It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group of Illegal Aliens from Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka Caught Entering Texas from Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Likewise. I don't pretend to be a saint or part of the crowd. But I stick by my beliefs. Helping people breaking the law REGARDLESS of skin color, since you just HAD to play the race card (typical...), have a better life while there are LAW ABIDING citizens who are struggling to have a life here in this country is not something I agree with. Ship them back home. That is called defense of the borders or the homeland. It is an enumerated part of the Constitution. As a Libertarian, I have no problem with the government doing one of its Constitutional duties. I care about its overreach of power to things it wasn't specifically given the power of in the Constitution. Libertarianism is about MINIMAL government. Not NO government.

Helping them move here isn't the answer to the problem anyways. Fixing the problems WE created in their home countries is the answer. But no one wants to hear that. It's all about, "what about the poor children? or These people are fleeing a bad situation." It's all a bunch of CROCK. We created those problems in that country with the war on drugs and WE can end those problems by ending the war on drugs, followed by a shift crackdown on the cartels. Then we can let THEM rebuild their own country by making LEGAL profits off of the now legal drugs their country can produce that will be regulated. But nope, I'M the bad guy for not wanting to let these people into an already hurting country that can barely hold the people it already has, let alone another country's people.
edit on 29-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join