It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passenger list MH17 falsified ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This looks interesting and I'm trying to translate this story as it seems to be emerged from facebook?
But the story goes that this German detective found clues that the passenger list from MH17 could be falsified and that this list of passengers was placed on march 27th for a short time on the Internet.

The German detective Barry Jüneman found out that there was a female compatriot Wilhelmina Louise Broghammer.
aboard MH17.So then went on this name search on Google until the date July 15, 2014.
except one list of passengers published by Malaysia Airlines.
placed on March 27, 2014 .

When Jünemann tries to click the enter that page on Google the page no longer seems to exist.

This is the link that goes with it. And indeed, when you click on the page it does not appear to exist anymore.

Fortunately, there is still Google Cache and when you look at it then turns out that he did indeed exist:

Click on photo

Whatever this seems to be the case in this story its remarkable that such a list exists on the 27th of March and then completely disappears and later on after the crash reinstated list comes back again.
(www.malaysiaairlines.com...)

But after checking that link above it also has disappeared weird..

Now I don't know how credible this all is and maybe you guys here on ATS can find more about this dubious passenger list of MH17

FB

Peace

edit on 0b22America/ChicagoTue, 29 Jul 2014 04:29:22 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Jul 2014 04:29:22 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
not much of a detective if he is using Google as a source, maybe he should ask the airline for a scanned copy of the boarding list that the aircrew use?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yeah let's all trust the "don't be evil" corporation for evidence.
The guy may be right, the whole situation surrounding the flight is suspect. More digging required.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: suicideeddie
That may be true but that will not exclude the fact that list was created on the 27th of march.. imo that list couldn't even exist on that time frame?

Why would one be a bad detective using Google?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Your "link" that is proof the page is gone is a 404 link, meaning you are directing people to the 404 link as proof something was 404'd .. it makes ZERO sense.

www.malaysiaairlines.com...

There is the link. It works fine.

Now as to the timestamp ...
I googled Wilhelmina Louise Broghammer malaysia airlines and saw this listed as May 14, 2011.
nekropole.info...

I find it hard to believe an actual detective doesn't know how Google works, incorrect dates are fairly common. It's also a complete lie nothing comes up with that name, I found it.

productforums.google.com...#!topic/webmasters/Lnx_yGROjgM

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm not really following what the suggestion is on this.

You say

So he then went on this name search on Google until the date July 15, 2014. Until that date, there was no name that profiled her name except a list of passengers published by Malaysia Airlines. Not only that, but according to Google that information it was already placed on March 27, 2014 .

Her name wasn't there before July 15 , but you contradict that saying it was there march 27

Please explain better. The Facebook link sucks as far as sourcing it goes.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Just to give further evidence ...

Mar 27, 2014
online.wsj.com...

If you actually go into the PDF and get the file information it's from July 19th, 2014.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That's why I wanted to share this to find out if this all could be true or not .

Now as to the timestamp ... I googled Wilhelmina Louise Broghammer malaysia airlines and saw this listed as May 14, 2011.

Although I coulnt find this ? It was stamped as 17th not 14 may..

But then you're saying this is all false statements of this detective findings ?

edit on 0b19America/ChicagoTue, 29 Jul 2014 04:27:19 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Jul 2014 04:27:19 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Sorry my bad .. placed new correction about that line..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

It simply has to do with how the timestamps work. As I said I found a website with a 2011 timestamp using google search. The person who is the source is not a detective, as anyone who did this as a living would know this. It's a HOAX.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I think this so called detective isn't one by trade.

He seems to spend most of his time discussing every conspiracy theory there is. He's most likely a member here on ATS

The dates mean nothing. Google messes up all the time.

As for no page longer existing. It can mean just that. It's gone, no longer exists. Pages are often replaced with a new one while the original gets deleted.

edit on 29-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yes there were people on board.
Good question to ask,...
How much cash is going to be spent retrofitting airliners with chaff and flare?
And voila the military industrial complex has a brand new customer, civilians!
Does your airline have counter measures??

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

There is the link. It works fine.

I see this moving to the hoax bin very soon.

The problem is there are too many family members that know there loved ones were on that flight for this to be fabricated.

Just another conspiracy for ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's a HOAX.

What sort of nonsense is this, HOAX?

A timestamp is automatically generated by the operating system, that is hosting the google crawler. It's not "false", but there may well be other explanations to it. Saying a timestamp is a hoax, is just bs.

An airline is selling tickets to it's flights, months in advance ... that someone took a passanger list of that, some months in advance ... is not at all impossible.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Okay then this should be in hoax section I suppose this detective doesn't really care that these kind of allegations could actually hurt allot of people thnx for discussing this..

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Okay then this should be in hoax section I suppose this detective doesn't really care that these kind of allegations could actually hurt allot of people thnx for discussing this..

I should say thanks to you for actually not yelling this is a conspiracy and here's the proof, whereas some would have drove this into the ground even when shown that it is not one.

Something that doesn't happen much around here very often....S&F for that.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You're talking about a list from march. 3 months away from July. Ofcourse things can change in 3 months. Now if the list was from a week before, THEN there could be something interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
I alway try to focus on what evidence people bring around . And be neutral open minded for every ones opinions.
One should have a clear view of things. .

new topics

top topics

join