It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: 1.6 Million Arabs under Attack by Hamas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok. Its a dirty trick.
Did you know that there are over 1.6 million Israeli Arabs Living in Israel?
Did you know that they enjoy a first world lifestyle?
Did you know that they aren't second-class citizens?
Did you know that they run for shelter too When the missiles hit their neighborhoods?
I wonder why almost 2 million Arabs can peacefully live in Israel like civilized humans and just a few miles away many more are ready to strap explosives to their children and send them into a crowded mall
Arab citizens of Israel
Palestinian child bombers

edit on 29-7-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Because some Arabs couldn't care about first world standards, they would rather fight than become the occupiers b**ch..
edit on 29-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks.

Some people can see but are blinded by denial.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Because they are poor and desperate. It's amazing what people will do when they have nothing to lose.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Because they are poor and desperate. It's amazing what people will do when they have nothing to lose.

do you think they would be a little less desperate if instead of using humanitarian aid money and resources for building tunnels to kill civilians they would build factories or desalination plants?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Ok. Its a dirty trick.
Did you know that there are over 1.6 million Israeli Arabs Living in Israel?
Did you know that they enjoy a first world lifestyle?
Did you know that they aren't second-class citizens?
Did you know that they run for shelter too When the missiles hit their neighborhoods?
I wonder why almost 2 million Arabs can peacefully live in Israel like civilized humans and just a few miles away many more are ready to strap explosives to their children and send them into a crowded mall
Arab citizens of Israel
Palestinian child bombers

Can I ask why this isn't considered propaganda?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Bull#.

Just because I'm unemployed and pissed off isn't a reason to strap on a bomb and kill innocent people.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck

Because it's the truth!

+13 more 
link   

There is a growing segment of society that won't be happy until the country of Israel is gone.

There simply will not be any peace until that time.

Sad.

link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

Bull#.
Just because I'm unemployed and pissed off isn't a reason to strap on a bomb and kill innocent people.

What if you were unemployed, pissed off, poor, and spent your entire life in a FEMA camp?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Why did Ireland errupt into bloody fighting ? Why did the IRA form?

Opression, one side being told they are inferior to the other.

The same instances we see here with a nation that used to be one state, split in two being told one is superior to the other.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck

Can I ask why this isn't considered propaganda?

Of course you may ask why. It is one of the hallmarks of a free society.
I presented it this way to put into context the truth of the matter.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck

I would be angry but I would be angry at the government who imprisoned me. I wouldn't attack innocent women and children.
edit on 29-7-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

After that many years of abuse, and opression they all become one and the same. Misplaced hatred, fueled by fear. The violence is self perpetuating.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Haifa Arab Christians yesterday marched through the city centre in support of the IDF actions in Gaza. Says something....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We knew that.......whats yer point?....er exactly?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Not an excuse.

There are other ways to fight. Violence is not the answer.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I never said it was the answer, you merely asked for a cause and I provided one. Hate, breeds hate, fear creates more fear.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

do you think they would be a little less desperate if instead of using humanitarian aid money and resources for building tunnels to kill civilians they would build factories or desalination plants?

Yes. I also think there is a lot more we could do for people around the world than to send money to so-called leaders and expect them to do the right thing for their people.

originally posted by: minusinfinity

Bull#.

I agree, but you are probably not living in the middle of a dirt pile with no potential job prospects and absolutely no idea how you are going to survive another day.

Just a guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You're right there are other ways to fight, as opposed to firing Missiles, using air strikes and tanks in the worlds most densley populated areas with weapons and technology funded by the US....No need to get the civilians involved, yes Hamas has killed civilians but Israel have the power to not kill as many civilians as it has...After 60 years of oppression maybe they're just getting tired, both sides have refused cease fires, they will never live in peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join