It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whats going on with ISIS???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
With everything else going on right now MH17, Israel's war and such it seems nobody is reporting on ISIS taking back Iraq anymore. Anybody have any news on it? All I find are old articles.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Try searching for "The Islamic State" ISIS is the old name, it's "The Islamic State" or "IS" (i suppose) now.

Did a quick search and found this 19 hours ago.
edit on 7/29/2014 by PsychoEmperor because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Thanks that actually helped a bunch.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

not sure. I've wondered how that died as quickly as it did. Sounds like a conspiracy.

I heard they blew up a mosque over the weekend.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

I was getting a bit tired of the daily "IMMINENT! ISIS about to take Baghdad!" stories and threads on the net and msm sites.

I guess the drones must have done their job.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
With everything else going on right now MH17, Israel's war and such it seems nobody is reporting on ISIS taking back Iraq anymore. Anybody have any news on it? All I find are old articles.

Last i heard, they stopped pushing for Baghdad, and began solidifying their control over the territory already held in Iraq. This includes the establishment of Sharia law, and the destruction of historical landmarks.

Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, ISIS has began making large advancements in Syria, where they now control roughly 1/3 of the land. ISIS has all but destroyed the moderate Syrian rebels, who are now mostly active in the city of Aleppo, and the battle is looking to conclude with an epic showdown between the Syrian government, and ISIS.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah they go under the ISIL or the Islamic state now...funny how the media and the world have just accepted that this awful known terrorist group have made their own caliphate, why even give them any ground to stand on?

Edit: Not to mention the ground they've gained in Syria, they're claiming that too
edit on 29/7/2014 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There's a horrific video on live leak of them shooting about 50 people in the head and dumping them a stream,they just released it today,proud as punch that are....,there's also a video from Syria of about 60 decapitated heads on posts in a town square,with little kids wandering around,checking than out,all in the name of Allah,he'd be so proud.....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

It's gonna be ugly.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elephantstone

Yeah they've posted a few videos recently I've noticed, and add this to the horrors...

Really don't know what their doing atm, or what even will come of it. I think they gave an announcement that they haven't helped in Gaza because 'It's not the right time to take on Israel right now', apparently they have 6 other missions to complete...(Currently finding source, I know I''ve read it though)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks for all the input guys n gals I got something to read at work now LOL

top topics

join