It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party townhall meeting erupts as TX Congressman urges compassion

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You talk about hypocrites, yet you are one of the most out spoken hypocrites on ATS.

When it comes to gun regulations, you claim the constitution is set in stone and should never be challenged...yet you agree with voter ID laws even though it goes against the constitution.

So why is one OK in your eyes and not the other. Are you cherry picking what part of the constitution you are for?

The laws and constitution in the right's eyes are cherry picked on which ones should be enforced.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Who is they?

The story in the OP is about a christian telling other christians that they need to be compassionate.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

You talk about hypocrites, yet you are one of the most out spoken hypocrites on ATS.

I always love ad homenims thanks.

Make posters the topic eh!

When it comes to gun regulations, you claim the constitution is set in stone and should never be challenged.

The bill of RIGHTS is.

As 'gun regulations' have never been needed since a preexisting law already covers the act of murdering of another person.

Awesome apples to oranges 'comparison'.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Who is they?

The story in the OP is about a christian telling other christians that they need to be compassionate.

And so what ?

Chrisitians in this country are not looked on too 'highly' in this country.

That is the BIGGEST hypocrisy of it all.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You reap what you sow?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Still doesn't answer what you meant by "they" in the post i was replying to or how "they" are a part of the event.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So no reply as to why one is OK with you and the other isn't.

I was not attacking you..I was pointing out..pot calling the kettle black.

The murder law....is actually quite an idiotic argument.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

How the hell is that ?

So no reply as to why one is OK with you and the other isn't.

Have fun with the false choice 'argument;.

The murder law....is actually quite an idiotic argument.

Not hardly.

edit on 30-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Who of the Give'em All Homes and Jobs Crowd believe in Global Warming,,, Sorry,,, Climate Change?
Have you heard? Your illegals coming into our Country will increase the environmental footprint impact of America.
That's Not Good,,, is it,,, I mean if you're a Believer,,,,,,
Shock: 80% of U.S. population growth is from immigrants, resources being sucked dry.

A group dedicated to saving the planet by cutting runaway population increases is raising a new and shocking issue in Washington’s bitter fight over immigration reform: Most of the nation’s population growth is from immigrants, and they are consuming resources dangerously fast.

According to Negative Population Growth Inc., 80 percent of the growth in U.S. population comes from immigration, legal, illegal and among American-born children of immigrants.

“With increased population, we see a direct increase in the problems our nation faces on a daily basis: pollution, over-consumption, traffic gridlock, crowded schools and hospitals, overburdened social services, unemployment, crumbling infrastructure, urban sprawl, over-development, threatened or extinct animal and plant species, and dwindling natural resources,” said said Tracy Canada, the group’s deputy director.

She added, “Immigrants to the U.S. are also found to greatly increase their consumption — and their resulting footprints — upon settling here, which furthers our nation’s environmental impact.”

Link
So, that's OK with you all then, we go ahead and increase our Nasty Foot Print and continue to Pollute our Planet and Kill all the trees and birds and melt the Glaciers kill the Polar Bears and so on and so on, All For Your illegals and their inability to get an Education and Better Their own Country through Change.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

OK then..no answer.

It is an idiotic argument. No hard feelings though..

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No the IDIOTIC 'argument' was made when someone brought up gun regulation to 'justify' giving 'refugee' status to immigrants from other countries.

ESPECIALLY since that is the same GD government that has been arming DRUG CARTELS for decades, then turns around and DENIES us weapons of less 'lethality'.

Which makes them the BIGGEST hypocrites of ALL.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Honest question, why do you guys love making up imaginary scenarios to further your cause.

So far you have all brought up they carry all sorts of nasty disease, all gang bangers, all rapists..etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No the IDIOTIC 'argument' was made when someone brought up gun regulation to 'justify' giving 'refugee' status to immigrants from other countries.

When I brought it up, it was never to justify the immigration issue. It was to show your hypocrisy.

Now your making stuff up..

edit on 30-7-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well if someone had actually bother to read that position they would see the bill of rights cited for the reasons.

As the constitution is the highest law in this country.

Read the second,fourth,ffth,sixth,seventh, and ninth, and tenth amendments.

www.law.cornell.edu...

For the record that is not made up.

It is a KNOWN FACT the US government arms drug cartels.

But hey I guess who cares.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't think anyone here wants to give them free homes and jobs. Do you have to resort to telling lies to prove your point?

If yes, then you probably didn't have a point to begin with.

No one is advocating giving these people free homes or giving them employment. You should really stop making up stories.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Honest question, why do you guys love making up imaginary scenarios to further your cause.

So far you have all brought up they carry all sorts of nasty disease, all gang bangers, all rapists..etc.

Well,,, it's one of the Main Big Concerns is it not, Climate Change and How We're Killing Our Planet, Isn't it being Hailed my Kerry and Obama and other's in the Democrat Party much like The illegals and the Amnesty American's Must Accept!
Now you can come back and show the Proof of No illegals crossing the border with Any Communicable Decease and No Affect on the Environmental Foot Print in America and I'll Star ya!

edit on 30-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If some Countries are so overwhelmed and helpless against drug cartels and gangs, it is because it got out of control with corruption. There are corrupt cops, politicians, corporations and everyone wants their piece of the pie, money and lots of it. They stand by and watch the needless deaths and suffering of their poor and terrified Countrymen. Someone mentioned I think in this thread that we need a hero and damn...we really do. A lot of them actually. That includes here in the USA as well.

To allow the drug cartels and gangs to take over human lives and allow them to do whatever the hell they want while profiting themselves is sick and unacceptable. Our Countries desperately need people in power with a conscience, morals and compassion for their fellow man. Instead there is utter chaos.

For too many years the voices of the citizens have been ignored. It doesn't matter what Country or what race or what color any of us are, we are controlled and the quality of lives are at stake. Things have only gotten worse from one generation to the next.

Most of our latest illegals were TOLD to say they are refugees and that they would not get deported. Though there are many children, most are teenagers on the verge of adulthood, men and women. We have too many homeless and hungry people living in deplorable conditions. We have too many people choosing between life saving meds or food. We have too many...right here all across the USA who have fallen through the cracks. We have kids right here who can't play in their own back yards for fear of being shot to death. We cannot place a foreigner above our own desperately poor.

Each Country must care for his own and then others not the other way around as it has been for years. It is just not possible for one Country to take in the world's poor and everyone should know this.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Wow..you just love to twist and turn everything I mean..

When I said you were making stuff up...well you know what I meant. You were attempting to use the right wing tactic of using someones words against them even though they were talking about something else.

Gold star for you buddy..

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

No one is advocating giving these people free homes or giving them employment. You should really stop making up stories.

Yeah I agree!

Some people need to stop making up stories.

Like calling those kids 'refugees'.

How many countries exist in South America ?

And other countries in Central America ?

And they literally have gone out of their way to get here.

Interesting little fact don't ya think?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Like calling those kids 'refugees'.

What would you call them?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join