It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create 100 million Jobs Now! Release The Hidden Technology.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Who?

I know your response to my post is facetious, but if you really want to know "who" is not on our side then that will take more than this thread to enlighten you...

You speak of all these obvious reasons why we can't just all get along...well...hidden tech is part of it...but,... again...
the reason tech is hidden is because there is a much bigger situation going on...

C'mon!!!

Next you'll be telling me the government and corporations are in CAHOOTS.

Get out of here with your conspiracy theories.

Who's hiding this tech, BTW?

edit on 30-7-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HiAliens

Ok Ok,... got it smartass...

Who's hiding this tech, BTW?

If I knew that I would be dead...LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
MSM

Media aren't helping, but WE'RE hiding this technology.

Most of this stuff has been featured on MSM shows and newspapers.

The coverage is way to slow. If we leave it to them to trickle this info out, the changeover will take 50 years.

Blogosphere

The alt media are *way* too up themselves to touch materials like these. Talk about aliens, pole shifts, law of attraction and energy blasts, and they're all over you like a rash....

...Food and Water? Jobs? Naaaahhhh.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'm not saying anyone will have to force it in case of meltdown, but that will be the only viable model, barring the rise of another centralized control system of Empire.

And I agree with you about it growing organically, and hope that it will. But I fear we will have to be forced by our own, malaise, laziness, comfort, ___________.

That doesn't mean I won't continue forward toward the goal, just my take on what I see in the cards.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
Who?

You speak of all these obvious reasons why we can't just all get along...well...hidden tech is part of it...but,... again...
the reason tech is hidden is because there is a much bigger situation going on...

So out with it, tell us all what the much bigger situation is before I go and build myself a solar jerky dehydrator...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia

originally posted by: coastlinekid

....before I go and build myself a solar jerky dehydrator...

The Resistance salutes you!

www.fooddehydratorhq.com...
Samuel Saraiva has awesome ideas.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
All this technology is being held for the reasons of privacy of citizens whom have unwittingly become affiliated due to post terrorism tactics. This is just like why the Central Intelligence Agency withholds classified documents. German and etc. names are protected by exemption 7 of the FOIA code.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler
All this technology is being held for the reasons of privacy of citizens whom have unwittingly become affiliated due to post terrorism tactics. This is just like why the Central Intelligence Agency withholds classified documents. German and etc. names are protected by exemption 7 of the FOIA code.

I'll drink to that.

None of this tech is classified. It's not being held hostage by a crazy elite. It's being ignored by the grassroots media.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I can tell your a really good person and dedicated to a new cause. I used to be like you. I ran a very successful business employing local people for 15 years until taxes and bureaucracy destroyed it. I am a Horticulturalist by trade with good business acumen. I had always wanted to pursue aquaculture for all the right reasons but was stifled. Now I import-export from China. BLOWBACK.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey Ozwest,

We're all getting our dreams stomped on. People have tried to delay my project too.

I live in South China, Taiwan + Hong Kong so tax and bureaucracy is not so bad. The govs here don't stifle free enterprise as much as western ones.

How could I avoid the same situation you landed in? I don't know what they did to you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join