It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group of Illegal Aliens from Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka Caught Entering Texas from Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
As early as a few years ago there was over 600 people captured from such garden spots as Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, and Yemen and four countries that have been designated by the U.S. Department of State as state-sponsors of terror – Cuba, Iran, Syria, and Sudan.

No problem keep the border open send us everything you got (sarcasm).. Many countries if you want permanent residence you have to bring a skill for a job class the country needs or show a bank account that shows you can support yourself.

MCALLEN, Texas

“One group of our agents apprehended individuals from Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka,” said Albert Spratte, a spokesman for Local 3307 of the NBPC. “Everyone in this group was an adult male. They entered on Saturday, July 26, 2014. Our agents apprehended them, they did not turn themselves in. They were trying to sneak in.”

Spratte said it is unusual and infrequent for illegal aliens from these nations to appear in the Rio Grande Valley sector. “We have had them in the past, but it isn’t common,” he said.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That is a little unusual. Those guys usually get in by jumping off cargo ships at Freeport.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
May I ask what kind of job class the country needs?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

May I ask what kind of job class the country needs?
a reply to: ManFromEurope

We're in need of some HONEST politicians.......and a qualified president.

Joking aside, it was a few years ago when I read a news article on the dangers of S.American countries being infiltrated by radical Islamic terrorist groups that were recruiting local youth.
I thought then how easy it would be to enter America on our open borders, but they must have gotten the problem under control; there hasn't been anything reported in the news about it for ages.

edit on 200000077America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

America needs jobs... period. Not to many years ago 30% of all jobs were in manufacturing and now it is closer to 9%. By some estimates there are 90 million able bodied souls without jobs in the USA. Unemployment figures are like inflation the real numbers are not reported through some government slight of hand and accounting procedures that have very little to do with reality..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Breitbart News previously reported on foreign nationals coming from Asia, the Middle East, and terror-prone nations from the Horn of Africa—often entering Central America and utilizing the same pathways and smuggling networks as Central Americans and Mexicans who illegally enter the United States. That report was based on information from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Spratte said, “Border Patrol agents in our sector have in the past apprehended aliens from Iraq, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Israel, and from many other nations. People think this is just about Mexico and Central America, but it isn’t. People from all over the world are trying to sneak into the United States.”

www.breitbart.com...

This does not surprise me in the least. We might as well have a huge neon sign saying: Open Borders All Welcome!

It is clear that our Government does not have our best interest in mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I worked with a couple that came from Nepal although they were originally from Bhutan. They were here as refugees.
They were great to work with! They were hard workers and very mild mannered. He told me how his family came to be in Nepal. They were woken in the middle of the night by officials and told to leave or they would be killed. They couldn't take anything with them. They had to leave their livestock and all and just walk out and found themselves in a refugee camp where they stayed awhile before coming here.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

How dare those people to want a better life for themselves....how dare them.
They should just be happy living in terrible conditions and just accept it.

How dare them.
(sarcasm off)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I don't think anyone would have a problem with them or any real refugees.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

How dare them.
(sarcasm off)

Drums, we have poor people right here desperately wanting a better life. people living on the streets, people not wanting to choose between life saving meds or food, kids who can't play in their own backyards for fear of being shot. There are people all over the world wanting better lives and suffer and struggle until the day they die without any help whatsoever. America has been more than generous with foreigners while our own citizens fall through the cracks. I do not find your post funny.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Yep I wanna better life too. I think I will go someplace and not bother with a visa or immigration and just set up Sky's bar and brothel... maybe join the local chapter of some grand gang.. wonder what the initiation will be?. Sounds fun and no doubt the new country I have chosen will give me a pass because I need a new place to live and many people like liquor and sex; I am offering a valid service.. Free food and a bus ticket to a city just waiting with open arms for me and mine.

Get real !

Actually I do live overseas and I do not mess with immigration... they have rules here and they are serious rules. They threw a Scottish man into a very bad jail for over staying 10 days on his visa.. 10 days.. Most countries are very serious about their borders and their laws. Laws; you know those funny things that are supposed to protect the people of a country and their borders..Right why follow the law when the very government who wrote the laws gets to pick and chose the ones they follow themselves. I heard they are looking for foster homes for some of the new arrivals.. Maybe you should apply and make everyone happy... You can give and give more and make a difference in their lives. Noble cause and I salute you.. Myself I ain't interested ...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Its funny that the same government and control system that people complain about doesn't seem to matter when it comes to immigration that our government makes the laws for.

Pick a side....this is so upside down.

Do you want the government in your life or not?
I am sure those people don't.

edit on 29-7-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

How dare them.
(sarcasm off)

Does your Canadian tax money go to the United States?

I say we let them enter your country you guys have plenty of open land and better healthcare.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

How dare them.
(sarcasm off)

Of course they want a better life...who doesn't? But wanting a better life does not mean you can just go anywhere you want, whenever you want to, when it comes to international borders.

We have not yet reached the stage (and never will) where we live in a worldwide open border situation...though it seems that Obama is doing his best to make America a country without real borders.

Within the United States, you have open borders (from State to State), without restrictions...and citizens are free to go wherever they feel the best opportunities lie. But foreigners are not U.S. citizens, and as such should not even be in the country in the first place - unless they have followed the rules of entry.

If they have not followed the rules, and they are apprehended, then they should be deported - and they should be barred from ever entering the Country again.

This applies to any Country, by the way, not just the Unites States. To proceed otherwise is to invite chaos, and eventual economic disaster...because resources will be completely overwhelmed (as we are beginning to see in Texas and elsewhere). Not to mention the security risks associated with possible influxes of people who intend to do the Country harm.

I would liken this attitude of "well they want a better life, so they should be allowed in", to saying that a person should be able to just go and move into the basement of somebody's house if they ever find themselves homeless...and then expect the home owner to feed them, and pay their living expenses until (if) they find work.

Any Country can only absorb "x" number of new people within a given time period, in order to maintain standards of living, provide adequate infrastructure and services for its authorized citizens (without going bankrupt).

If any (relatively) affluent Country were to just throw its borders wide open to anybody who happens to have been born in a place that is less fortunate - that Country's days as a functional society would be numbered.

Sorry, but the United States can't take in all of the poor people from Liberia, Niger, Mexico, India, Afghanistan, Central America, etc., etc. just because they show up at the door and walk in.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How dare them.
(sarcasm off)

Does your Canadian tax money go to the United States?

I say we let them enter your country you guys have plenty of open land and better healthcare.

That is perfect then we can lecture them on the way to handle illegals.. er umm refugees.. er umm undocumented workers. We have a 6 million we can send for a test to make sure we don't overload your system, they take half and we take half and compare notes on the best way to handle immigration. Fantastic idea.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

How dare them.
(sarcasm off)

originally posted by: Night Star
Drums, we have poor people right here desperately wanting a better life. people living on the streets, people not wanting to choose between life saving meds or food, kids who can't play in their own backyards for fear of being shot. There are people all over the world wanting better lives and suffer and struggle until the day they die without any help whatsoever. America has been more than generous with foreigners while our own citizens fall through the cracks. I do not find your post funny.

I understand both of your posts, so full of worth and value, because they both speak honest, heart-felt truth of your knowing.

DrumRfun, when I read your post, I saw life forms on a planet seeking a tolerable, if not optimal, existence. Every creature does it.

Dearest Night Star, when I read yours, I saw the mass of downtrodden already here, whose hopes of a decent life are endangered by even the very thought of more and more people coming here, competition for jobs and resources.

In a fleeting moment of clarity I saw it. People everywhere rambling around trying to find a better life. Some changing countries, others only wishing they could, and some desperately trying to hold on to what they've got while they grasp for what could be, what should be, what maybe used to be.

There is, on this planet, room. What we need is inspiration. Whole groups of people, here and abroad, desperately need a sense of belief in the future, a collective vision of inspiration and purpose. Everything thrown our way from the 'accepted' media is either straight-up negative, or so frivolous and unimportant (The Bachelor, Hollywood Week) that it marginalizes what really matters, like a slap in the face, and ultimately leaves more emptiness, where answers ought to reside. But nobody's offering up any hope, because no one feels it- even those who are ok financially are still poor of spirit... it's like we're all wallering in a negative spiral and we need something believe in, to inspire, and motivate us as a collective. I don't know exactly how, in the human past, that brand of hope sparked and took hold. I just know that it did. In Ancient times and Modern times. It flares up like little wild fires of the human spirit. Burns bright and amazing things are accomplished.

What we need is a hero.
edit on 7/29/2014 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

How dare them.
(sarcasm off)

Well reach out a helping hand and give them one. Let them stay in your house, help them get a job, and help them immigrant naturally. I mean, if you are going to shame us for not wanting these people in the country, then you MUST be doing something to help their plight instead of just talking down to us correct?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Could you help me find numbers for the past 20 years, id love to compare and make sure this is not just more faux outrage.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Let them stay in your house, help them get a job

You don't know me or know who you are talking to...been there and done that.
I am pretty sick of the hatred of other people regardless of skin color or country of origin.

The members here really make me want to puke sometimes with their hatred.

Again,its funny that people bitch about government than complain about how the government is not in their corner and people expect them to be...again...pick a side and stick to it.

Its about allowing people to be people and live their lives,yet you people here complain about the government not allowing you to do so while complaining that they allow others who are less fortunate to do so.
I care about people...not laws.....pick a side and stick to it.

To be charitable is an opportunity...to be a government is an unfortunate thing for the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

If you want me to inspire you...I'll do the best that I can.
My u2u is open if you want to get down to business.

Pay for an old lady's groceries,help a homeless person,volunteer at a soup kitchen,help someone who needs directions,if you see a wallet dropped,pick it up and return it.....if life kicks you in the nuts like these immigrants....help them.

Don't hate (even though I do inside like most) only help.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join