It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Boeing Field 28 July, 2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I was filming an F-16 doing a low circle over the tarmac complete with smoke, and some (5) Black helicopters and two (2) Ospreys today and noticed a dot in the horizon east of the field.
This is what I videoed and I would like to know who can tell me what this is.
ufo over boeing field 28 July, 2014

It was hard to keep in focus and a little jerky, but I run again at 25% speed and it is weird/ What is it?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Sorry, seems to me to be balloons

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

I would like to know who can tell me what this is.

Seriously ?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A colourful cluster of balloons...........

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Mylar balloons...

I don't even...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Beep beep Richie!
They all float up here...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Is this a guess or are you sure?
Seems with Ospreys and helicopters and planes all flying in and out, something like that would not be allowed.
Maybe sucking in balloons through a turbine is different than sucking birds?

A friend thought it was a dune buggy floating around.

I am not convinced. But seriously, Balloons?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

Pennywise?
Balloons?
Dune Buggy?

I digress...

edit on 29-7-2014 by imd12c4funn because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I figured the mylar balloons brigade would be here pretty quick. I guess it could be.
I don't see balloons unless there are some wonky digital artifacts and distortion because of the distance it is being filmed at. That is possible.

It has qualities reminiscent of a UFO I saw with two friends in Texas camping in some deep woods. When the lights first came on, it was low to the ground and we just saw a bunch of flashing through the trees. My buddy said "Damn, are they having rave out here?" Then it floated up over the tree tops and passed slowly directly over our camp. It was not more than a few hundred feet away.

It had blinding (I mean Blinding) ,flickering, multicolored lights, and seemed to be "morphing," for lack of a better word.
It was dark and impossible to gather the shape of the thing, but it wasn't too much unlike this video. I would guess it to have been roughly 20 foot across. If it was balloons, somebody really went out of their way to pull a prank.
It scared and confused the hell out of all of us.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It had blinding (I mean Blinding) ,flickering, multicolored lights, and seemed to be "morphing," for lack of a better word.
It was dark and impossible to gather the shape of the thing, but it wasn't too much unlike this video. I would guess it to have been roughly 20 foot across. If it was balloons, somebody really went out of their way to pull a prank.
It scared and confused the hell out of all of us.

Because of your dreads I would say mushrooms are bad! But I don't think you are that sort of ape

I watched some of the video and see nothing that can be construed as UFO.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I was all excited when I saw the head line. Earlier today I saw a couple of Chinooks heading south over Snoqualmie following hwy 18. Thought it might be related but sadly this video was a waste of time. Sorry, 100% balloons.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Because of your dreads I would say mushrooms are bad! But I don't think you are that sort of ape

Nothing but cold beer unless Sam Adams is spiking the kegs. 3 people saw it. Oh, and I actually had a "respectable" hairstyle at the time.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Self edit, sorry if ALERT
edit on 2920140720141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Nothing but cold beer unless Sam Adams is spiking the kegs. 3 people saw it. Oh, and I actually had a "respectable" hairstyle at the time.

Love me some Sam Adams, I am off tonight and you can bet at 5am I will have a cold one in my hand (I work night shift, 5am is like 5pm to me).
edit on 29-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
a reply to: gortex

Seems with Ospreys and helicopters and planes all flying in and out, something like that would not be allowed.

Boeing Field is surrounded by a heavily populated area, so "allowing" balloons to float over it is not really the proper terminology. Balloons may float over Boeing field whether or not they want them to.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
I was filming an F-16 doing a low circle over the tarmac complete with smoke, and some (5) Black helicopters and two (2) Ospreys today and noticed a dot in the horizon east of the field.
This is what I videoed and I would like to know who can tell me what this is.
ufo over boeing field 28 July, 2014

It was hard to keep in focus and a little jerky, but I run again at 25% speed and it is weird/ What is it?

As gortex said SERIOUSLY all in glorious 240p are you having a laugh.

PS clean your windows

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here's the video

How can anyone not believe they are mylar balloons?

People seem to forget the motto of this site...

DENY IGNORANCE.....DENY IGNORANCE.....DENY IGNORANCE.....
edit on 29/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: Added the site motto 3 times just to get it into people's heads

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Don't you realise on here it's ufo first, second,third, fourth & fifth etc rational explanations have no place here.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Some advice switch off autofocus if you can, second get a better camera!!!!
edit on 29-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Look I found another video of a UFO (mylar balloons)...

Also if there was a UFO don't you think it would have been checked out by at least one plane flying around?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join