It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realworld Matrix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi all,

This is my first serious thread so plz be nice.

We all know of the Matrix and its concepts of "bending the universe" or "the force" if you will, and we all know at least one person who believes it. So would anyone like to discuss their experiences and how the movie differs from the Matrix in this universe

i might even share some of my own experiences and universe hacks

thanks for reading

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sootblack

Neology.

the introduction or use of new words or new senses of existing words.

Neologisms.

In theology, a neologism is a relatively new doctrine (for example, Transcendentalism). In this sense, a neologist is one who proposes a new interpretation of source material

Depending on which "source material" you interpret you can "bend" the matrix.

edit on 29-7-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
There is a documentory called " Philosophy and the Matrix - Return to the Source" you might want to check out.

I think reality is shared by the masses collective conciousness but each has their own reality as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I never believed in the Matrix and Universe hacks ... until I started watching The Carbonaro Effect.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Why is that? Is it because of how quickly people accept even the most bizzare things as reality when not told it is an illusion thus this sort of thing of quickly accepting illusions carries on in everyones daily lives to at least some extent?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

As much as folks call skeptic on the Matrix or even the latest movie Lucy there are some pretty common themes - the best being that all is connected. Everything is pieces of pieces touching other pieces...or even emotions of emotions touching other emotions. Nothing happens without some repercussion...unless the pieces don't happen to touch. And if they don't - they're still there. Waiting. I'd like to think nothing happens or exists without a cause - because otherwise sentience and being just don't make any sense. And I'd like to think there is something better and more complete than this realm of being here because this wouldn't make any sense either. To not exist in some form is just not logical. Why would the universe make something to destroy it forever?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
Why is that? Is it because of how quickly people accept even the most bizzare things as reality when not told it is an illusion thus this sort of thing of quickly accepting illusions carries on in everyones daily lives to at least some extent?

I was just going to say because How the heck else can he do what he does? Of course I don't believe in the Matrix, but there are "hacks", you can game the system, just with science.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EveStreet

As much as folks call skeptic on the Matrix or even the latest movie Lucy there are some pretty common themes - the best being that all is connected. Everything is pieces of pieces touching other pieces...or even emotions of emotions touching other emotions. Nothing happens without some repercussion...unless the pieces don't happen to touch. And if they don't - they're still there. Waiting. I'd like to think nothing happens or exists without a cause - because otherwise sentience and being just don't make any sense. And I'd like to think there is something better and more complete than this realm of being here because this wouldn't make any sense either. To not exist in some form is just not logical. Why would the universe make something to destroy it forever?

Lucy was doomed from the start, the entire premise of the flick is debunked and proven false.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Of course it was...it's fiction. But we can't deny that every thing is made of something and that is everything. The 10% brain theory is bunk and a big dang stretch... BUT who's to say our electrical connections can't influence other matter if we only knew how to follow the connections and manipulate them?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

yeah think of the world as the internet and every brain has a wifi...

what happens when two wifis start synchronising by via emotions

you get telepathy

the brain is in incredible thing ... focus on the connections in the brain (pienial gland and back cortex) and turn the wifi on
many people would call that "enlightenment" or whatever...
but there are many factors including race to how much fluoride you ingest

edit on 2972014 by sootblack because: sharing is caring and i dont feel crazy

edit on 2972014 by sootblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Every plant, animal, thing, creature, element (wind,rain,earth,fire), human...so on so forth... that you encounter will have an impact on you as well as you on it. Think of it... Sort of like a Universal Ecosystem.

Every thing I do, say, touch, eat, smell, hear, feel... makes an impact, I "bend the universe or the force" and so do you.

This is the Matrix to me. We are and always have been connected.

leolady

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EveStreet

Of course it was...it's fiction. But we can't deny that every thing is made of something and that is everything. The 10% brain theory is bunk and a big dang stretch... BUT who's to say our electrical connections can't influence other matter if we only knew how to follow the connections and manipulate them?

I was referring to the we only use 10% of our brains that some of these moves base their premise on. I am a stickler for a well thought out plot that "makes sense". Now makes sense is in context to the world in which the movie takes place, so magic makes sense in a Merlin/King Arthur flick.

When it hits DVD I will make my wife watch Lucy with me though.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
My big take away regarding the matrix is the control system. Even when Neo took the red pill and was flushed from the matrix, he was still stuck within the control system. Therefore Zion was just as much an artificial construct as the matrix itself which is why the Architect mentions that Zion is destroyed and "allowed" to be rebuilt each time the Christ, I mean Neo returns.

Once you understand how to bend the spoon, you won't have to.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sootblack
a reply to: EveStreet

yeah think of the world as the internet and every brain has a wifi...

what happens when two wifis start synchronising by via emotions

you get telepathy

the brain is in incredible thing ... focus on the connections in the brain (pienial gland and back cortex) and turn the wifi on
many people would call that "enlightenment" or whatever...
but there are many factors including race to how much fluoride you ingest

Rupert Sheldrake has a theory of something he calls the Morphic Field which could be like your human wifi you speak of.

This explains it quickly and he has other things on his site and has published books on it.
www.sheldrake.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Every plant, animal, thing, creature, element (wind,rain,earth,fire), human...so on so forth... that you encounter will have an impact on you as well as you on it. Think of it... Sort of like a Universal Ecosystem.

Every thing I do, say, touch, eat, smell, hear, feel... makes an impact, I "bend the universe or the force" and so do you.

leolady

Yes, and "feel" can mean internally. You can physically impact another person far away by thoughts alone. Of course this can be argued from countless angles but the fact remains that thinking of someone just before they call is NOT coincidence. Stare at someone across the room and they turn to meet your eye is NOT coincidence.

Yes, you can hack the Matrix.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

what i got from that part your talking about is no matter what construct our consiousness occupies we still have the power to bend it

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply

wow thanks so much thats totally it the wifi phenomenon i feel
hubby likes to call me "the wifi black hole" everytime hes on the net and i walk near it screws up...
and hes a technoweenie

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: leolady

leolady

Yes, and "feel" can mean internally. You can physically impact another person far away by thoughts alone. Of course this can be argued from countless angles but the fact remains that thinking of someone just before they call is NOT coincidence. Stare at someone across the room and they turn to meet your eye is NOT coincidence.

Yes, you can hack the Matrix.

also there is more than one type of connection... im connected to you right now via the internet and it can be used... also visualisation and empathy you can hack someones intimate thoughts as they pass by but essentially emotion is the key...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sootblack
a reply to: Rosinitiate

what i got from that part your talking about is no matter what construct our consiousness occupies we still have the power to bend it

Well you can create your own reality within the confines of the code. The key then, is simply knowledge in coding, the more code you can write the more empowered "your" program is. It isn't so much "hacking" as it is knowing. You are still within the game (life/control system) so you can't escape the game/system but you can take advantage of known glitches.

I suppose a glitch would be a paradox in the sense of understanding why a glitch even exists. But a paradox is simply a set of rules we yet don't understand, once we understand the "laws" that govern it, it's no longer a paradox. If life was Call of Duty Zombies and I jumped into a wall glitch where I can't be touched by zombies and can continue to play is just as possible technically in the real world depending on your level of understanding of the real world. Not just physical science but the spiritual as well, the macro and the micro, above so below. That said, you are still within the game or system.

Going a step further and as the above poster commented, everything is interconnected. And again, if I can think of someone who I haven't spoken to in a long time and suddenly the phone rings, did I make them call or did their intent make me think of them before the phone actually rang? Either way it shows a connectedness (that can be further hacked or exploited) that shows the laws that govern us includes this global mental inter-connected web of consciousness. Therefore, our collective thought dictates our reality just as much as our own conscious affects our own life. We are as strong as our weakest links I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What did it for me was when I found out that particles changed the way they behaved when observed, oh no he's onto us quick do something else!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join