It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW MH17 SENSATION: German experts point finger at Ukrainian air-force jets.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This is what a German pilot-cum-air technology expert Peter Haisenko has just published on the subject of the MH17 disaster (my emphases):

‘The misfortune of the Malaysian MH 017 is known to all. The flight
recorder is in England and is being evaluated. What can come of this?
May be more than you want to accept….if you look at the image of
Cockpit-Fragments, this picture is certainly shocking.
Entry And Exit holes from bullets in the area of the Cockpit. This is not speculation, but analysis of clear facts: the cockpit
shows clear evidence of bullet holes. You can see the entry holes and
some exit points. The edges of the bullet holes are bent inwards,
these are much smaller and round in shape. A 30mm calibre.

NEW MH17 SENSATION: German experts point finger at Ukrainian air-force jets.

Both photos and details are posted in German and translated on InvestmentWatch... As no real intel has come out from the Americans, other than what the state department said was posted on social media sites, what we are now receiving in photos from this website seem to show that the flight might have been shot down. The Dutch delegation pulled back for 'safety reasons'... now a German whistle-blower, Von Peter Haisenko has released this information. It maybe that 'experts' are a typo... I can see only one source..

www.anderweltonline.com...

** Note : Pics on the website are clickable and High Res! so you can really see the effects described..

edit on 29-7-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

edit on 29-7-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Could the bullet holes have come from those on the ground after the crash?

ETA: Just looked at the pics on the sourced article from the one you linked and they do look a lot like bullet holes, entry and exit. Much larger than a hole any soldiers handheld weapon would make.
edit on 7/29/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

Slightly off topic but still relevant, have you seen the paint configuration differences / similarities between MH17 and MH370. Whatever 777 this is, it was brought down intentionally ......... what is the agenda?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hard to think this piece of metal came from a clean shiny plane....

And some of the holes appear to be from objects entering from outside, while others seem to be ripped from the inside outwards...hmm.
edit on 29-7-2014 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

In the article, he describes exactly why this cannot be from the ground including how the bullets are passing through from outside through to inside the craft and then out again... It is discussed...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10

It was, apparently 17 years old ............ never been washed, much like my automobiles. Poor humor, sorry

link   
Isnt 30 mm a Cannon caliber? Could be the jets alright.....
Easy enough to find out if they sport that type guns....
Also I think the rooskies have a multibarrellled anti aircraft unit that might check out too.....
Ill have to go lwww.globalsecurity.org... lookie....

edit on 29-7-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

link   
oops
edit on 29-7-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

link   

They are High Res if you click on them from the German site... very detailed.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow, he says that those are 30mm holes? Has he ever SEEN a 30mm shell?

rvtravel.com...

That's not going to leave a small hole by any stretch of the imagination.

And more importantly, where were the mystery planes? Russia released radar data that they claim shows an Su-25 (which can't reach altitude with a 777), but that's the only plane they say was in the area. The Su-25 uses a 30mm canon, but again, cant reach altitude with a 777. It has a 23,000 foot service ceiling per Sukhoi, who makes it.

Service ceiling (without external ordnance and stores), km 7
Maximum flight speed at sea level (without external ordnance and stores), km/h 950
Max Mach (without external ordnance and stores) 0.82

www.sukhoi.org...

That leaves 10,000 feet minimum between it and the 777, which would place the rounds on an upward trajectory. Those holes were from something at altitude with the aircraft. They went straight in, if they were going upwards, they would be longer, and stretched out.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

And how does he propose an Su-25 managed that? It's been established in other threads that while the Su-25 can climb to 33,000 feet it would be 10,000 feet over its service ceiling. This would have a great impact on its speed and performance. We also know that the Su-25's max speed is slower than the cruising speed of a 777. Then we have to factor in the fact that the Su-25's cannons have minimal range. Looking at all the variables I think it's pretty easy to see that there is no way an Su-25 climbed up to 33,000 feet and got in close enough to use its cannons to the point that the 777 broke up in midair.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Some are from missile shrapnel and some are probably from things inside the cockpit exploding from damage caused by the missile shrapnel. That would explain both the inward and outward holes.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ceiling armed or unarmed Zaphod? my belief is that the Su-25 could achieve the required height without rockets

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Thanks for weighing in Zaphod... that helps clarify the actuals..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: R_Clark

They are High Res if you click on them from the German site... very detailed.

Yeah, I seen them but couldn't copy and post em, that's why I thought the panel looked well old.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Some are from missile shrapnel and some are probably from things inside the cockpit exploding from damage caused by the missile shrapnel. That would explain both the inward and outward holes.

Yeah, It would have to be something like that.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

That ceiling of 23,000 feet can ONLY be reached with no external stores mounted, as it says on Sukhoi's website. It MIGHT reach 23,000 with canon rounds, but not with rockets, or fuel tanks, or anything hanging off the wings. It can't reach 33,000 feet period.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Have the Flag Paint Job differences between 17 and 370 been debunked? i cant find anything

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thanks Zaphod for the clarification, i know i should have looked it up myself

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yes air-to-air missiles and cannon rounds leave rod damage like the kind seen on the wreckage..

No, SAMs do though.

Nice try. Next?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join