It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Mysterious Holes Appear In Siberia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Slightly different take on an old song may solve this mystery...

P...I...N...G...O

P...I...N...G...O

P...I...N...G...O and Pingo is its name-o.

The picture is a collapsed pingo in Canada. The guy at this link spells it out quite well. Nature is cool for sure.
Link

Sounds almost as plausible as it being this fella's Momma.

OT - Is that a real picture? I mean seriously... Is it real???

Lie to me if you have to and tell me that it isn't. I think I just dry heaved and promised myself an impending nightmare tonight.

Noooooooo!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

A: woah woah woah not to derail the thread or anything [which can i just say, is totally fascinating - what is with that ejecta?! how much more of this are we going to see?] but um
unusual formation in Dyatlov pass? Dyatlov is one of our all time favourite terrifying mysteries, we've spent literal entire nights both just feverishly reading away about it, and this is basically the first we are hearing about unusual formations?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I say meteorites,which on contact with the perma frost created a steam reaction.The mud and rocks were thrown outward so i am leaning toward that explanation.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

That inexplicably creeps me out

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buddyman
I say meteorites,which on contact with the perma frost created a steam reaction.The mud and rocks were thrown outward so i am leaning toward that explanation.

If it were just one sinkhole o would agree. However we are now up to 3 holes with one being a ways away from the first.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

The picture is a collapsed pingo in Canada. The guy at this link spells it out quite well. Nature is cool for sure.

I vote that you post has solved the 'enigma'
and the linked site I bet was hard to find, uncover, research

good work
edit on th31140672255730152014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: calKno

That inexplicably creeps me out

Megalodon bait...

Either that or its from Chernobyl Farms.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
one is the b hole and the other one is the _ hole.

the earth is releasing powerful anti global warming gasses from these holes.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

The worm pic is real I do believe and this one holes up in Ecuador.Creepy worm source

There is also supposedly a species in South Africa called Microchaetus rappi which reportedly reaches lengths of 22 feet.

It would probably use us for bait.

As for the holes in Siberia....sounds/looks like a collapsed pingo....or a really really really big worm. I will refrain from posting another worm pic (there are some doozies out there and videos) out of respect for your coming sleep deprivation. Sorry!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Gahhhhh! I somehow knew it was going to be real!!

Videos? I am going to have to search them now... You know that don't you? I will have to go look because I'm off like that. I think I will wait until after I get some sleep though. After sleep and before dinner sounds like a pretty opportune time.

Nature is scary. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
Not just what should be piled or messed up..this hole seems almost perfectly round and the way the underground is exposed,reminds me of a syringed sample.The kind of syringe the doctors use to do a biopsy.
Sinkhholes usuallly are uneven,frayed edges.This hole is very round and smooth edged.
Just my observe ,feel free to correct my terminology or lack off!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Buddyman

If it were just one sinkhole o would agree. However we are now up to 3 holes with one being a ways away from the first.

I don't see how there being 3 holes, makes it not possible to be a meteorite impact?..and the fact you say they are away from each other..this makes no sense,sorry to highlight that.

I think sometimes the more simple explanations get overlooked.

I say considering the Earth is mostly water and the fact of the dramatic meteorite increase on land over recent years, is exceptionally alarming.This is most likely debris from our binary Sun Planet X (no wonder the smoke and mirrors)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would really like it if those were from underground spaceships, like in this good movie:

edit on 30-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
D@#n, it's really starting to happen now. Quantum Resonance Convergence (QuaRC). At the Quantum level, the particle/waves reside at different 'frequencies', something akin to broadcast stations on your radio. Usually there is no problem and everything coexists with no interruptions. However when those resonant 'frequencies' start to align too much, it is like driving too close to a radio broadcast antenna, you get crossover and one radio station overpowers the one you were listening to.

So what do you get when this happens? Spontaneous unexplained fires on a Greek isle, massive animal die offs out of the blue and now minor matter annihilation causing random craters in Russia. Or not, but come on, it is an awesome theory. It would be a cool movie, two dimensions starting to collide and the effects it would cause.
edit on 30-7-2014 by ObservingTheWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CitizenJack

...Just days after a passing helicopter spotted a giant hole in northern Siberia, two more mysterious holes have been discovered in the region.

Scientists have yet to explain the first curious crater, and now they have more work on their hands."

I'm sorry, I read that correctly, right?
A GIANT HOLE?
(Sinkholes maybe?)
edit on 7-30-2014 by AnarchistoOfTheNorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
or

simply,,

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Has anyone checked the other side of the Earth, like in Antartica or so for the other end of the holes ? Perhaps they are through and through

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Due to the remote location, it is possibly from weapons / tech testing, such as advanced missiles / lasers.

It could also be purposeful, such as an entry /exit to an underground network or an attempt at destruction of something under there.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Interesting indeed I seen this on msn but the lame theory they posted was a disgrace, they said it had occurred from global warming and that the ice had melted away underneath it.

I hate sell out journalists arrrrrggghhh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join