It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iands.org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Anybody here into NDE stories? There seems to be so many of them all over the internet but this website www.iands.org is pretty amazing. Maybe its just me but it really helps to affirm a belief in me that we really are more powerful and connected then we think. Read some of the "Newest NDE stories." They might strike up an interest.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I am into NDE stories. I have had one myself! It definitely changed my beliefs. The skeptics will say the NDE phenomena is just chemicals in your brain tricking you - hogwash, they will say this up until the moment they have an NDE for themselves and then they will KNOW they are more than a physical body. This I can guarantee you.

Thanks for the website. I will check it out now there seems to be some interesting stuff there.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
There are many fascinating experiences I have read about. We are indeed more than just a physical body. Though I have never had a NDE, I did once have an out of body experience many years ago. That is when I knew we were so much more than just physical beings.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i've been kinda 'addicted' to them most of my life ...
researched over 2000 accounts i reckon ... watched probably just about all the documentaries that were around, upto 2 years ago .. spoke with a few people in real life, who had them ...

yeah .. theres not many things in life i would bet my life on .. money, yes .. but to bet my life, i would have to be certain of something ... and im certain of these ..
not saying every single account is really an NDE ... but .. if even only one of the many thousands is real .. then its real ..

i love many, if not all of the accounts i read / watch ...
but this is one of my favourites ...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Not sure if you have heard about these other two websites, but I highly recommend checking them out. Www.near-death.com, and www.nderf.org

Both websites are filled with information that will keep you busy reading for hours.

new topics

top topics

join