It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli professor: "rape Palestinian mothers and sisters to deter terrorist attacks".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Looks like a fun cat to hang out with.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

You're actually trying to justify his barbarianism...

People, like those in the middle-east ... who have no other agenda, but to inhialate Israel. Who daily speak about committing genocide, advocate it's merits with their children. And put "plastic" guns into the hands of their own children, who play in front of soldiers in a war zone.

And you have the audacity, to talk about "barbarianism".

(post by Slowjoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slowjoe
a reply to: bjarneorn the jews are inhuman barbaric masmurdering scum. They are vile and dirty the whole gene pool.

Not true at all .

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Raping would not stop the bombers .

He is wrong .

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: dashen

You mean when the radio host said not to do it after which Kedar, the Professor, disagreed.

To the shocked radio presenter who said that "we cannot take such steps, of course",

Kedar replied: "I'm not talking about what we should or shouldn't do. I'm talking about the facts.

The only thing that deters a suicide bomber is the knowledge that if he pulls the trigger or blows himself up, his sister will be raped".

No you are wrong. The professor is speaking frankly. A little insensitively, yes, but frankly nonetheless. You even quoted the part that emphasizes this point.

Kedar replied: "I'm not talking about what we should or shouldn't do. I'm talking about the facts.

See, he CLEARLY says he isn't advocating for or against the activity, he is just trying to highlight how hard it is to deter these people from blowing themselves up. You are trying to sensationalize his words to suggest that he wants to do this.
edit on 29-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just WOW!
And the apologists say "he did not say to do it"...
I guess Bill Hicks saying, "just planting a seed, kill yourself" he was not serious.
What this psychopath has done was to plant a seed.
And many scream f the Palestinians brainwashing their kids and claim the israelis do not...
With teachers like this..
I love the fact that israel is fast losing their friends, they are truly a rogue state.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Yes and Grand Theft Auto plants the seed in many a person's head to walk out in the middle of the street, rip some guys car door open, pull him out of the car, punch him so he falls down, then get in, and steal the car...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
¡ Nice Headline. Except you forgot the part where he said not to do it!

You people are missing the fact that he didn't actually QUALIFY his heinous comment AFTER making the heinous comment, the radio presenter did.

The radio presenter said "we cannot take such steps, of course." It wasn't Professor Kedar the Zionist that said "we cannot."

RIF baby, RIF.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: g146541

Yes and Grand Theft Auto plants the seed in many a person's head to walk out in the middle of the street, rip some guys car door open, pull him out of the car, punch him so he falls down, then get in, and steal the car...

Interesting that you cannot discern real life from a video game.
We are talking about a teacher planting a seed, sometimes students listen.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Then in return they stone them to death in an honor killing.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Does it matter the race or religion. it sickens me that whether Muslim or Jew, violence against women always becomes a weapon in their arsenal. Barbaric. Anybody can see and say it. It's obviously incitement to commit rape.
edit on 29-7-2014 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

A little insensitive he's talking about raping women, it's not insensitive it's sick.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Since people are taking each word so seriously, I will be careful with my question.

This is a man who spent 25 years in Israeli military intelligence specializing in Arab groups. He has some expertise. He said:

The only thing that deters a suicide bomber is the knowledge that if he pulls the trigger or blows himself up, his sister will be raped.

Do we know that this is a false statement? How do we know that?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

That's the idea. He is trying to paint a picture of the suicide bomber's conviction. That it would take something horrific to his family to cause him to halt. Kind of like in the movies where the bad guy always takes the good guy's girl to prevent the good guy from kicking the crap out of him despite having survived impossible odds to get in that situation. Same thing. He was just making an analytical statement to give an idea into the mind of a suicide bomber. You guys are reading too far into it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
And the apologists say "he did not say to do it"...

I guess Bill Hicks saying, "just planting a seed, kill yourself" he was not serious. What this psychopath has done was to plant a seed.

I love the fact that israel is fast losing their friends, they are truly a rogue state.

Pretty much. Just mentioning it and how rape in war is used this way starts giving ppl ideas. The logic doesn't even make sense, is the suicide bomber really gonna be in a position to protect his women family members against potential rape from Israeli soldiers? They would probably kill him or just segregate them if they wanted to.
edit on 29-7-2014 by igor_ats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
He didn't say "I'm not talking about what we should do".

He said "I'm not talking about what we should OR SHOULDN'T do".

That means "I refuse to say we shouldn't do it."

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

More proof Humanity haven't come out of the Dark Ages. This is just sickening. We have many obvious example throughout history such as the Japanese Rape of Nanking and the Soviet Rape of Berlin.
edit on 29-7-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WilsonWilson

That's the idea. He is trying to paint a picture of the suicide bomber's conviction. That it would take something horrific to his family to cause him to halt. Kind of like in the movies where the bad guy always takes the good guy's girl to prevent the good guy from kicking the crap out of him despite having survived impossible odds to get in that situation. Same thing. He was just making an analytical statement to give an idea into the mind of a suicide bomber. You guys are reading too far into it.

If that is the picture he is trying to paint, I highly question his credentials as a professor.

A great many suicide bombers are suicide bombers due to horrific events that have already occurred to their families. Pretty much why this whole Gaza escapade has done nothing but guarantee Jewish deaths in the future...every Palestinian killed is related to 3 fresh Hamas recruits. It is extremely easy to manipulate the mind of those already filled with grief and hate.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This 'modest proposal' has been determined to be a war crime.
Just sayin'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join