It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alien Artifacts on the Moon?" - Forbes Article Points to New Credible Crowdsourced Search for ET

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirElrondofRivendell
What is the thing above the crater?

John Lear's estate.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
Arken do you have a URL for that image you just posted?

He has highlighted bits of this image that I posted: lroc.sese.asu.edu...

The "parallel lines" are cracks on the top of the central mountain of Tycho (see my last post). The other area he highlighted looks to be right about HERE if I have my 3-dimensional head on the right way!

I think that big white boulder on top of the mountain is cool.
edit on 29-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

The only problem with that is Arken and the rest think the LRO images are edited so they would rather continue over ZOOOOMING OLD NASA & GOOGLEMOON images as that helps create the artifacts they think they see!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

“Professional astronomers sometimes suffer from the tendency to discount anything other than our expected signal as instrumental noise or some kind of interference,” said Siemion. “When identifying the unexpected, the eye of an amateur citizen scientist can be just as effective, if not more so, than that of a conditioned professional.”

Its often better amateurs have some input into any project.

Oh dear... What will Phage think of this

The amateurs will be doing the donkey work the pros produce the images!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arken

I'm formally calling on the ATS anomalies community to get on board with this. The professionals see value in what you are doing and rather than see you all as lunatiks (pun intended
) they see you as potential peer co-discoverers.

I respond to your call at arms, JadeStar.

I've already found some anomalies right in the image posted by Rob48.

A perfect parallel Band of Holes at the top of the hill in the image.

Colored in green

And these squared structures: A Platforn with a strange like disk shape upon it...

S&F.

See Jade a perfect example of the ZOOOOOOOMMMM method of analysis used by members that don't seem to understand the limitations of image resolution!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the instruction on how to use this website! S&F. I shall be looking at many photos for quite some time.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirElrondofRivendell

What is the thing above the crater?

Ok being that it is just at the limit of resolution it's hard to say. A lot of things can appear artificial at such limits.

Therefore it's odd and worth marking and noting to take a higher res image of.

It does look like there is some sort of pattern there but that may be a trick of light and shadows on some rocks.

That said, if one went the 'aliens' route, it looks as if there was excavation there. Almost like when we take off the top of a mountain to build an observatory:

Area blasted and cleared to make way for the European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT) in Chile

Ancient Alien Observatory? Rocks in a field? Your guess is as good as mine but good find Arken et. al!

Keep it up. Try to get a higher res image of it if possible.

PS: As an astronomer I'm biased so of course I'd see a telescope construction site

edit on 29-7-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well that image isn't even of the moon!

The car park, road and trucks kind of give that away!

Does this look familiar?

edit on 29-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Yeah, it is Meteor Crater in Arizona.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Does this look familiar?

Yet if you look at it another way it's a mound!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Maybe finally A.C.Clarks vision becomes reality and we will find those monolites on the moon

Thanks for the info about this crowdfunding project JadeStar!

Beside that there's a whole lotta research, that can be done by the help of the community at Zooniverse.

For example 2 or 3 exoplanets (and around 45 candidates) were already found by the help of the PlanetHunters project. But there's more to do. Just check it out if you are willing to help.

Btw, i'm playing around with this Quick Map for some days now too already. It's an awsome feature.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Does this look familiar?

I did that on purpose to see who would point that out and how long it would take for them to.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Hey Rob48 thanks for turning me onto the quickmap! Very cool indeed!

eta: just debunked a curiosity of mine in a couple minutes. Romer crater 25.4187 / 39.3972 . I thought it looked like a mining op. until today.
edit on 7/29/2014 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tichy
Maybe finally A.C.Clarks vision becomes reality and we will find those monolites on the moon

Maybe it would worthwhile to start looking in specific places where an alien might put something for us to find. Right on the equator would be a good place to look. Large craters? Possibly. Hard to think like an alien.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Does this look familiar?

I did that on purpose to see who would point that out and how long it would take for them to.

Ah OK. Didn't think a smart girl like you would make that kind of error

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Why is it so hard to get some clear close ups of somthing only hundreds of thousands of miles away?!

How about starting with this ball of dirt first? There's plenty we never get to see of our own world let alone a dusty grey dead rock.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Good stuff here Jade. I love space and anything remotly related. I've learned a lot from you and many other when it comes to space on ATS . And I have greatly enjoyed seeing the enthusiasm from our resident anomaly hunters here on ATS and getting a glimpse of their long searches.

Its exciting to see two ends of the spectrum communicating and collaborating in a constructive way rather than bashing and aggressively dismissing each others unique opinions, knowledge , and point of view. This is what ATS is meant for !!!

Thank you to you and all the others that deliver positive, quality content that us other members can discuss and view . Keep up the good work guys cant wait to see some of the stuff this thread produces.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
will there be pay involved? that slow boat from China and all..

and no, rice will not suffice

funBox

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
will there be pay involved? that slow boat from China and all.

If you find evidence of alien activity on the Moon, then you get worldwide fame for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, no cash.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
2 hour special last week on the History Chaanel I believe called "ALIENS ON THE MOON" w/tons of photos, statements and observations. I watched it twice as its a brand new documentary.

Search for it. Ill bet its online/YouTube or somewhere. Maybe History Channel :ALIENS ON THE MOON.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join