It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time For the World to Militarily Disarm Israel and Implement Sanctions and Blockades

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Dear Jonjonj,

I am surprised and sorry to learn that you think I want to prolong or encourage hate and destruction. I started a thread recently which begged members to show me a way to get a peace which would allow Israel to continue its existence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's part of something I wrote on the third page:

You're almost right about me being a solemn fellow. In this thread I'm more like a desperate fellow. I really want to find a glimmer of hope for peace from the minds of our widespread ATSers. Failing that, I'd like to find out specifically what the Palestinians absolutely must have in order to stop fighting against Israel. Not a cease fire, but a peace lasting for at least a generation.

If none of that exists, and there must be a war, then do it and get it over with. Waiting will just introduce more deadly weapons.

If you've got an idea, let us know about it. Please. My signature was chosen for a reason.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
I know that what I have suggested in my OP will never happen...

What you have suggested in the OP is what would basically amount to complete insanity.

The situation reminds me a lot of Russell Crowe's reply to Tubal-Cain in the movie 'Noah':

Tubal-Cain: “I have men at my back, and you stand alone and defy me?”

Noah: “I’m not alone.”

Israel is no ordinary nation and like the below quote mentions, anyone who touchs the apple of His eye, WILL find themselves contending with God Himself.

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

I saw a 3 dimensional map. A mighty angel with a drawn sword said,

“This will be the judgment upon this nation who will turn her back against God's people!”

And with that, with the sword he pierced the very center of the land and cut it asunder.

The nations that were responsible for dividing Jerusalem, God will gather them for war to destroy them. Joel 3:2 and Zech 14:3 tells us like that. Joel 3:2 NKJV

Link 1 Link 2 (transcribed from video)

Sadhu then describes another encounter with an angel who told him more details about the consequences for America that were coming as a result of her betrayal of Israel:

Suddenly I saw an open vision right before my eyes. I saw a mighty angel with a long, drawn sword in his hand. And he stood before me speaking all of these words. Then he said, “This is what will happen to the best friend that will betray Israel and divide Jerusalem.”

When he spoke those words, I saw this map of the U.S. like in a three dimensional. It appeared right before my eyes beside the angel. And he took the sword and he pierced right into the heart of the U.S. and he cut it into two. He said, “Likewise will this nation be divided as Jerusalem will be divided.” He cut the land into two exactly in the center. z3news.com...

More here: God shall split America with a quake 24hrs after divides Israel

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

The "Palestinians" want the same thing the gun control people in the US want.... total surrender one "reasonable compromise" at a time!

In addition I'm choosing to reveal my grand plan to show the world how incredibly stupid these claims of persecution based on "theft" that is generations or centuries old. I one day intend to file suit in the world court or UN or whatever on behalf of myself and all 6 billion other "displaced refugees". I will be naming every nation/citizen of africa as the offending parties in this suit.

I will argue that since I do not live in Africa and no one in my ancestry for dozens of generations has either because we were displaced and dispossessed by force from our rightful lands and we demand redress.

The above statement easily contains substantially more truth than the arguments of the so-called "Palestinians" and the "wanton acts of a people who have no right or business being in "Palestine" yet persist in attempting to ethnically cleanse it and silence the voices of it's true people!" ....

So first off some truth that I'll get called a neocon bigot for daring to point out...

1. at the turn of the 20th century when the Zionist movement began in earnest the entire area that is Israel today had a pitifully small and spread out population of shepherds and etc mostly.... As the Zionists began buying land, building infrastructure, and creating jobs in Israel Islamic peoples from all over the surrounding nations began flocking to the area to seek work and better lives. By the Balfour decision the once sleepy backwater was jam packed and the first generations of children borne by the migrants in Israel had grown up.... at this point the same peoples who gladly took the jobs offered and benefitted from the zionists' investment and foresight began to think that they were OWED these things and further that the lands the Zionist families lived on the businesses they owned etc were "by right" theirs as well! Now certain interests not in Israel... hell some not in the middle east even decided this could be beneficial to them....

Did both sides in these early days do nasty stuff? Sure.... however then as now only ONE SIDE had the aim of driving anyone who wasn't "their kind" and taking their fairly bought and paid for goods and property....

Hint: it's the same side as now. Hint 2 for the hard of thinking.... ITS NOT THE JEWS

oh and when these children of immigrants who took the jobs pay and help freely given by their Jewish neighbors failed in their bid to slaughter or drive their neighbors out... their Islamic brothers in surrounding nations took in the defeated refugees.....

Except they didn't! They reinforced their borders and refused to give any meaningful amount of aid that wasn't weapons!even funnier... even after all that the Jews were willing to coexist mostly... it's only been after repeated massacres of Jewish civilians that stuff got to the point it is now.... Even as recent as before these last rounds of attacks a huge number of Palestinians are employed by their Jewish neighbors. The Jewish neighbors that the poster of this thread wants you to believe want a genocide!!

Keep this in mind when looking at the Israel situation... the same tactics used to portray anyone who doesn't agree with Obama is a racist, or that pro second amendment groups are "right wing extremist militia groups"

And if that doesn't sink in read the poem written by the German priest after world war 2....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I suggest all parties in this thread read the following link before posting any further:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have removed two absolutely vulgar posts from this thread in the last few minutes. One calling for Muslims to be slaughtered and pigs sacrificed on their holy sites and the other calling for Jews to be gassed.

I'm going to make this simple: This is a privately owned community that does not like posts like the ones I just removed. Should this happen again they, and the members who posted them, will be removed.

People sometimes complain that we close threads because a few people screw it up for everyone. We're not going to do that. Those few people who post the 2 posts in this thread that I removed do not belong on our site and will be removed.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

We can argue all day about which side is right but the numbers don't lie.

The numbers aren't the point. The point is, Hamas continues to provoke Israel despite the clear message Israel sends them saying, "Don't start no stuff, won't be no stuff".

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
By then gaza will be a graveyard .. and israel will be going after the next group on its list ..

Israel is retaliating and defending. Hamas is attacking. Despite Hamas losing so much, they keep on coming. Israel won't be going after anyone because they never did.
edit on 29-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
I am guessing Israel would not exist for a day if they were disarmed.

Well, as we speak, there's not much left of Gaza which is why Israel must be disarmed.

No. This is why Hamas should stop provoking Israel.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Religion aside, the entire arab-israeli conflict is a territory dispute, which is never going to be peacefully resolved. Disarming any one side means that side will cease to exist. Which isn't entirely a bad idea. But it would be better if neither side were to exist. No Israel and no Palestine means no conflict.

So here is what you do. Shut down the water supply. Make the region completely unlivable. Force both sides to flee.

Roughly 40% of the area's fresh water comes from a series of desalination plants along the coast. Almost all of the rest comes from the National Water Carrier system in the North, feeding fresh water from the Sea of Galilee.

So eliminate the water carrier system, destroy the desalination plants, and you will destroy both sides. No more Gaza strip. No more West Bank. No more Jerusalem.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: allenidaho

I take my hat off to you for using imaginative thinking. I put it back on ten times for thinking it's a territory dispute. Perhaps some holy sites in the West Bank may fit that theory, but they're not a big problem.

Israel is willing to let Gaza be separate, they pulled out of it completely, as I mentioned above, nine years ago. What they got for that was Hamas in power and more rocket attacks and tunnels. It's certainly not about who owns or runs Gaza.

Oh, wait. Maybe you have a point. Israel doesn't want Gaza, but Hamas, Iran, and other groups and states want Israel.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That is all well, and nice.

But you will soon see, that all of what you believe is far deeper, and has much greater meaning than you seem to be able to imagine.

GOD, is not what you think, is not coming as you think, and is not in control of ANYTHING, but this is a battle going on indeed, all over the Universe, across all dimensions, a battle that the COMBATANTS are powerless to even understand.

Your GOD will try and show itself, and do all these things upon the earth through its various means, its full control of the dominant players in ALL RACES, CREEDS, RELIGIONS.

And while you bow before them and believe GOD, "Has a Plan".. the awful realization that the CREATOR has absolutely NOTHING to do with any of this, it will be too late.... inescapable damage done, GATES CLOSED.

Instead of finding the truth, NONE will ever exist, but all will be fully shown to the ever descending spiral of inadequacy, to the masters that are ALSO falling, the ones called GODS, in all of these completely diabolical books.

Prepare yourself for something new, hopefully you will be able to see, that in reality , YOU KNOW NOTHING, of Creation, or anything else at all, and your mind is captive, as captive as the demons and angels, that fight endlessly over the limitless bondage, that they cannot escape.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

This has to be the worst logic I've ever seen.

Let's see, one side is winning, so they should be demilitarized... right...

It's just not fair that Hamas picked a fight with someone better armed and trained than themselves.

It's just amazing that there is such cognitive dissonance in the world. That's the real problem.

edit on 30-7-2014 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

This has to be the worst logic I've ever seen.

Let's see, one side is winning, so they should be demilitarized... right...

It's just not fair that Hamas picked a fight with someone better armed and trained than themselves.

It's just amazing that there is such cognitive dissonance in the world. That's the real problem.

Actually the logic is quite sane.

You consider what Israel is doing as "winning"?

That is pretty sick - this isn't a video game dude.

You and others have expressed your dislike for this scenario, almost as if you don't want peace in the region. Peace in the region cannot be reached until both sides are disarmed and are unable to attack each other.

It seems that many people consider the indiscriminate slaughter of thousands of innocents to be okay as long as it's the Palestinians. How about we stop both sides from killing each other? We both know Israel won't stop indiscriminately killing civilians, they practice collective punishment, this is a fact which has been proven time and time again - do you support collective punishment against a large civilian population in one of the world's most densely populated area?

The scenario I put forth has the international community putting an end to this blood shed and would protect both countries from any outside interference. As hypothetical as it may be it is very logical if it were to be properly implemented.

I'll keep thinking of ways to find peace, while you can continue justifying the slaughter.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Why do you think the US and other Nations tolerate Israel? It's not purely because we support it. One of the main reasons is because once it was established there was no viable way to remove them. I frankly think what is done is done. Israel exists whether anyone likes it or not. But Nations and there leaders know that Israel will take the whole lot with them before they will all such actions against them. "The Samson Option" is real and Israel will fight to it's very death as a Nation before it would ever allow others to disarm or weaken it. I detest what is happening right now between Israel and Palestine. But I would never support what you are suggestion ever. And it would never happen either. Israel would take everyone who opposed them down with them.

"Keep your friends close but keep your enemies even closer". That's the US Israel relationship and always will be.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

edit on 30-7-2014 by robbeh because: meh mobile version :@

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You and others have expressed your dislike for this scenario, almost as if you don't want peace in the region. Peace in the region cannot be reached until both sides are disarmed and are unable to attack each other.

The scenario I put forth has the international community putting an end to this blood shed and would protect both countries from any outside interference. As hypothetical as it may be it is very logical if it were to be properly implemented.

I'll keep thinking of ways to find peace, while you can continue justifying the slaughter.

Only one MINOR problem with that scenario...

The “elite” cabbalists hiding behind the curtain have absolutely NO interest whatsoever in peace.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

Peace can NEVER be kept by force.

Especially when you consider the fact that ALL wars are started on purpose...

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” ~ Albert Einstein

The 'religion of peace' has made that painfully obvious...

Disarming makes just as much sense as getting rid of the police in order to eliminate corruption in law enforcement.

It would only serve to make things easier for the perpetraitors to do what they are already doing and MUCH worse than they already are.

Wars are deliberately planned, scripted, staged and orchestrated into existence just like any other Hollywood production.

“HISTORY IS A LIE! ALL WARS ARE STARTED ON PURPOSE!

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

"All war is based on deception." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"Wars are all based on lies, could not be fought without lies" — Charles M. Young.

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

"I have worked since 1911 trying to find out why the human race can’t live in peace and enjoy the bounties and blessing God provides for our use and benefit in such abundance, it was 1950 before I penetrated the secret that the wars and revolutions which scourge our lives, and the chaotic conditions that prevail, are nothing more or less than the effects of the continuing Luciferian conspiracy." Pawns

GOD has already provided the solution for this problem a LONG time ago.

Jesus Christ came to do what we could not do for ourselves...

NO amount of effort will do what ONLY He can do.

Jesus of Nazareth, the Prince of Peace, is the only One who can give us unshakable peace in a world of turmoil. As someone said, "There will never be peace in the individual heart or at the peace tables of the world until the Prince of Peace reigns supreme in the hearts of men." Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid"(John 14:27). He also said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"(Matthew 11:28).

Jesus Gives Peace

We hear of peace talks, peace treaties, and peace accords. World leaders gather and try to come to some sort of agreement regarding world peace, but the one most important element is missing from the negotiations by world leaders. What is that missing element? It is the Prince of Peace. He is rejected by these world leaders who don’t understand that no true peace will come on this earth until the Prince of Peace rules.

Only when Jesus reigns on earth (and one day He will reign on earth) will this world observe unprecedented peace.

You cannot have heavenly peace if you are living a worldly lie.

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

Peace On Earth

edit on 30-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The “elite” cabbalists hiding behind the curtain have absolutely NO interest whatsoever in peace.

I completely agree which is why I put this in a rant to be taken with a grain of salt. I know that what I have suggested cannot take place with the corrupt psychopaths we have running this world - it would go against their plans.

At the time of authoring this I was rather disgusted with what I was witnessing on the TV, internet and newspapers and that's not including all the ignorant comments I was hearing from my coworkers...just wanted to get it off my chest.

Cheers.
edit on 7/30/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I hear yah...

I am actually VERY glad you posted this thread.

It motivated me to do some very fruitful research.

I just finished spending the past hour scouring the interwebs for articles on this topic and ran across some very interesting stuff.

Will post a few quotes when time allows.

Thanks for starting the thread because I believe it has caused many to look at some important ideas.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why not make Israel an open border state where all can live anywhere they choose? Make all weapons illegal for ten years. Palestinians and jews can live beside of each other, or live in the same house if they want to. A true democracy. Declare the land owned by no one but all are free to live there. The government should be made up of all people of that state and no one religion or race should play part in it. Why can't we make this happen? Why does there have to be a "Jewish state"?? Can you imagine if there was a "white state"? Or a "black state"? Or a "Christians only" state???

It's time for peace. It's time for democracy and equality. Everyone there should be equal and be able to live anywhere they want and however they want. Tear down those walls!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Netanyahu is right.

Palestinians should disarm and get rid of their air force and their tanks and also disband their navy.

They have threatened Israel numerous times with these forces and it has to stop. Indiscriminate missile strikes demolishing large areas of Israel and causing countless deaths. Israeli schools and hospitals blown to ruins by Palestinian tank fire.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

What a great idea! This is a new approach to achieve the destruction of Israel while pretending to be about peace and democracy.

Make Israel an open country available to everybody, send in enough Palestinians to make up a majority of the country, then vote to declare Israel an Islamic country named, I don't know, Al-shish-ka-bob, and it's all over.

Why don't we declare all of the region a non-religious area? As you say "no one religion or race should play part in it." This is such a great idea that Iran, Syria, and Saudi Arabia should show us the way. They'll have to announce that they are no longer Islamic countries and that Jews and Christians will get all the protections of any Muslim. People can wear what they want, worship how they want, drink what they want.

Do you still like the idea? If so, do you think the Islamic countries will accept it? If not, why should it apply to Israel alone?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join