It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis Show Their Real Face in Tel Aviv!

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
(I was trying to post this an BAN forum but was unable to do so...)

While there is almost zero reporting on the protest against Israel by Israelis those protests are happening and here is few resources I could find about it.

It is a slap in the face for bigots and racists - humanity shows it's true side; solidarity, peace and love.

it is also worth to note that people gathered in Tel Aviv and elsewhere are a whole bunch of "average crowd" voicing their disagreement with Israel and it's latest invasion of Gaza and numerous crimes against Palestinian civilians.

this is from July 26th:

Opposing Israeli Policy Does Not Make One a “Self-Hating Jew” A huge anti-war protest is being held tonight by Jews in Tel Aviv:

Jews Stage Massive Anti-War Protests In Tel Aviv, New York and Elsewhere

(Jews and Palestinians have been holding anti-war protests throughout Israel, but the mainstream media has refused to cover them.) Jews also protested the Gaza war in New York City yesterday:

Thousands Protest Israel's Ground Invasion in Tel Aviv, London, and Paris

Around 3,000 peaceful demonstrators converged in the streets of Tel Aviv on Saturday to call for an end to Israel's ground incursion in Gaza, as activists around the world also united in support of Palestinian civilians in the ongoing war.

edit on 29America/Chicago07u07 by demus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Its good to see some of the protests shown .. all too often when jewish people speak out against israel they get ignored .. just like when muslims speak out against the extremists they get ignored ..

Often the only voices heard are those of the oppressors ..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
here it is from "The Jewish Daily Forward"

7,000 Gather for Biggest Rally Against Operation to Date Read more: forward.com...

(Haaretz) — Thousands assembled at Tel Aviv’s Rabin Square on Saturday evening for what became the largest protest against the Israeli military operation in Gaza thus far. According to official estimates some 7,000 protesters attended.

In one of the plaza’s corners memorial candles were lit among pictures of fallen - both Israelis and Palestinians.

here is example of kind of people we should have special respect for; people who despite their own very personal loss managed to fight of hatred and ignorance - those are examples of MAN.

Especially moving was the speech given by Ben Kfir, a resident of Ashkelon, whose daughter was murdered by a member of Hamas in 2003. “In Gaza they are digging concrete tunnels and we are erecting a separation fence,” Kfir said. “How sad it is that we can’t channel these efforts for peace.” He also said “The infrastructure of terrorism is ignorance, poverty and despair. It is with these we must deal.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

goes to show the majority of people are peace loving...its a travesty that the few in power are greedy and do not care who gets hurt in the process.....when will people wake up to this ....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Well now it would not be very prudent for the Zionist owned media to show this side of Israel. We are supposed to believe that the entire country believes in committing the war crimes of the Zionist controlled government. Notably Satanyahu

I saw him on the news the other day when we turned on CNN to see what angle the propagandists were portraying and there Satanyahu was calling for more murder, with cold dead eyes and what appeared to be herpes! The sight of that man makes me sick to my stomach!

This is very refreshing Demus! Thank you for sharing this and showing as you so accurately put, their real face! Humanity is not greedy, murderous, and corrupt. This is a small percentage of the people.

The revolution will not be televised nor will humanities true colors, that of love, cooperation, empathy, and compassion
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amTuesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The few in power don't usually run businesses that need non-Jewish customers who can simply walk if they don'tlike the talk, worldwide - if you take my meaning.

However I do believe the people in Israel are genuine because they have to live with the hatred and murder on their doorsteps. A number of contributors top similar threads have said that the people in Israel get along just fine with each other provided they are left alone. It was a successful country before 1948 and hopefully with the world psychology tending towards peace and cooperation rather than big business/profits only I have think people will prefer to make allies with each other to live a safer and happier life. A smile is worth far more than a £5 note in the hand.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
and the first thing said in this clip at least:

Jews and Arabs refuse to be enemy!

would like to see more of this and I hope PEOPLE are able to REFUSE to be enemies.

what a nice words...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
here is example of kind of people we should have special respect for; people who despite their own very personal loss managed to fight of hatred and ignorance - those are examples of MAN.

Sounds to me like you're referring to the IDF. But, I know you're not.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: demus

Sounds to me like you're referring to the IDF. But, I know you're not.

it is perfectly clear whom I referred to as "example of MAN" since I quoted this:

Especially moving was the speech given by Ben Kfir, a resident of Ashkelon, whose daughter was murdered by a member of Hamas in 2003. “In Gaza they are digging concrete tunnels and we are erecting a separation fence,” Kfir said. “How sad it is that we can’t channel these efforts for peace.” He also said “The infrastructure of terrorism is ignorance, poverty and despair. It is with these we must deal.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
it is interesting how different media paint different picture about the latest protests in Tel Aviv; here Guardian is saying that only 1000 people gathered while two resources before mentioned 5000 and 7000 respectively.

Since the start of the current conflict, protests have generally attracted a few hundred, with last Saturday's march in Tel Aviv mustering around 1,000.

Guardian also goes on to mention some past protests in comparison:

It is a big contrast with the 400,000 people – then almost a tenth of the country's population – who took to the streets in 1986 to protest about Israel's war in Lebanon. In 1995, 100,000 people attended the rally in support of the Oslo accords at which prime minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated. And in 2009 several thousand people joined peace marches during Operation Cast Lead, Israel's three-week assault on Gaza.

Protest is latest casualty in Israel as despair and hopelessness set in

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Many Israelis are just as susceptible to the media brainwashing as any other human being. The good news is there is a global awakening happening all over the planet.

People everywhere are becoming immune to even the most sophisticated psyops and propaganda. People are using their intuition like never before and gaining the ability to separate facts from lies.

Its happening on a metaphysical level. I believe metaphysics are at the root of this conflict. I believe that there is a hardcore group running Israel that believe if they can set the stage for Armageddon, their savior shall show up and vanquish all enemies of Israel.

Just like the Nazis who used the occult, the zionazis are trying to conjure spirits. I think they are messing with principalities and higher order dark angels who hate mankind.

This is big. This is truly spiritual warfare being waged by Satan worshipping sociopaths.

Most Israelis have nothing to do with Kaballah, extreme Talmudism and the dark arts carried down from Babylon and Khazaria. reply to: Expat888

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How can these people protest against the good and honorable Israel they are only trying to protect themselves. These people are nothing but a bunch of self hating Jews. They should be on their knees thanking God for the brave leadership they have in Netanyahu and the self sacrificing IDF.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

and it is those Israelis who may or may not support actions of Israel that get influenced by protests and campaigns against government of Israel.

Hip - Hop opera by Israeli theatre company has been canceled due to the protests from critics of Israeli government...

and let us not forget those soccer players that got attacked.

maybe it's time for Israelis to voice their opposition (louder) against illegal actions of their government?

Israeli hip-hop opera cancelled after pro-Palestinian protests

"Hospitals and schools are being shelled, some repeatedly, and we find that it's unacceptable that an Israeli state-sponsored cultural event should go ahead at the Edinburgh Fringe. "If the artists were unconnected with the Israeli state we would have no issue with them."

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I can only hope to see the day when people all over the world realize that it is the "practices" of politics and religion which are the driving forces war and death in this world. Of course, I will need to live a very long time.

The peoples of every nation are basically the same. With the same fears as well as the same desires. There are very few examples of people waging war without some ego driven power hungry "leader" whipping up some "us verses them" cause for conquest.
When left to their own devices, man will find a way to live among his fellow man without conflict.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's heartening to see that there are those in Israel who are aware of the crimes their government is committing in their name, but I fear they might be a tiny minority.

The last couple days, I've been reading comments from normal Israeli's on the Jerusalem Post site, and the things they have to say are reprehensible. I'm paraphrasing here, but somebody (from their FB account, no less) said that 'we need to keep killing these snakes and the snake mothers and their snake children if Israel will ever have peace.'

They don't even try to hide it!

edit on 7/31/2014 by Monger because: sausagefingers

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

It's heartening to see that there are those in Israel who are aware of the crimes their government is committing in their name, but I fear they might be a tiny minority.

The last couple days, I've been reading comments from normal Israeli's on the Jerusalem Post site, and the things they have to say are reprehensible. I'm paraphrasing here, but somebody (from their FB account, no less) said that 'we need to keep killing these snakes and the snake mothers and their snake children if Israel will ever have peace.'

They don't even try to hide it!

I agree to the most of it, just I don't like to refer to any group of people as a homogenous collective even if large percentage of specific group of people behave in a certain way.

it's not fair for those who do not.

and the Israelis who protest in Israel against Israel are best proof that good people are good people, anywhere.

top topics

join