It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time For the World to Militarily Disarm Israel and Implement Sanctions and Blockades

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slowjoe
a reply to: tovenar
Get denver to steal land in Mexico and kill the people who's land it is same with Canada and see what happen. That should answer your question. Make it even easier wtf will YOU do if a stranger waltz through your front door tell you and your family to f off as this house now belong to them?

You mean the 1967 war, when every one of Israel's neighbors invaded it at once?

Talk of disarmament is a waste of time, when one group of belligerants (Hamas, Palestine Authority) is devoted to destroying the other party (Israel) and executing all of its citizens.

Disarmament is capitulation.

Like Gandhi writing a letter to the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto, telling them to quit using violence against the Nazis.

I'm no Jew, and I don't think Jews have any a priori claim to that piece of dirt. But their enemies are bent on killing them. At that point, negotiation is merely warfare by other means.

The wolf always complains that the sheep won't negotiate. America is constantly demanding that Israel negotiate with terrorists, even though we have always refused to negotiate with terrorists. We will release them from Gitmo, yes; but not negotiate.

edit on 29-7-2014 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This post has been removed by the Administration of ATS.

edit on Jul 29th 2014 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

(post by oblvion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
By then gaza will be a graveyard .. and israel will be going after the next group on its list ..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

you mean like Crimea was protected?

LOL, the 6 days war will happen again, but this time Isreal unarmed is slaughtered.

Slaughtered like the Israelis are currently doing to the Gazans?

The scenario I presented, if it were to be implemented, would be prepared for any aggression from any country. The whole world would be part of it, especially the super-powers. None of the surrounding nations would attack Israel or Palestine if the USA, Russia, China and all other powerful military were to assist.

I know the scenario is a stretch, but I'm not implying that we leave Israel to be "slaughtered" as you portrayed. This is not back then and there would be no "6 day war".

My scenario was meant to stop the blood-shed from all sides.

Even though the title singles out Israel, I do mention disarming Gaza as well in my OP.

I truly want peace in the region and this will never happen until Israel is disarmed.

ETA:

Removed portion of post due to quoted member's post being removed.
edit on 7/29/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

I know that what I have suggested in my OP will never happen

Its talk like that that causes it to never happen. A great rant
dont give up so easily

I agree that a more positive outlook may be more productive but I'm jaded due to years upon years of this going on and it's only getting worse so please forgive my skeptic outlook in regards to what I have presented.

Trust me when I say that I do always keep a glimmer of hope within myself where I wish humanity would wake up and treat each other as equals and stop this senseless killing.

I have not given up yet my friend

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The only 'states' who could do this would be US/EU and allies. They should disarm the entire Africa/S-America/Russia countries as well while they're at it. Eradicating drugs/organ/illegal sex/child labor as well. Then, when most of the weapons would be out of this world or controlled/used by police/armies we could all enter the robotic era all working together towards spaceflight.

Not realistic but just think how the world could have been.

(post by Mikeyy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeyy

don't bother flaming me, because I care nothing for any other religion also, just the others aren't nearly as violent anymore.

Flame you?
Hell, I gave you a star!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Demilitarize Israel? Yeah, that makes sense. They're surrounded by terrorist nations that constantly say they don't recognize their existence or right to live, and want to wipe them off the map.

And you all seem to forget - Israel never initiates these conflicts, Hamas does. Then they fire rockets with women and children around them. Israel responds, and gets plastered for it. Israel isn't the problem - these low life Hamas terrorists are. Try going online and watching a video of how Hamas and other terrorist groups train their children to hate and kill from the age of 2. They are complete animals.

If anything - give Israel more weapons. If you're an American, imagine Mexico and/or Canada just shooting missiles into the U.S. on random days because they just hate you. What would you want to do? Take all your weapons away and just let the terrorists bomb you?

Wake up people. I support Israel - do away with these 'people' for good.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nebulus

Here is a video for all of you to watch. Watch and tell me what you think after you see this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Did you see the Israelis chanting "Gaza Is A Cemetery!!!"?
Disgusting behaviour from a people that claim that's the enemies plan!!!

RightWing Israeli's Chanting A Devilish Chant!!!

Peace Expat!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Great rant pal, peace unto you!!!

Proliferation or take the nukes away!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Great rant pal, peace unto you!!!

Peace onto you as well my friend!

Proliferation or take the nukes away!!!

I definitely agree with that statement. My concern is all the other weapons that they are using, mostly the drones, F-16's and tank shells - but they have used some other nasty stuff too. I say take it all away from them as they are trying doing to Gaza.

There is no end to Israel's hypocrisy...

Peace Charlie!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
Tbh i dont care what happens as long as it stays in the middle east..

That is the thing, it wont.
There is already a large foothold in my country of these crooks, this brings bad views of my country and her people.
Don't stand on the fence, pick a side and fight like hell!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Maybe this entire scenario needs to be bassackwards...meaning, instead of disarming Israel, we go there and get to see all the weapons they have, including the nukes at Damona, then make sure Gaza folks have equal footing relevant to weapons instead of the unbalanced weapon supply they have now. I know, radical and wrongheaded and not doable but it gets so sickening listening to Israeli apologists crying the blues when they attack a country that has been cut off from basic needs/supplies for years and are out-gunned totally. Gaza has no airforce, no navy, no real army or tanks or bulldozers or n*kes or any of that so how do they even have a chance at self defense other than some old rockets and rocks and old guns.

Their last infrastructure relevant to electricity has been b*mbed away now too. Yeah, sure is a fair and balanced fight...like having Foreman back in the day pitted against a toddler or a midget.

Many websites are showing videos of the dead children from Gaza. The numbers say it all...over 1,000 in Gaza dead compared to under 100 in Israel.

The idea of disarming...the flaw in that would be who would be next? There are many other countries that would not agree to this. USA would definitely NOT, except relevant to the citizenry...they would still want police/military armed....that is a problem. That is what would happen the world over if such would occur...the citizens would be disarmed but not the military/police. Not good.

The folks of Gaza have been without water for a long time. Was Israel afraid they might use water guns on them?

Israeli actions are what gives one pause for thought. All that celebrating. Both sides use hate rhetoric that is true. It all needs to stop. Too many kids and innocent people are suffering over greed and politics and religions for what. The kids still end up dead. No where near as many have died in Zionist country compared to those in Gaza. That says it all.

There are protests going on now even in Israel by Jewish people that are against the slaughter. Not self-hating Jews, just people sick of all this crap and lies and death.

It is said Israel has so many enemies to fear...with the US backing Israel plus all that has occurred in Iraq/Afghanistan, we will be having the same problem. Sometimes there are reasons why a certain country or faction has others turn against them....because of their actions and how they treat others.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Above and beyond the whole cycle of blame the reality is that people are dying in a completely unnecessary way. How so? Well, nobody really needs to be killing anybody here, these people are actually neighbours. Think about this for a moment. They live right next to each other. If One part simply said ok! enough! no more! Let's help our neighbours who are suffering, let's stop the violence, from whatever side....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Blockades against the Israelis? Why?

Are they the ones who launched rockets meant to kill the other side's noncombatants and instead managed to hit a refugee camp AND a hospital BOTH of which were full of their own people?

Nope that's the other guys.

Are Israelis the ones who made hamas use mosques, schools, and critical infrastructure to shield their arms dumps comnd posts etc? Because THAT ALONE is the single biggest contributor to Palestinian civilians killed by Israel's military accidentally. KEY WORD.... ACCIDENTALLY.... Contrast with the event above perpetrated BY HAMAS! Which had the specific intent to kill civilians on the other side but was so negligent it managed to kill the people it claims to fight for.

Meanwhile Israel has such tight rules of engagement it's holding its troops to that they are letting their soldiers die at vastly higher rates than need happen all to avoid killing innocents.... I've yet to hear of a single verifiable issuance of rules of engagement by hamas... further I'd highly doubt it was anything but feel good BS to feed to idiotic western progressives. Further witness the way IDF disciplines or relieves anyone who shows conduct that indicates a desire to exterminate or maliciously injure their enemies whether it happens on or off duty.... contrast with the endless torrents of bigoted fanatical hate that is hamas children's programming on TV. We'll not even get into what these trash say on YouTube....

So yeah let's stop the good guys....

Gee that's a great idea.... you and Chicago's police chief must've attended similar seminars on various topics over the years.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

While not all Muslims or all leftists seek, or support those who seek, Israel’s destruction, virtually all those who do are either Muslim or on the left.

One left-wing exception is Bill Maher, who told the Jewish Journal of Los Angeles: “What I find so ironic is that after World War II, everybody said, ‘I don’t understand the Jews. How could they have just gone to their slaughter like that?’ OK, and then when they fight back: ‘I don’t understand the Jews. Why can’t they just go to their slaughter?’ It’s like, ‘You know what? We did that once. It’s not gonna happen again. You’re just gonna have to get used to the fact that Jews now defend themselves.”

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

It sounds like the proongation of hate and destruction isn't a problem for you. that is a shame. Don't you thnk it's time this idiocy stopped? From all sides, I mean really?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join