Atleast American feel a little guilty and afford them cheap booze! lol

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Same reason there are millions of americans in gangs and in prisons. Individuals differ.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Many Arabs see what living in Arab countries like like those around Israel is like and want nothing to do with them.

Do you really think any Arab in Israel would want to live under ISIS or Iran,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join