It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Disgusting ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
These people are stuck in the prehistoric past.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I agree Expat888. The whole world is disgusting these days. No one has the moral high ground. Everyone has lost their soul. Everyone hates someone. Anyone who does not. Who still wants peace. Who has a unique voice. Is told to pick sides or die. I feel lost. I see everyone arguing how their side is the only right side and the other side is always sub human and stupid. They say the same thing over and over and over again. Which always boils down to. I am right you are wrong. There is no middle. We are all just warring camps waiting to be picked off one by one. Then two by two. Then three by three. At least in the end we will all be equal. As we march side by side into the abyss.

edit on 29-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Just had to add, I feel sick after seeing those.

How can there ever be peace with thinking like that????

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
S&F
The problem here and you pinned it BTW, is that some psychopaths have a fascination with things apocalyptic and to be able to see these things brings them a twisted joy.
That is right up until it lands on their doorstep as you mentioned, then they cry "FOUL".
The apologists make up all sorts of questions made to distract from the real issue, but bottom line is the israeli terrorists know exactly what they are bombing, there can not mathematically possibly be this many "coincidences".
Good news, the world sees and the tide is turning.
The rogue state of israel is bleeding friends at an alarming rate and their propaganda machine is on fire.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Isn't Zionism just the purpose of establishing the state of Israel? If you abolish Zionism, aren't you abolishing Israel?

I suggest a crash course in political Zionism.

Political Zionism is an extremist ideology that hides behind Judaism to justify it's wrong doings, for example, criticize Israel for stealing land from the West Bank and the Zionist Extremists will scream "You filthy Anti-Semite". They have been trained to do this, this is called Hasbara and is a major part of political Zionism.

Please top trying to portray as if I said to abolish Israel...

Nice try but no cigar.
edit on 7/29/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: Please...because it's so much more polite...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I'm just asking the question.

So you don't wish to see the abolishment of Israel?

Fine.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
...for example, criticize Israel for stealing land from the West Bank and the Zionist Extremists will scream "You filthy Anti-Semite". They have been trained to do this, this is called Hasbara and is a major part of political Zionism.

Comparing that against the Hamas children's shows I posted, you have a very wide sense of extremism.

ETA:

Re-posted for your convenience:

edit on 29-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, let's examine why Israel is there in the first place - after WWII, a bunch of UN bureaucrats thought they'd fix the Jewish problem by putting the Holocaust survivors back on their homeland surrounded by enemies. I'm sorry for those of you who apparently hate Israelis so much that the master stroke of having the Arabs finish them off then didn't come to pass.

I'm sorry this whole conflict has become so ugly, but the truth is that when some can't accept living with others, this will happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And in case you think those video examples are an anomaly, I found dozens of children shows with the same message:

Just look here.

Had no clue this was happening, and now that I know, it furthers my position that Israel has every reason to be afraid.

edit on 29-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
...for example, criticize Israel for stealing land from the West Bank and the Zionist Extremists will scream "You filthy Anti-Semite". They have been trained to do this, this is called Hasbara and is a major part of political Zionism.

Comparing that against the Hamas children's shows I posted, you have a very wide sense of extremism.

ETA:

Re-posted for your convenience:

The original host of Tomorrow's Pioneers and Farfour, Hazim Al-Sha'arawi, stated that it was his idea that Farfour be killed by an Israeli interrogator, adding that the show “wanted to send a message through this character that would fit the reality of Palestinian life.”[6] El-Sharawi states, “A child sees his neighbors killed, or blown up on the beach, and how do I explain this to a child that already knows? The [Israeli] occupation is the reason; it creates the reality. I just organize the information for him.”[6] Al-Aqsa TV deputy manager stated, that the program in fact is simply "about Palestinian kids express[ing] their feeling[s] regarding what they witness -- if it's [the] occupation it's about that..."[7]

Translation controversy

Several commentators, such as CNN's Arabic department, have claimed that the transcript of the April 13 show (2007) provided by MEMRI contains numerous translation errors and undue emphases.[91] Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for the Guardian newspaper (UK), wrote in a blog for the newspaper that in the translation of the video, showing Farfour eliciting political comments from a young girl named Sanabel, the MEMRI transcript misrepresents the segment where he asks what she will do, by attributing a sentence said by Farfour, ("I'll shoot"), to the child while ignoring the child's actual reply ("I'm going to draw a picture")

en.wikipedia.org...

(post by nebulus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nebulus

Wake up you damn hypocrite.

Correct. Lets wake up!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No doubt.

Imbedding your video for you:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

So your respond with a video of 2 random Jewish teenagers threatening a Christian man. Obviously the same thing as a terrorist organization training thousands of children to hate, kill and blow themselves up.

Clearly an apple to apple comparison.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thank you, loam.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Allow me to add another for you to watch. Please, grab your popcorn!

Did you say, hypocrites?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You know what? I'm just glad none of these Arab Country's have weapons which can fire far enough to reach us because if they had, they would have used them long ago.

We must be thankful for that.

As for this conflict in Israel, its been going on for hundreds of years now, what has the point been?

Innocent children die because they are born into such rubbish. I wonder why they bother having children? My honest opinion is they shouldn't have any at all to bring into this World.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Lead the charge then.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Arrrgh!

I have got to stop clicing on these threads...please can we give a heads up on what the rant is about, then I won't click.

"But why?" I hear you cry!

Because I am fed up of listening to apologists from either side, it's here, it's on my facebook feed, I'm sick of it.

You know why...because none of you are there, living the reality of these people on either side and yet you all believe yourselves to be qualified to say what is disgusting and what isn't.

For me, as far as I am concerned the UN decided many years ago what should happen to this area and this should be abided by.

One other point I would like to make is, my biggest fear of Palestinian apologists stems from this idea that they should get what they want and that they would leave well alone and live in peace.

Really? Because to my mind if Hamas get what they want, the next people they are coming for is us!

Remember, they don't believe in the way we live and believe anyone who doesn't follow their way should be anhilated.

Ok, rant over...carry on.
edit on 29-7-2014 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
FYI: Yes the plant has been bombed and destroyed with video of it. They say it will take up to a year to restore if nothing else happens. (But we all know they will continue to bomb it out...)

Was said it is their only major energy source

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join