It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time For the World to Militarily Disarm Israel and Implement Sanctions and Blockades

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

What do they have for an air force?

I just googed' Palestinian air force and all I saw was this:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The olny democracy in the entire region you wan to destroy it.What in the world is wrong with people and why can't they see how radical some muslims are.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I agree with this. My heart is hurting... it doesn't matter which side is right or wrong, but it's definitely wrong to kill someone just because... why can't the leaders realise the endless sufferings it would cause? They may win the war in the end, what about the countless lives affected? Human.. this madness has to stop.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The olny democracy in the entire region you wan to destroy it.What in the world is wrong with people and why can't they see how radical some muslims are.

How different some radical jews or christian are and I bet you don't see them.

'Only democracy' (which they really are not) gives them right for occupation and genocide? Do you know that about 14 years ago world powers wanted to label Israel state as 'RACIST' and that only supporter of Israel and Israel have left meeting?

Interesting...

One interesting link from 2 years ago...

criticallegalthinking.com...

Since 2000, around 7,500 Palestinian children from the occupied Palestinian territories have been detained, interrogated and imprisoned by Israel. According to nongovernmental organizations, as many as 94 percent of Palestinian children arrested in the West Bank are denied bail. Once arrested this is the gridlock of their “rights” under Israeli law: (follow link to see table)

And I remember hearing this on NPR before this conflict...

Israeli occupation policies affect all aspects of Palestinians’ lives, including where they can study and how they get food. A recent NPR story on This American Life even documented in chilling detail how Israeli soldiers routinely invade Palestinian homes in the middle of the night to photograph children, ostensibly for security purposes. However, while teargas and shooting have become cliché in reporting about occupation, the cumulative impact of Israeli interference in Palestinians’ lives is rarely reported.

Mohammed knows the ingenuity of Israeli harassment tactics first hand. He was only 17, not yet a legal adult, when Israeli soldiers first came for him, claiming he was a member of an illegal organization. This video shows the day of his arrest; Mohammed says he is the one being put into the ambulance at the end of the clip.

* source: www.laprogressive.com...
edit on 31-7-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I have a better idea. How about "the world" goes into Gaza and takes out all their weapons, removes all the terrorists (government included) and cuts off weapons shipments to them? Then...if Israel attacks again...we do the same to them?

Now...if that doesn't work for you, then you have a problem with Israel and no interest in solving the problem. Why? Because if the "palestinians" would cut out the crap, Israel wouldn't have any reason to attack and then...more would agree that Israel is the problem you believe them to be IF they attack.

So prove your "good intentions". Remove the weapons, hate and terrorists from the region. Then we can watch Israel and if they do something against their then peaceful neighbors...we take them down a notch.
edit on 8/1/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Maybe it is time for the world to admit that Islam is not the religion of peace that they claim they are and do something about that.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
Jews can still live there along side of Muslims. They are all free to live. To keep it fair and make sure that the new government don't end up as another AIPAC, it has to be of all religions/groups in the area. It would not be the destruction of anything except Zionism and other extremisms. All normal people would be free to live in peace and no one person would be viewed as a sub-human animal. Equality. Justice. Peace. Love. I'm sure there are a lot of jewish guys who like lots of Muslims girls and vice versa. No more barriers, physical or emotional. Diversity is a good thing. Remember? You aren't against diversity, are you?

edit on 1-8-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

edit on 1-8-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
Maybe it is time for the world to admit that Islam is not the religion of peace that they claim they are and do something about that.

You have something specific on mind?

Posts like this kind of worry me... as all other extremist posts...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes lets disarm those Jews who are totally surrounded by Islamic countries when their people have been on that land thousands of years before the child molester Muhammad was even born. How dare they retaliate against people launching rockets into their country. Jesus...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
I am guessing Israel would not exist for a day if they were disarmed.

Well, as we speak, there's not much left of Gaza which is why Israel must be disarmed.

The international community can protect both sides from any aggressions.

It's time to STAY the hell out of it and let them fight their own wars!

If you strip Israel of weaponry they would all be dead within a week, Now you have to as you say have the International community protect them....where does it stop?

I think everyone should keep out of it and let it naturally progress, people are going to die either way, no way to stop it. If you want to do anything I say MAYBE offer anyone who wants to get the hell out of there a free ride.

It's a volatile area of the world...always has been, always will be. Till one side is dead......PERIOD!

When you meddle in their affairs NOTHING good comes from it down the road. never, never, never..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's time for the droves of MSM bandwagons to educate themselves on Hamas and there tactics you mean OP?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Disarm Israel? Do that and they'd be, as so many Arabs have stated, "driven into the sea", within a week.

Disarm Hamas? They've proven very adept at hiding weapons. Not to mention that Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Russia even, thru those other countries, will make sure they have their weapons.

Have the rest of the world protect both parties? Sure. That's worked out so well in so many areas of the world already. Are Nigerians being protected from Boko Harem? Are Ukrainians being protected from Russia. Are Iraqis/Syrians being protected from ISIS? Afgans from the Taliban? Mexicans and Central Americans from the drug cartels? And you're going to ask the world to protect Palestinians and Israelis? When in reality, Israelis have more enemies than just the Palestinians surrounding them.

It's a proven FACT, that Hamas purposefully puts civilians in the line of fire. They use children as human shields, to 1) keep Israel from firing on those postions, and 2) knowing that if Israel DOES fire, they'll be condemned by bleeding hearts like most on this thread. In that they've won part of the battle. They have swayed public opinion against Israel, while causing noone to condemn them for completely indiscriminately firing rockets and missles toward civilian targets. And we all know that hamas is NOT trying to ONLY hit military targets, but are trying their very best to kill as many Israelis as possible. If not for the 'Iron Dome', would anyone here be condemning Palistinians for 'slaughtering' Israeli civilians? Israeli children? I doubt it, considering the overabundance of Israel hate on this site.

I know you"ll not like this source, but here it is anyway. themuslimissue.wordpress.com... e-building/
edit on 3-8-2014 by 2ndthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join