It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, My name is Bayou and I'm a tinfoil wearing conspiracy nut !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hi forum members ! I am new to this site. After getting lost on Youtube late one night I ended up on a crazy UFO video. After watching the video I wanted to see what others thought about some of the things presented in the video. So I started reading the comments and someone who made some very interesting observations about said video mentioned this site. So here I am ! So far I am very pleased with all the varied topics and discussions here.

But I have a problem. After a lot of time trying to get a photo uploaded for my avatar I seem to have caused another problem. I got an avatar now....but I can't see it in the threads. Nor can I see anyone else !

Not sure what I did wrong. So I go seek help on this site for that. I found a couple threads talking about this problem yet to my dismay, the instructions describe buttons and sub-menus that don't seem to appear anymore. (perhaps the browser was updated after these suggestions were relevant ?) I even found a thread that had pictures....only they were not current...or shall I say...not representative of how the site looks now.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I would remember an avatar more readily than someone's SN here. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out !

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Bayou said officially in your own thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BayouAlien
Well How are you Doing, it's nice to meet you.
I know that Our Great ATS member Kangaruex4Ewe has helped you fix your above mentioned problem, Isn't She GREAT!

Again Welcome To ATS,,,,, Maybe I'll Be Seeing you you,,,,,
Or Maybe NOT!

edit on 29-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Yeah she was quick to help ! I didn't know how fast a response would take so I created this....only to have her answer the same question I posted right after in another thread.

So I guess this thread will just be a means to introduce myself. This site is more than I expected. I'm glad I was bored one night and was referred here by an anonymous poster commenting on a youtube video. I love the themes of this site so I should be here often now.

Thanks for the warm reception for this newbie !

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Hey, and welcome to ATS!

If you click on the down arrow up the top, and proceed to click on the 'account' tab, you should be able to scroll down and see a section titles 'avatars'. You may have accidentally clicked the 'hide' option. If so, there should be a button saying 'show'. Click that, and things should be alright.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
welcome to ATS, Aliens is my thing.

feel free to lurk

edit on 29-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Welcome mate. I am glad you got the help you needed in a timely matter. That is a pretty awesome photo if I do say so myself - I believe I have seen it somewhere before.

You certainly will find a whole plethora of subjects here on ATS that go way beyond UFO's and aliens. You can spend hours digging down the various rabbit holes here.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! You have just found a whole new world here.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Well Hi,,, Night Star My Good Friend,,,, Check your Messages,,, Pleases.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Hi Bayou! My cats wear tinfoil hats too!!

See you around

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Are you from around Nola?
If so, please keep us posted about the bizarre goings on in that area.
I love that city.

edit on 29-7-2014 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I want to thank everyone who has welcomed me here. I have another question. I've noticed I have a number 6 by a flag in my profile. I think I have most of the other symbols figured out but the flag concerns me.

Is it a bad thing to have been "flagged" 6 times ?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

BTW, that avatar is what originally led me to ATS. A friend got an email showing that image from a trail cam, thought it was real, but I researched it, and found my way here. There's a thread here that debunks that "alien" pic.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Dang your background pic is amazing.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Welcome Bayou
plenty of tin foil hat fodder here, I rarely take mine off-- lol! Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I wear a tin foil undies...I protect what matters most to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

No. Sometimes I hit the flag on the bottom of a post when I like what is being said, but have nothing to add.
As best as I know, it's a 'lookachere' button.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I became a member a few days ago. I discovered a secret about 4 years ago, and hope to release it on ATS. I already have released it on Twitter & Facebook.

This secret is proof that the number of the beast has already been issued. Let me know, if you're interested in knowing the secret.

If by chance you do not reply to me, then I will be under the assumption that you have already read my discovery elsewhere.

edit on 07-27-2016 by IXApollyonXI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join