It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof Your Furry Family Members Have Feelings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Those of us who have been owned by dogs, raised our children along with our furry children already know that they have feelings. There are many that would still argue the point though.

I ran across this video that left me absolutely smiling just as big as the recipient of the "Welcome Home" that caused this dog to literally pass out from excitement!

*You may want to turn down the volume on your speakers before playing this video, as the dog is a "screamer"...

The moment a dog passed out from being overly excited at the sight of its owner has been caught on camera.
Rebecca Ehalt, who is now based in Slovenia, returned to her family home in Pennsylvania recently for the first time in two years.
Video footage shows her walking up the driveway of her parents' property and being greeted by the family's very giddy pet schnauzer, which flops over after over-exerting itself barking.

'I think someone really likes you,' a man filming the incident says to Ms Ehalt.
To date the video of the dog's fainting episode has been watched more than 340,000 times since it was uploaded to YouTube on July 24.
Ms Ehalt reassures viewers that the dog was later given the all-clear by a vet who was shown the film of it collapsing.

So the good news is... The dog was given the all clear "health wise" after the vet saw the video above. I bet he slept plenty peacefully with the whole family back together again that night.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Our baby cries like when we've only been gone a day or two (never passed out though). I think they feel like we left and are never coming back.

They worry and stare at the door, they watch out the window for hours and hours on end when the schedule is disrupted... they know.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow! That was really touching. thank you! The less-screeching mewling at the end really said it all.

I'm not owned by dogs. I'm owned by cats. Contrary to popular belief, they do feel, care and go absolutely bonkers when one of their humans has been absent and returns.

Then they poop in your shoe, or huck up a record hairball on your pillow.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wonderful

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Aw the little cutie butt.
I'm so happy for them I'm literally crying.i just know mine would greet me the same way.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Cute video.

Anyone who doesn't think pets and animals have feelings have never had one.

My pets started barking when the video came on.

They were expressing their concern for their fellow canine.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

My little chug does that too.I lover her so. My fiance pick on me for it, she's never had a dog though so she will never understand true love.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67

Cute video.

HA HA mine were going ape nuts too! Very touching video. I've always said a human will let you down, but a dog will always pick you up. Those of us who are claimed by these remarkable creatures know full well they have a wide range of emotions. It's too bad a lot of people don't bother to look for it.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
Our baby cries like when we've only been gone a day or two (never passed out though). I think they feel like we left and are never coming back.

They worry and stare at the door, they watch out the window for hours and hours on end when the schedule is disrupted... they know.

Mine does the same. He knows when I am getting ready to leave and goes into the high pitched, hysterical, (I call it) screams. I'm a stay at home mom so any dog we've had gets used to me being here almost all the time. When I leave, I feel awful that they feel that way.

originally posted by: MagicWand67

Cute video.

My dog did the same! He looked genuinely worried the minute he heard it! I always found it fascinating that they talk like we do. My daughter always asked if they talked and I always told her they did. I figure all animals can communicate with each other regardless of type. I might be wrong, but it always looks like they do to me. I'm glad you liked it.

originally posted by: argentus
Wow! That was really touching. thank you! The less-screeching mewling at the end really said it all.

I'm not owned by dogs. I'm owned by cats. Contrary to popular belief, they do feel, care and go absolutely bonkers when one of their humans has been absent and returns.

Then they poop in your shoe, or huck up a record hairball on your pillow.

I'm with you on the cats as well. I would have a few if my husband weren't so allergic... Like throat swelling shut, epi pen allergic. I miss having them like I used to when I was little. But now I am owned by a tiny little dog that acts a lot like a cat at times. Think less hairball, and more lap sitting.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Animals are so loving and so sweet!

Cats too! My cats adored me and would follow me around like a puppy, even to the bathroom. LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm glad everyone liked it as much as I did. As usual... Stars for all who posted.

One always gets nervous when posting things like this here for fear of upsetting those who expect strictly conspiratorial talk always. I say the world is pretty depressing sometimes and it's good to take a break on occasion to enjoy this thing we call life at intervals spaced just far enough apart to keep us all from feeling kind of hopeless.

I also didn't mean to leave out the kittehs... My apologies for that. The next great cat video I run up on, I will share it. I promise.

edit on 7/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
sounds like my little Sasha when I get home.
Nice video.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
sounds like my little Sasha when I get home.
Nice video.

Somehow I knew you would turn up here.

I've been posting here long enough to know that you are a dog lover and pretty much an all around animal lover. It's funny how we love them so much that complete strangers on the internet know it. Darn their huge, soulful, take me in and love me forever eyes....

BTW - I'm liking the new avatar.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"I missed you EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS Much!!!!!!"

"PleEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEase don't leave me again!!!!"

I'LL DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIE (die)!!!"

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We will always need threads like these to break up some of the doom and gloom and chaos. Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
My dog loves to ride in the car. Whenever we return home, she hangs her head out the window and starts howling like a siren about a half mile before we get there. Then she bails out and runs top speed the rest of the way. She tops out at over 30 miles an hour!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
My dog loves to ride in the car. Whenever we return home, she hangs her head out the window and starts howling like a siren about a half mile before we get there. Then she bails out and runs top speed the rest of the way. She tops out at over 30 miles an hour!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

My husband had been gone on business and I grabbed the camera for his "homecoming"...

s116.photobucket.com...

I felt bad for that little dog that passed out. Glad to hear it turned out well.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

OH how sweet! They missed their Daddy! LOL Adorable!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

i enjoy dogs more than any other creature.

hummingbirds are my second. We have one type here that looks like an insect until you pay closer attention. The ones that like to hit up my lantana's at dusk...they are brown and only an inch or two in length.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join