It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please tell me the last time "Palestinians" ever controlled "Palestine"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

So please someone tell me when exactly did the Palestinians own Palestine?

The point is rather moot. They are there, just the same as the Israelis are. NOBODY is just packing up and leaving the area. Both Israel and the Palestinians deserve the right to peace with secure borders, free from attacks. It's not the average Palestinian or Israeli's fault that their leaders are IDIOTS.

Eventually, either one side will totally wipe out the other or they will both have to accept living side by side with each other in relative peace.

Personally, I'm not holding my breath, both sides have LOTS of bad blood between them.

Maybe we should have all the Israeli and Palestinian Children immigrate to the U.S.? That way, both sides would run out of cannon fodder and Old men would have to fight each other for a barren land.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I dont understand how a people that are not semitic, that mostly moved in at the start of the 20th century in the region, own land over the semitic people, you know the real owners of the region, which are mainly muslims. Whats hard to understand here.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nobody "owns the land".... It's always been the powerful control it over those less powerful. Try explaining that one to Native Americans or any other indigenous group. One could make the claim that both Arabs and Jews are indigenous to the region.

Both sides are there to stay. They need to figure out living arrangements other than worrying about if someone is going to kill them in the middle of the night.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I dont understand how a people that are not semitic, that mostly moved in at the start of the 20th century in the region, own land over the semitic people, you know the real owners of the region, which are mainly muslims. Whats hard to understand here.

Mainly the 20th century?

Weird, then when was the first Jewish temple built where the dome of the rock now stands, if there was no jewish settlement there?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
What is the purpose of this thread anyway?
Are you attempting to say the murder of innocents is ok, because an invisible man says the land belongs to one group of people?

Which innocents? the Palestinian or Israeli ones?
And an invisible man did not give it to them. The British government did

Any of the israelis killed are not innocent, they either were actively supporting israeli terrorists in their roll or they were frail people scared to death by their own countries instruments.
But if you must consider everybody an innocent, israel has a 30 to 1 kill ratio, and no dead kids.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

What is the purpose of this thread anyway?
Are you attempting to say the murder of innocents is ok, because an invisible man says the land belongs to one group of people?

Which innocents? the Palestinian or Israeli ones?
And an invisible man did not give it to them. The British government did

Any of the israelis killed are not innocent, they either were actively supporting israeli terrorists in their roll or they were frail people scared to death by their own countries instruments.
But if you must consider everybody an innocent, israel has a 30 to 1 kill ratio, and no dead kids.

Did you actually just say there are no Israeli innocents? Thats an absolutely appalling statement

Wow thanks for outing yourself

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

There is deep darkness in your soul Sir.
No dead kids indeed.
except those three teens and several thousand more over the years past

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Spartans had a 30 to 1 kill ratio at the Battle of Thermopylae. Does that mean that they had no right to defend themselves?
edit on 29-7-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

stormbringer below your post to me, made the point I was making. Maybe my post was a bit too subtle. The war isn't about land or religion. It's about race and ethnicity. You've heard or read some of the rhetoric from various Israelis - that basically they desire to wipe the planet of Palestinians. Now stormbringer confirms that the Jews, pure jews, are god's chosen and will destroy Israel's enemies for her because they are the chosen race. Sounds somewhat familiar, huh?

If you read the article I linked to, it's stated in it that originally, to claim jews were a race, was anti-semitic. Now it's anti-semitic to say otherwise.

Not Jewish Enough to Marry a Cohen

So Ashkenazi jews are not pure and that is based on your link. Only Sephardic jews are pure according to the new paradigm in Israeli thinking.
edit on 13616Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

stormbringer below your post to me, made the point I was making. Maybe my post was a bit too subtle. The war isn't about land or religion. It's about race and ethnicity. You've heard or read some of the rhetoric from various Israelis - that basically they desire to wipe the planet of Palestinians. Now stormbringer confirms that the Jews, pure jews, are god's chosen and will destroy Israel's enemies for her because they are the chosen race. Sounds somewhat familiar, huh?

If you read the article I linked to, it's stated in it that originally, to claim jews were a race, was anti-semitic. Now it's anti-semitic to say otherwise.

Not Jewish Enough to Marry a Cohen

So Ashkenazi jews are not pure and that is based on your link. Only Sephardic jews are pure according to the new paradigm in Israeli thinking.

Yeah... except that's not even near what i said. I said the two major battles in the end times between Israel and Her enemies will be directly won by God through the agency of his Angels. That's not the Jews. That's not the Christians. they can all sit on thier butts and watch it. and in fact they are told not to get too near to those valley because of what will happen there.

how you got from that that the Jews have a mandate to kill their enemies in those two battles i cannot fathom. God basically uses 1000 pound hail stones mingled with fire to destroy the aggressors.

and again to be clear i am talking about the battles of Armageddon and Haimengog and not the present conflict.
edit on 29-7-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join