It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW MH17 SENSATION: German experts point finger at Ukrainian air-force jets.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

West of there according to the last reported position from FlightAware,

Do you by any chance have acces to the flight history of MH17 from before July 17th? You need a membership to access the older data.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NotADroidUAreLooking4

It's a free membership if you sign up on FlightAware. Then you can look at the history of it at no charge.

It looks like the flights from the 14th to the 17th were on pretty similar routes, just looking at the course on the map.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's a free membership if you sign up on FlightAware. Then you can look at the history of it at no charge.

Thank you, that was very helpfull.

It looks like the flights from the 14th to the 17th were on pretty similar routes, just looking at the course on the map.

It looks like that, yes.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Was this the first time you have looked at MH17's flight history on Flightaware?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NotADroidUAreLooking4

Last 15 flights of MH17:

Not too good coverage...

FlightAware ADS-B Coverage Map

Scroll down for pictures, russian site

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You might want to take a look at this thread Zaphod, regarding the fight data from Flightaware. It has been changed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for pointing out the free membership.

edit on 31-7-2014 by NotADroidUAreLooking4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Storage or no storage. You gotta admit that it is a hell of a coincidence.

Remember the term 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty'.

We all know the US, Israeli and EU involvement in changing the Ukrainian Government and why. And we all know that they want a conflict with Russia especially regarding Russia's Crimea base that gives their Navy access to the Med that would be used to defend their ally Syria. Another country the US is helping Israel to prepare for take over.

It's not rocket science! Just look at what's happened and what is happening now.

The Big question here is: 'Is this a False Flag to help to bring Russia into conflict with the West?'

It may or may not be but it's hell of a big coincidence given the fact that that plane put into storage in Tel Aviv is not a very old plane and that it's numbers are all missing. Can anyone confirm if that plane is still in Tel Aviv?

And what about the news article that states the Russian Rebel commander saying the bodies from MH-17 were older than they appeared to be regarding their state of decomposition. That's a bit of a question as well!

I think the Germans are right. The EU/US Ukraine did this.

The only way to confirm this is to locate the 777 in Tel Aviv. Given Israel's and the US's track record for False Flags and fake situations to get them where they want to be you can see we have doubts on the official narrative on events and disasters such as this one!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

I think the TelAviv 777 was planted there for false flag with MH370, which was interrupted somehow, and the MH17 was used in ukrainian false flag only because "they" have a "reserved" one. The painting does not matter, the falsification of black boxes and voice recorders is the possible reason.

Flightradar24 now on the side of conspiracy, click on MAS17 to see it's route:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Totally offtopic and a joke too,

But Peter, Haisenko in Finnish, translated to English is

*drumrolls, please*

Peter, do i stink?

I lolled.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Please check this out and let me know what you think;
______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2014/07/mh17-is-mh370-fact-or-fiction-detailed-look-at-evidence-that-it-could-be-true-2464366.html

Then compare the pictures (small windows beneath the flag) with this picture:
secure.flickr.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

So every time an accusation is made by Russia / Pro Russian rebels, and those accusations cannot be supported with facts, you guys just keep coming up with new ones.

At the rate your going they will find Jimmy Hoffa's body and the 2nd gunmen on the grassy knoll.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Hardly.. Data points are 1 minute apart if I remember rightly for replays, the software 'fills in' the path in between until another piece of actual data provides position, speed and altitude information.

If you actually used FR24 on a daily basis, as I do, or APRS receiving software, as I do, then you would be very aware of the amusing glitches you observe with aircraft speeding across fields at high speeds then 'transporting' back to an airport gate, suddenly appearing in a random place, changing direction, etc. You've witnessed a common glitch, not evidence of a conspiracy. I suggest using FR24 on a daily basis for some weeks and becoming accustomed to it.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Where is any "western" evidence about MH17? On twitter and youtube?

As the things are going in the "most advanced" country of the World, maybe if I tweet about the location in name of John Little McClellan's grandchild, the FBI will open a new case....

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Last week I saw another flight path of MAS17 in flightradar24 without turning back. Yesterday just for checking the link if it is still working I was surprised by this "V-shape" path, similar to early witness reports..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Agnita

Once again, beforeitsnews fails. If you look at the actual LEFT side of the aircraft, which is the side that that piece of wreckage is from, the window in front of the door is plugged. Just as it is on that piece of wreckage.

9M-MRD

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So every time an accusation is made by Russia / Pro Russian rebels, and those accusations cannot be supported with facts, you guys just keep coming up with new ones.

At the rate your going they will find Jimmy Hoffa's body and the 2nd gunmen on the grassy knoll.

Vice Versa mate! Russia is accused with no facts. They have been sanctioned based on accusations with no facts.

So you should be saying the same about the US. Their invasion on Iraq based on no facts is the perfect example!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

One minute is approx. 10 miles for 777 at 500 knots.

The last flightradar24 position on July 17

Now it can be supplemented with the tragical last position of MH17:

16 miles backward:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And based on those coordinates it never turned around. Maybe you can point out, using those coordinates that you keep insisting show that it turned around, just when exactly it did.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

www.flightradar24.com...13:20/12x/MAS17

The last ADS-B signal recieved at 13:21. After that we see "connection lost" SIGN "?". This sign was shown more than 10 minutes. Feel free to check it on flightradar 24, copy the url below and do not forget to zoom in and click on the MAS17.

www.flightradar24.com...13:28/12x/MAS17

The last signal came "from above" north from the "terrorist missile launcher" (TML?) site.

The BUK is a system, not a vehicle. The Donbass Militia had only one Transporter Erector Launcher (TEL), not a Transporter Erector Launcher And Radar (TELAR), and if you are crazy enough to launch SAM without radar coverage, you will need firing codes.

Canadian-ukrainian OSCE member:

Video Malaysia Airlines MH17: Michael Bociurkiw talks about being first at the crash site

Why the plane turned left after first attack supposedly hit the plane Снежное (ukrainian Сніжне)? Because in the attack the left wing was damaged.

The cockpit shows traces of shelling! You can see the entry and exit holes. The edge of a portion of the holes is bent inwards. These are the smaller holes, round and clean, showing the entry points most likeley that of a 30 millimeter caliber projectile. The edge of the other, the larger and slightly frayed exit holes showing shreds of metal pointing produced by the same caliber projectiles. Moreover, it is evident that at these exit holes of the outer layer of the double aluminum reinforced structure are shredded or bent – outwardly! Furthermore, minor cuts can be seen, all bent outward, which indicate that shrapnel had forcefull exited through the outer skin from the inside of the cockpit. The open rivets are are also bent outward.

Only my speculations: after the false flag shelling went wrong and the plane turned back (was stabilised automatically?), it had taken some minutes to make decision about the (second and final) shooting down of the plane.
edit on 08pm202u8 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

16 miles backward:

Sorry, but it didn't...zoom in and push the play button...

www.flightradar24.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join