It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can President Obama Be Impeached?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
I think that all Presidents have had people like that working for them. They don't just get into that office through sheer luck.
I don't think that we know a tenth of what goes on behind closed doors. CT'ists have an idea, but if they were to know the truth about it, even they would be shocked.

edit on b000000312014-07-29T12:02:54-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 29 Jul 2014 12:02:54 -05001200000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
No chance in hell of this president being impeached.

Unless he does something extremely criminal, and with overwhelming evidence of the crimes he is personally accused of... He will finish his term, and he is far, FAR from finished with his ultimate plans and agendas... His most important tasks are just ahead now.

edit on 29-7-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think the Dems are a more than a little worried about impeachment and the lawsuit. I received at least 10 emails yesterday from the DCCC requesting a donation for defense purposes, and I don't usually get donation requests.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hebegbes

The Dems are desperate for money. The fund raising whirlwind tour Obama has been on while the world is burning, has not brought in the money hoped for. The California stops did not draw the Angel Givers, as they call the younger crowd. They even had to lower the price of a private meeting with Obama from $22,000 to $5,000 much to their dismay. Luncheon and dinner tickets were given deep discounts to fill seats. As a lame duck President, he doesn't have the appeal and draw he previously did at fund raisers.

That is why they are now on the, keep Obama from being impeached, band wagon to raise money. Clutching at straws.

Des

edit on 29-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
He can't be impeached, as long as he's doing what he's told to do, by his masters! Who cares what "the people" have to say!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Let me guess you would rather have John McCain who should have meet the firing squad if it was not for Nixon. Truly I have not seen him do anything every other president before him didn't do only difference is he's mulatto and the rest where not. I seen the hate from the first day he took office even before he did anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes he could get impeached, will it happen, nope, would open up a can of worms that no future politician would like to deal with.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloudsstar
Let me guess you would rather have John McCain who should have meet the firing squad if it was not for Nixon. Truly I have not seen him do anything every other president before him didn't do only difference is he's mulatto and the rest where not. I seen the hate from the first day he took office even before he did anything.

That's the kind of illogical thought process that explains why this country is screwed!!!

Just because so and so did it and nothing was done is a fine example of how partisanship WILL destroy this country!

Wrong is wrong and things need to be corrected and the law obeyed regardless of political party! So I guess rather than this country making things right and starting to finally hold politicians accountable, let's just bring up what so and so got away with and keep circling the gutter?

BTW? Nice job bringing up the "Race Card"!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
I'm not saying not to hold him for what he is doing. And I'm not trying to play the race card at all if he was white I would have said that he's mixed so I used what he is. Why dose it have to be the race card most people call him black but he is not he is mixed I used his. Whys it have to be a race card just by using the evidence plus it's kind of hard to look at the differences for the first of something if an Asian person took office and the same thing happened I would say it then as well its always going to sound like a race card until more different people take the role it's the 1st time it's not a white guy so it's hard to compare how it world be different if it was someone else it's the only time the people in power has changed in the USA since it's founding so comparing something that has never happened to what has been the norm can't be don't you have to compare it to what has happened in the past because we can't compare it to something that has not happened. That's like us talking about world war 1&2 and you wanting me to compare it to world war 3. I'm just stating what I have seen and that's all I can go by. If after the next president takes power white black green or purple man or woman if they take power and nothing changes but people shut up about it then we would know. Evey person in power should be held to the things they did but we focus on the guy that just signs a piece of paper and for get about the guy that is writing
What he signs. If I remember right he is just the face of all the people that are on his team making changes. Just like when Bush was in office he's just a guy doing a job. The president can't don't much with out signing a form or having a meeting

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cloudsstar

And I'm not trying to play the race card at all if he was white I would have said that he's mixed so I used what he is.

Why should the color of his skin even be an ISSUE?

I don't like him for his cavalier attitude towards not following our rule of law! Period!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Race is always brought up when a legitimate argument can't be made.

The go to 'defense' of the indefensible.

Some people have redefined political ideology as 'racist' these days.

Apparently people are now born as 'left' or 'right'.
edit on 29-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Real question what is he doing that was not put in place before he started. When he took office I said nothing is going to change and have not see anything. Wars every president has had them.
From what I was taught the president only has soft power. he changes every 4-8 years all the people left work there for years and years he's the only one that really changes. I'm still learning about the laws and how government is run so any input is nice. I aways thought the president was the face or front man so people have someone to blame when things don't go the way they want. Like a group of people that tell him what to say. To me the only reason he is In office is the USA was not ready for a women or a Mormon and they did not want a trader as president John mccain already proved he can't be trusted if he's ever captured he will tell everything he knows and that was proven so out of the people running it had to be him
edit on 29-7-2014 by cloudsstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Once Hillary Clinton becomes president, America will fall. Obama may get impeached or "die" in a plane crash or something FOXNEWS worthy, but the real action starts when Bill's wife takes control.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He can be, but wont be. By the time it got around, there'd be a new president and Obama will fade into the background like Bush, Clinton, Bush, Carter....and we'll be more worried about what happening THEN and forgetting about now.

Thats been the way it works...we wanted to impeach more than a few. We didnt.

*Yes< I was a voter during the Nixon years. No, I did not vote for him, but remember the proceedings in trying to impeach him...we did not because he ran away....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Here my opinion, they can't but they won't. . He is an actor, or one of the main ball players within the elites. . Seen how he is the President of United States and the Second Command of United Nations. Now, let forget about impeachment and move towards third term. . Expecially when we got our President aiming for a third term, now the only way to achieve that. . Is WW3, now we all have a feeling that WW3 is around the corner; expecially when what going on today. Now, let move on to Martial Law which before Congress gave Obama the right to make Martial Law happen or not. . Obama had a speech some time ago which one statement was intriguing which Obama said "If congress doesn't act then I will. " Act on what exactly? Which operation or plan is that? Now there my opinion on it all

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: umbraentity
and the Second Command of United Nations.

???? What does that even mean?

Expecially when we got our President aiming for a third term

What makes you claim that?

Obama had a speech some time ago which one statement was intriguing which Obama said "If congress doesn't act then I will. "

Care to show us that speech?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Why question me, when you could do the research yourselve?
It seems one isn't to fair on learning himselve and rather have someone else show proof of evidence. . Or because you feel that the information is false and im just throwing false information out there? No, I am not and im just throwing an opinion out there which there is evidence out there to back me up. .So, hellobruce ats pal go do some research for youself buddy and if i am wrong or you find anything false about what i said then respond back to me letting me know and I will apologize for givig false information but until then do some research. .But, I do have to go and get ready for work so i will see any responce tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Even if they had something to impeach on, and they had enough votes, I doubt that they have enough time to do it in. Impeachment is usually not a quick process.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
he won't be impeached, and will never be put up for it this idea of "could he be" is silly
it will not ever happen

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: umbraentity
a reply to: hellobruce

Why question me, when you could do the research yourselve?

You made the silly claims, it is up to you to back those claims up. That is how the rel world works..

the information is false and im just throwing false information out there?

Bingo, there you have it - Obama is NOT second in charge of the UN,

No, I am not and im just throwing an opinion out there which there is evidence out there to back me up.

Care to show this "evidence" that Obama is 2nd in charge at the UN? I cannot find anything on that, so how about you show us your evidence - if you can!

<< 1    3 >>

join