It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter, Wikileaks alert.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So Wikileaks uncovered a coverup? But not what that coverup actually is?

My bladder is still full.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm not seeing a clear post with link. Here you go:

WikiLeaks has struck again, releasing the text of a secret court order that cannot be published in Australia. The anti-secrecy group has this morning published a Victorian Supreme Court suppression order that WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange describes as “unprecedented” in scope. The suppression order is itself suppressed. No Australian media organisation can legally publish the document or its contents.

In a statement provided to Fairfax Media, Assange said it was “completely egregious to block the public's right to know and suppress the media in any instance, and especially in cases of international corruption involving politicians and subsidiaries of a public organisation”.

WikiLeaks publishes 'unprecedented' secret Australian court suppression order

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10
Awesome! Thanks for the info.

This of course comes at no great surprise that the Government is caught and now attempts to cover it up.

We need a radical change of political systems in this world.

I don't know how much longer they can keep the lid on the pressure pot.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So it could be to do with MH370 maybe? Or MH17 but that was after the date that the order was made.. Hmm.. Especially with seeing DFAT on there, so will they give more details on the corruption?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Today, 29th July 2014 WikiLeaks releases an unprecedented suppression order by the Australian Supreme Court in Melbourne, Victoria, made on June 19th 2014, with regards to a multi-country, multi-million dollar corruption case.

If the wrong people were to read that, it could have serious implications further down the pyramid.
They usually try these cases in the secret courts decades after the actual event in question.
Sounds like the usual delay tactic, who really gets to classify these things anyway?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I'm not seeing a clear post with link. Here you go:

WikiLeaks has struck again, releasing the text of a secret court order that cannot be published in Australia. The anti-secrecy group has this morning published a Victorian Supreme Court suppression order that WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange describes as “unprecedented” in scope. The suppression order is itself suppressed. No Australian media organisation can legally publish the document or its contents.

In a statement provided to Fairfax Media, Assange said it was “completely egregious to block the public's right to know and suppress the media in any instance, and especially in cases of international corruption involving politicians and subsidiaries of a public organisation”.

WikiLeaks publishes 'unprecedented' secret Australian court suppression order

Im surprised MSM can even print this!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is really bad. A government corruption case. But the government puts a huge gag order on it. You can't even report about it? Talk about a corrupt Australian Government.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Are we going to see Her Royal Majesty in the dock?

From addition link in tweet...

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF VICTORIA AT MELBOURNE
CRIMINAL DIVISION

BETWEEN

THE QUEEN

-and-

BARRY THOMAS BRADY & ORS

GENERAL FORM OF ORDER

JUDGE: The Honourable Justice Hollingworth
DATE MADE: 19 June 2014
ORIGINATING PROCESS: Indictment
HOW OBTAINED: Oral application, following the giving of notice under s 10 of the Open Courts Act 2013 (Vic)
ATTENDANCE: Dr S Danaghue QC and Mr J Forsaith for the Commonwealth of Australia (instructed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade)
Mr J Forsaith for the Commissioner of the Australian Federal Police
Mr N Robinson QC and Mr K Armstrong for the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions
Mr M Cahill for Barry Thomas Brady
Mr C Mandy for Peter Sinclair Hutchinson
Mr C Thomson for John Leckenby
Mr P Tehan QC for Steven Kim Wong
Mr P Higham for Christian Boillot and Clifford John Gerathy
Ms M Fox for Myles Andrew Curtis

THE COURT ORDERS THAT:

Subject to further order, there be no disclosure, by publication or otherwise, of any information (whether in electronic or paper form) derived from or prepared for the purposes of these proceedings (including the terms of these orders, and the affidavit of Gillian Elizabeth Bird affirmed on 12 June 2014) that reveals, implies, suggests or alleges that any person to whom this order applies:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Maybe the Queen paid for a plane to be hijacked from Malasia, stored in Australia, foiled attempt on Commonwealth Games? Paid SE Asia to keep quiet?

Attack Scotland for breaking away from the United Kingdom?
edit on -05007pm0743 by Fr33domPoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Maybe it could also be something to do with asylum seekers given the countries involved? Would make sense, their handling of that is pathetic and would no doubt have alot of corruption involved.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well, I was somewhat on the right track with the banking aspect, but way off on the countries involved.

I don't get too conspiratorial, but I find it interesting that Malaysia is involved and that the downed plane in Ukraine had many passengers on their way to Australia.

*conspiracy mode off*

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Cue a load of members waiting for the reveal to get the thread started and a heap of stars and flags..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Conspiracy mode initiated :

I bet in the next week or so as this picks up interest , some answer come out regarding the first Malaysia flight to go missing. Something they have kept in their back pocket to use when they need to distract the public or throw them off the scent of something else. Aka money scandal.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
So it could be to do with MH370 maybe? Or MH17 but that was after the date that the order was made.. Hmm.. Especially with seeing DFAT on there, so will they give more details on the corruption?

I was thinking the same that it could be MH370 related with the countries involved. I think its something to do with the banks though.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hmmm....

Today, 29 July 2014, WikiLeaks releases an unprecedented Australian censorship order concerning a multi-million dollar corruption case explicitly naming the current and past heads of state of Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam, their relatives and other senior officials. The super-injunction invokes “national security” grounds to prevent reporting about the case, by anyone, in order to “prevent damage to Australia's international relations”. The court-issued gag order follows the secret 19 June 2014 indictment of seven senior executives from subsidiaries of Australia's central bank, the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA). The case concerns allegations of multi-million dollar inducements made by agents of the RBA subsidiaries Securency and Note Printing Australia in order to secure contracts for the supply of Australian-style polymer bank notes to the governments of Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and other countries.

Maybe the undisclosed cargo on board MH370?

Mangosteens and bank notes and lithium batteries, oh my!

And just for humor's sake:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So has all been released or are we still waiting for more?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Palestine isn't a nation, just ask any Zionist Israeli.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
An old thread I found related to the subject. Its from 2010, I figured I would toss it in anyway. Would releasing documents at specific times really change the coarse of history?

Remaining Snowden docs will be released to avert 'unspecified US war' – ‪Cryptome

Another interesting note,

In other developments, ‪Cryptome‬ has started a Kickstarter fund to release its entire archive in the form of a USB stick archive. It wants t‪o‬ raise $100,000 to help it achieve its goal. More than $14,000 has already been raised.

edit on 29-7-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's been released on Australian news now-
"WikiLeaks publishes court suppression order over what Julian Assange calls ‘unprecedented’ case of censorship "

news.com.au

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It could be related to this also news.smh.com.au... Just guessing though

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join