It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic mob burns to death an Ahmadi Muslim woman and two children in Gujranwala, Pakistan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I think I will hang around and read this thread as it develops. I do so love these threads that scoop up religious travesties

That's Your Response? A Woman and Two Children have been Burnt to Death by Religious Fanatics, and that's Your Response?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

oh yes the Catholic inquisition
too bad there wasn't a USA around back then to save them all from themselves by dropping bombs onto their villages!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NeverMind2013

Yes, that is my response. This world is loaded with ugliness and bad guys gonna come and gettcha. My bet is that for the length of time this thread has been up, any number of other women and children have been killed by the bad guys. Who among us would scour the news for every tale of woe, for every injustice. Should we do this, a compassionate person would load upon themselves the grief of the many and melt in a pool of tears.

No, this op was not about a woman and children dying. To me, the op smacks of agenda. In this case, anti-Muslim agenda. And what gets me about this is that the death of these innocent children was used as a tool to whip up a frenzy of disgust and vitriol. They have been used as a weapon in a war of righteousness in which each side claims superiority.

If we take a look at one of the pictures posted earlier in the thread we see this hate. Were the people in the picture wearing different clothes, if the words on the posters were changed to proclaim another doctrine or belief, the group of ravening madmen could appear to be ravening madmen from any corner of the world, sadly acting out the dictates of bygone scripture written hundreds or thousands of years ago.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

My bet is that for the length of time this thread has been up, any number of other women and children have been killed by the bad guys.

And what gets me about this is that the death of these innocent children was used as a tool to whip up a frenzy of disgust and vitriol.

It seems that the fanatics are doing just fine whipping up a frenzy of disgust and vitriol on their own. Whats a few more corpses to the already countless buried in shallow graves in the sand?

And judging from your haughty attitude regarding the endless bloodletting you pretend to be emotionally above it, when in reality you are nothing but an unabashed apologist and a puppet, regurgitating Obama/CAIR/Hamas talking points. At the end of the day unless you are one of them (and 'them' is a fluid definition) then you are a كافر (kafir) and most would happily stand in line for the opportunity to hack away at your corpse just to get in some brownie points with their version of god.

Their endgame is conquest and they're playing the long con.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

OK, if you say so.
Does that make me YOUR puppet now?

edit on 29-7-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

When so many groups and governments of the middle east which follow Islam state a world governed by sharia law is ideal. And some actively work at it. Others support a global caliphate .

We all see what life is like when sharia law is imposed. things like this article are a typical occurrence there.

No, this op was not about a woman and children dying. To me, the op smacks of agenda. In this case, anti-Muslim agenda.

Possibility but it could be its trying to open your eyes to the fact the religion of peace has a darker side apologists try to keep us from seeing and learning about.

Apologists want us only to see burka covered women, playing kids and devout lifestyle but dont look over there a beheading or there a stoning or the a limb chopped off , just look over here how peaceful they all look bowing to pray together.

Keep the wool over your eyes but I prefer to see good and bad.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Good thing this is a religion of peace or somebody would have gotten hurt.

So you are dissing over a BILLION people because of this small group? Wow.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

Thankyou Lostin. Your response is well considered.

I do not like the Muslim religion. From my point of view they are stuck in the dark ages. As I said in an earlier reply "sadly acting out the dictates of bygone scripture written hundreds or thousands of years ago."
From this,I have now been called an unabashed apologist and a puppet of a long list of perceived devils.
I just don't know WHAT to make of that.

However, you aptly point out

Possibility but it could be its trying to open your eyes to the fact the religion of peace has a darker side apologists try to keep us from seeing and learning about.

Yes, I think this might be the case. Yet in the OP there was no reasoned comment as you have just put forth. There was nothing but an emotionally charged article with the OP repeating verbatim the second paragraph of the article.

In scanning ATS for like posts, I have noticed that numerous people comment with nothing more than emotional outrage. It is this emotional outrage to which I object. The I'm better than them because I'm better than them. Well sure. But when that personal self absurdness spills over into labeling the "other" in the most vile terms one can think up, for me the line begins to blur between the soldiers of truth on the one side and the,,,ah, soldiers of truth on the other.

As for the good and bad you bring up, I see the bad that the good call bad but wonder at the good the good call good.
Abstractly speaking of course.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Just say when and where. I'll supply the lube and a fist

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

Opps.
Self-assuradness. Not self absurdness

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

Just say when and where. I'll supply the lube and a fist

Be careful what you ask for.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Well Smithjustinb.
Three dismissive replies in a row from you. I certainly seem to have AROUSED something in YOU.
That aside, one of the things I said was that the validity or non-validity of the dolphin issue really has no bearing on whether or not one should accept or dismiss Salons position on Gowdy.

The mention of the dolphin was in reference to an article he was defending entitled, "Sex with dolphins isn't really that weird".

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton
Astonishing
finished

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Man oh man. Dug that up did you? Misrepresentations of my position here are are juxtaposed with misrepresentations of my position elsewhere.
finished

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Something else I came across from India: Daft and dangerous: Muslim scholar's plan for a militia to fight global jihad

So, what he says matters and carries weight. It is important to stress this because what he has done has shocked even conservative Muslims. Nadvi has written a long and passionate letter (in Arabic!) to the Saudi government offering to raise a militia of 500,000 Sunni Muslim Indian youth as his contribution to a "powerful global Islamic army" he has proposed in order to fight Shia militants in Iraq and "help Muslims in need" elsewhere. The army would become part of a Caliphate that he wants Saudis to set up for the Muslim ummah, the international Muslim community.

He also suggested that terrorists should not be referred to as terrorists as they were engaged in a “noble cause’’ and called for a “confederation’’ of all jihadi organisations so that they could transform themselves into a single “powerful global force”.

Will he pull it off ? As long as there are those who wish to take up arms for a religious idea there can be no peace. Personally I wish a Bible God would come back and sort all this mess out... It won't happen and I would bet the farm anyone reading this will be long dead with a no show from deity from the sky.... Aliens don't count... hahhaha
www.firstpost.com...

Being an Indian , ill say this is not gonna happen , though sadly many Muslim youth seems to support ISIS . This government given an extremely strong mandate will make sure such a thing does not happen .... its too dangerous
edit on 2-8-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join