It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Mysterious Holes Appear In Siberia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
a reply to: CitizenJack
I don't know - CitizenJack -- Maybe it's just me - but - how did anyone find...another hole...in this landscape?

Yamal Peninsula 1

Yamal Peninsula 2

Probably is just me...

These images got me thinking of glacial moulins, I wonder if its possible that the permafrost could be melting causing a type of land moulin.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Best explanation I have read so far.

"This region is sedimentary permafrost soils. The stratigraphy visible in the holes show layering of soil, not rock/bedrock. This is nature's version of the bubbling pot of thick soup. Gases build up below ground, exterting pressures in all directions, the only way "out" is pop up through the surface. This is a blowhole, the "smooth" circular sides are the equivalent of a bubble in the pot breaking the surface of your soup, circular hole, crater debris and all. The density and loose structure of the soil is what allows such a "perfect" look to this expulsion hole. Loose the "due to climate change" weasel words though..that is an agenda term not at all evidenced in this case."

from first comment,
siberiantimes.com...

edit on 30-7-2014 by kyosuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenJack

This is most likely the result of a very powerful secret beam weapon being tested by Russia. They were the only nation on Earth to take Torsion field physics seriously and to spend money on weaponizing it. Now fast forward years later, they could have finally scaled it up to a large powerful weapon.

World War III is probably not far from the horizon.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
How deep are these holes??

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Without knowing more, my thoughts have also gone to the Siberia Traps as a ...source? ...connection?

I truly hope there is enough within Russia and more specifically the region to get to the 'bottom' of these holes (sorry). Perhaps the scientific reason may make the whole story seem common once we find the real cause, but it really is fascinating to me.

Let's hope the answers are pursued and made available to the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Really fascinating I wonder what kind of A holes making these things?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Report here says one of the 'holes' is cone shaped and perfectly formed so doubtful of being from an underground explosion, meteorite, bolide etc and if so, most probably formed from above.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

OK, this hole definitely needs to be looked into. A third mysterious crater has been found in Siberia. This one was discovered in the Taymyr Peninsula by local reindeer herders who live in the northern village of Nosok.

The area is east of Yamal, where the first crater was reported last week, and northeast of the Taz district where the second one was found. This hole is smaller than those two – about 4 feet in diameter – and observers say its perimeter is perfectly round and the 100-to-300-feet-deep hole is shaped like a cone. According to The Siberian Times, one described it this way:

It is not like this is the work of men, but also doesn’t look like natural formation.

News travels slowly in Siberia. Local residents say the hole was formed on September 27, 2013. Shortly after, Mikhail Lapsui, a deputy of the regional parliament, flew over the area by helicopter and gave this account:

“There is ground outside, as if it was thrown as a result of an underground explosion. Observers give several versions. According to the first, initially at the place was smoking, and then there was a bright flash. In the second version, a celestial body fell there.”

Geologists, ecologists and historians are unable to come to a consensus on the causes of the craters. The prevailing theory on the other two is methane gas releases caused by global warming melting the permafrost. However, the Taymyr crater is far from the gas fields of the Yamal and Taz areas and is smaller, cone-shaped and perfectly formed.

edit on 31-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Could be the ancient aliens siberian cosmic defence system gearing up for world war 3? haha just a passing thought...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Not quite

Here is the dunewiki this could be something similar

dune.wikia.com...

a reply to: yuppa

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why does Siberia get so much action? Meteor blasts, huge holes, crop circles, DNA of a unique ancient humanoid...mystery after mystery.
-cwm

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Earth has activated self-destruct mode.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian
a reply to: Boscov

Interesting. With that in mind, The Tunguska event might have been Earthly after all.

Ahhh but what about the "radiation sickness" that the villagers experienced after the crash/boom or whatever hit the place. I still favour the crashing/explosion of a failing UFO

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
radiation is from the fact that it was an underground nuclear explosion done by the russians in 50's

www.cipherverse.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join