It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW MH17 SENSATION: German experts point finger at Ukrainian air-force jets.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

West of there according to the last reported position from FlightAware, which was the last position reported by the aircraft. With it only being 16 miles from there to the town, of course it wasn't going to be west of there when it came down at the speed it was flying.

No matter how you slice it though the aircraft did not turn around, as you claimed initially. All the FlightAware coordinates were in a straight line, and none showed a turn around.
edit on 7/30/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

West of there according to the last reported position from FlightAware, which was the last position reported by the aircraft. With it only being 16 miles from there to the town, of course it wasn't going to be west of there when it came down at the speed it was flying.

No matter how you slice it though the aircraft did not turn around, as you claimed initially. All the FlightAware coordinates were in a straight line, and none showed a turn around.

Cheers. Hopefully that is correct. We can all do without trying to add-in such a theorised "hairpin" turn by MH17 to the matrix of possibilities.

We can safely assume (for now until corroboration) that the witness was referring to one of the Ukrainian fighters (below MH17), that turned away as MH17 was attacked.
edit on 30-7-2014 by Blister because: (no reason given)

(post by Blister removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already. I looked at the start of the thread then the end before making my decision to post.

Has the Tail numbers paint been checked against the paint on the rest of the plane? What I mean is if the Identity numbers of the plane are newer than the paint job on the fuselage it could explain this story that came out during the disappearance of MH-370.

A former Malaysia Airlines plane (9M-MRI), a near identical twin of the missing MH370, has been sitting in a hanger in Tel Aviv since last December. Keith Maart, an American researcher and writer, examines the U.S. military and Israeli connections of the company that owns this plane and speculates on what might have happened to the missing MH370.

www.bollyn.com...

Could MH-17 be this plane?

This is a big possibility!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Sorry if this has been posted already. I looked at the start of the thread then the end before making my decision to post.

Has the Tail numbers paint been checked against the paint on the rest of the plane? What I mean is if the Identity numbers of the plane are newer than the paint job on the fuselage it could explain this story that came out during the disappearance of MH-370.

A former Malaysia Airlines plane (9M-MRI), a near identical twin of the missing MH370, has been sitting in a hanger in Tel Aviv since last December. Keith Maart, an American researcher and writer, examines the U.S. military and Israeli connections of the company that owns this plane and speculates on what might have happened to the missing MH370.

www.bollyn.com...

Could MH-17 be this plane?

This is a big possibility!

WOW!

I'm half way through the artikel in your link, and I'm quite impressed.

As soon as I saw the news on the MH17 crash, I knew that this was a false flag and there had to be a link to MH370. Will finish reading the artikel later today, but from what I've read so far, it looks like you may be right on the money.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Based on WHAT, the fact that there are 777s in storage? Yep that means that any that crash must be false flags alright.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Just finished reading the artikel. Anyone not familiar with US-Israeli false flag terrorism involving airliners need to read this artikel, so here it is again:

Was MH370 a U.S./Israeli False Flag Operation?

Folks! Think 9/11 and connect the dots.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Other than the plane being in storage in Israel there isn't even the beginning of a shred of evidence this was anything but what it seems.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What about the iranians with stolen passports? Coincidence?

Iranians travelling on flight MH370 on forged passports 'not linked to terror'

Now Ukraine is the "graveyard" of two Boeing's. First unsuccessful false flag "disappeared" three days before Crimean referendum, the second fallen in the wrong location which made impossible the falsification of evidence.

"They" will not give up. The ukrainian punishment forces are in big trouble now, so we will see next false flag in some days.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Two? Which two exactly? MH370 wasn't even remotely near the Ukraine in any sense of the word.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
As for the article, here's just one thing that he couldn't be bothered to research, and see that he had wrong.

Secondly, Telesis was ostensibly planning on scrapping an expensive jet that still had some 10-plus years of expected average life remaining.

Mark Gregory, managing director of Air Salvage International in the U.K., has dismantled three nine-year-old Boeing 737-700s this year and has two more scheduled. A 737NG generates 1,800 parts for sale, opposed to only 400 for the 737 Classics, Gregory says. Used parts prices for the Classic models are depreciating because of oversupply. “Once you take the engines off of a 737-300 or -500, you're lucky to get $200,000 for the rest of the aircraft,” he says.

aviationweek.com...

A 737NG could last a minimum of 20 years, probably closer to 30-35, but they're being dismantled at 9 years old. That's still practically a brand new aircraft as far as the airlines are concerned.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here's a new video from the pro-Ukrainian reporter for the Hromadske.tv. He says that Donbass region has 4 million people and that government has to kill at least 1,5 million people there because Ukraine doesn't need them. So, the government is currently at 1% of their plan ... B777 benefits Ukrainian army so ..

video is in Ukrainian:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It would still be a good idea for investigators to check the paintwork on MH-17. You know what Israel, US, UK and EU are like with their False Flag Attacks!

When I say Investigators I mean real ones not on the bankroll of Israhell and the US.

This is all too coincidental with the MH-370 disappearance then this plane bought from Kuwait for scrap an it get's shipped halfway around the world and ending up in Israeli Terrorist hands!

If there is a ploy to create conflict with Russia then these False Flag experts are probably at it with this mysterious scrap plane!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

There are dozens of planes at the same airport being parted out and stored. The environment there is good for it, just like California and Arizona in the US.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Other than the plane being in storage in Israel there isn't even the beginning of a shred of evidence this was anything but what it seems.

Maybe what it seems to you is not what it seems to me.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Fact:

1. There are a couple of dozen planes from various airlines stored and disassembled in Tel Aviv.
2. A number of major airlines, including Asian airlines store planes there until the market recovers.
3. Parting out aircraft is becoming a major industry in and of itself.
4. Aircraft are being parted out younger and younger.

Only logical conclusion:

Israel and the US false flagged both MH370, and MH17.

Yep. Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

1. There are a couple of dozen planes from various airlines stored and disassembled in Tel Aviv.

How many of them have the same kind of paint job as MH370?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotADroidUAreLooking4

How many of them have the same kind of paint job as MH370?

dont know about the paint job, but the nut jobs seem to be the same,,,all over.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NotADroidUAreLooking4

Any that belong to Malaysian. I don't see why people are surprised that a plane that belonged to Malaysian is going to have a similar paint job as MH370. Or that a former Malaysian 777 is going to be its "twin". Go figure.

But if you look, it was changed so it's not identical. When it was sold, all the airline markings were removed, and the paint was slightly changed, since it was no longer a Malaysian aircraft.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join