It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic mob burns to death an Ahmadi Muslim woman and two children in Gujranwala, Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

On okay because it happened in the past we can just forget it huh? As if the inquisition was the only time in history the Christians spilled blood?

In any case, as I posted above, does a minority of extremist accurately represent the entire religion? They haven't moved on? So you're saying all Muslims are violent baby killers?
edit on 28-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: smithjustinb

There have been extremist from both religions and Christianity sure did at one time force people to convert or die. Of course that isn't happening presently but that doesn't exclude them from the coversation. Of the big 3 religions Judaism is the least offensive but Islam and Christianity have much blood on their hands.

That said, do these extemist who numbers are dwarfed when compared to all of the religions followers represent all of said religion?

Really? So on the one hand, you want to paint Christians as being just as bad, then you admit they don't participate in similar behavior, now you are asking if what we see from Islam represents the bulk of it's adherents?

Just what is your agenda here? How often do you open the news to see muslims killing each other every single day? In Iraq. In Pakistan. In Libya. In Syria. In Africa. If they aren't killing each other, they are killing Christians, Jews, and everyone else.

You can't even compare the two religions. Straight from Hamas: "We love death just as much as the Jews love life". They revel in the deaths of their own children as martyrs.

You want to know if they are all alike? On what precept? I can tell you I've been kicked out of a taxi in a small town in Alberta, Canada for trying to talk with a muslim and asking him why he hated jews? News flash: He admitted he hated them, and wanted them all dead. All jews. Everywhere. This guy wasn't even Arab or palestinian. He was simply adhering to his version of the muslim faith.

So no, don't compare the Christians and the Jews to the muslims. On one side, you have a God of mercy. On the other, a god who only has mercy on muslims who follow the letter of whatever muslim law the guy with the most ammo for his AK-47 is espousing.
edit on 28-7-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

On okay because it happened in the past we can just forget it huh? As if the inquisition was the only time in history the Christians spilled blood?

In any case, as I posted above, does a minority of extremist accurately represent the entire religion? They haven't moved on? So you're saying all Muslims are violent baby killers?

AGAIN:

Tell me how often you open the paper or a website and almost every other day you read about muslims killing someone. Comparatively speaking, how often do you hear about Christians doing the same? How about Jews? How come you never hear about Jews blowing each other up in New York via suicide bombings because they aren't Jewish enough?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
"Radical Islam is the largest threat to the world today", I was a bit surprised to hear that from my mother who is married to a muslim man..she is not muslim. Her and her husband agree on this. I Wish the peaceful majority was more visible or outspoken as these scum that march around with signs proclaiming they want to behead people.Religeon is one mofo of a tool.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Or an attack on Islam but I'd like point out Christianity is no better, nor Judaism.

Nor buddhism for that matter. Very violent history, They are currently killing muslims and christians in Indonesia.

Im a Christian and yet acknowledge ALL religions are bad. They fight between themselves and eachother. The religions are the brainwashed people who usually fail to follow, or even know their holy books. Instead they follow their 'leaders' who are usually not at all spiritual and just have their position to force their political will on others by using their ignorance. This is a perfect example of the Roman Catholic Church. Anyone who has read the Bible knows they are NOT Christian at all but Pagan. Yet they still have lots of followers, the pope calling for a one world govt even though the Bible warns against this. Ther refer to their priests as 'father', an abomonation according to the Bible. Last but not least...they have murdered, millions. Breaking the most well known of the 10 commandments. Anyone who murders is not Christian. Simple. No matter what they try to tell you. If you kill or call for killing (approve wars) you are not christian. At all. Im my experience, most self proclaimed Christians are in fact NOT christians (especially in the west). Im sure this applies to other belief systems too. I for one am far from being a good true Christian, but at least I acknowledge that.

I always fail to understand why the Buddhists seem to be respected out of all the belief systems when they are violent as hell sometimes.

edit on 29-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not directed at me...but still...I would like to comment.

No...they are not all baby killers. But there is a conspiracy of silence among the muslims. If push came to shove...and an extremist faction rises to power, as has ISIS risen...no "moderate" muslim will do anything to stop them. We have already discussed this many times...and one thing stands out. All muslims will support other muslims before any other nation/race/religion no matter the agenda of said extremists.

In christianity...extremists are a laughing stock for the general population...in Islam...they are the bosses, and this makes a world of difference.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

There have been extremist from both religions and Christianity sure did at one time force people to convert or die. Of course that isn't happening presently but that doesn't exclude them from the coversation. Of the big 3 religions Judaism is the least offensive but Islam and Christianity have much blood on their hands.

That is irrelevant. The present is what is relevant.

That said, do these extemist who numbers are dwarfed when compared to all of the religions followers represent all of said religion?

Maybe not, but that's irrelevant as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I will be back here at a later date to demonstrate why Islam is a Satanic religion, born straight from the devil himself, and an abomination to both Judaism and Christianity.

I'll leave you all with a hint in the meantime as to why you can see this going on in the world today. One religion is peaceful, another is struggling to find peace, but wants it, and the last is hell bent on death until everyone is muslim:

God came to moses. God was Jesus. Who came to Muhammad? an angel. What does the bible say about angels?

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds."

WHOSE END WILL BE ACCORDING TO THEIR DEEDS. What is their end? Blowing themselves up, to kill as many as possible, so they can claim they are "martyrs". All this, because of something an angel said? Which angel? Would the same Angel who gave good tidings to Mary really tell men to lie in wait for their enemies?

What do previous scriptures say about violent men who lie in wait for their enemies? I encourage you to look. God does not look kindly on them, and never has.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Or an attack on Islam but I'd like point out Christianity is no better, nor Judaism.

Yes, because Christians lynch other Christians who aren't quite Christian enough and burn their toddlers alive all the time. Every other day it's "In other news, Christian radicals killed 83 people in boston due to a suicide bombing" or "Pictures have emerged of Christians crucifying other Christians they deem apostates in Idaho." Yeah. Happens all the time buddy.

And before you use the inquisition? That was 500 years ago. We've moved on. They haven't.

Well, this is a thought provoking pic for me at least. Can anyone else provide a similar photo of another religion marching with such signs albeit christian, catholic, jewish, buddists etc.

How can I not be abashed at this display. Why behead??? (Shakes own head) why??? I'm sure if I walked down the street holding similar signs/motives I'd be locked up! This type of allowed protesting that is clearly posted for all to see can only lead to what we see on the various fronts nowadays. Behadings, executions, rape, etc.

Just ban this crap, it infects our young ones whether they decide to go on the offensive or choose the violent defensive.

It's simply up to some government reps to say no. But I see there are the freedom of speech advocates who reckon this is okay. Sorry peoples I can't see it. I don't want my children beheaded because they disagree or choose not to believe. Lucky my kids are the quiet reality type and not marching with signs calling for the death of those who mock or don't believe their point of view.

Time for a leader to stand up to people who advocate violence and/or sickening death.

My kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I'm sorry but the original quote as above didn't seperate from my reply. 'DeadSeraph' paragraphs are the 1st two. Apologies DS.

Bally

edit on 29-7-2014 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

I always fail to understand why the Buddhists seem to be respected out of all the belief systems when they are violent as hell sometimes.

Correct they become violent as hell and do not turn the other cheek when struck. I am not familiar with what has been going on in Indonesia as of late. But again anyplace where Buddhist temples are burned or shop keepers are shot the Buddhist normally will not stand around and say, "Oh My"! They learned their lesson many many years ago.
Indonesia; OK... kill 8 Buddhist fishermen and get 9 months in jail because you are Muslim in a Muslim country ? Surprised they got that much time in the clink..

Medan. An Indonesian court on Wednesday jailed 14 Muslim Rohingya men from Myanmar for nine months each for bludgeoning eight Buddhists from their country to death in an Indonesian detention center.

The Rohingya asylum-seekers in April killed the Buddhist men, who had been detained for illegally fishing in Indonesian waters, as sectarian tensions in their home country flared.

The Rohingyas, aged 18 to 37, accused the fishermen of sexually harassing two Rohingya women and said the Buddhists started the violence in the detention center, in the port town of Belawan near Medan city on Sumatra island.

“The defendants have been proven legally and convincingly guilty of working together to blatantly carry out violence, which resulted in the loss of human lives,” chief judge Aksir told the Medan district court.

“We sentenced them to nine months in prison,” he said.

The sentence was lighter than the two-year term sought by prosecutors and the maximum penalty for violence resulting in death, which is 12 years.

The men, along with 100 Indonesian Muslim supporters, chanted “Allahu Akbar” (God is greater) in the court room after the light sentences were handed down.

www.thejakartaglobe.com...

When the Buddhists first encountered the Muslims in Central Asia and Afghanistan (remember the Bamiyan Buddhas?), the Buddhist reaction was no reaction at all. The Buddhists tamely submitted to the Muslims. No they did not embrace Islam en masse; they just gave themselves up for being slaughtered en masse by the Muslims. The Buddhists were one of those few who accepted the “Death Option” from the Muslims’ offer of “Islam or Death”.

Hence the Buddhists simply perished in the first flush of Muslim onslaught against them. Many of the Buddhists never learned to resist the Muslims. Even when the Muslims raided famous Buddhist Universities like Nalanda in India’s Bihar province, the Buddhists died en masse when the Muslim swordsmen slaughtered them like hyena would devour a clutch of rabbits in a cage. The Buddhists also did not make any attempt to escape from their murderers. They accepted death with an air of fatalism and destiny. And hence they are not around today to tell their story!

However those acts of cruelty did not go unnoticed by Chengiz Khan and his son Hulagu Khan. These Mongols were Buddhists by faith and they paid back the Muslim's they encounter by slaughtering every man, woman, child. No mercy, no forgiveness.. Call it old style payback.

The Man who almost destroyed Islam – Genghis Khan. Genghis Khan attacked the Turko-Persian Muslim Khwarazmian empire of Samarkand to avenge the attacks being launched by the Arab and Persian Muslims in to Tartary (Central Asia). The Khwarazmıan empire was established by Turkmen and Kipchak Turks who had converted to Islam due to Persian and Arab depradations against them from the 7th century onwards. The Kipchak Turks had converted along with the Quarluqs after the Chinese defeat against the Arabs in the battle of the Talas river. By the 10th century, the nobility of the Kipchak Turks had interbred with the Persians and Arab Muslims and had established a large empire over Central Asia. This Turko-Persian Muslim Khwarazmian empire had carried on the Muslim tradition of attacking neighboring non-Muslim peoples. Their depradations against other non-converted Turks and Mongols from the 8th century onwards, gradually built a simmerring resentment among the non-Muslim Turks and Mongols against the Turko-Persian Muslim Khwarazmian empire

www.historyofjihad.org...

The history of religious strife is not one of forgiveness but one of extermination.. All it takes is 'enough is enough' and the war drums begin their hypnotic beat if history is telling the story... Does not really matter the religion or the faith those who believe god is on their side become the most terrible of warriors.. Buddhist do not believe in god...

Primitive man found himself in a dangerous and hostile world, the fear of wild animals, of not being able to find enough food, of injury or disease, and of natural phenomena like thunder, lightning and volcanoes was constantly with him. Finding no security, he created the idea of gods in order to give him comfort in good times, courage in times of danger and consolation when things went wrong. To this day, you will notice that people become more religious at times of crises, you will hear them say that the belief in a god or gods gives them the strength they need to deal with life. You will hear them explain that they believe in a particular god because they prayed in time of need and their prayer was answered. All this seems to support the Buddha’s teaching that the god-idea is a response to fear and frustration. The Buddha taught us to try to understand our fears, to lessen our desires and to calmly and courageously accept the things we cannot change. He replaced fear, not with irrational belief but with rational understanding.

The second reason the Buddha did not believe in a god is because there does not seem to be any evidence to support this idea. There are numerous religions, all claiming that they alone have god’s words preserved in their holy book, that they alone understand god’s nature, that their god exists and that the gods of other religions do not. Some claim that god is masculine, some that she is feminine and others that it is neuter. They are all satisfied that there is ample evidence to prove the existence of their god but they laugh in disbelief at the evidence other religions use to prove the existence of another god. It is not surprising that with so many different religions spending so many centuries trying to prove the existence of their gods that still no real, concrete, substantial or irrefutable evidence has been found. Buddhists suspend judgement until such evidence is forthcoming.

www.buddhanet.net/ans73.htm
With history no religion is blameless I will give you that... However in todays world it is some sect of Muslim belief that is making the headlines with beheading, stoning, raping, burning, and offering convert or die if the people confronted are lucky..
www.foxnews.com...

MANILA, Philippines – Abu Sayyaf gunmen attacked Filipino civilians traveling to celebrate the end of Ramadan with their families on Monday, killing 21, including at least six children, in a brazen road attack that was the bloodiest in recent years by the violent militant group, police and military officials said
A peace deal was signed with a larger group..Same play book differ country

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Wow DeadSeraph, and here I had a pretty high opinion of you, until you went and posted those obviously Photoshopped pictures.

Everybody knows that only bigots and mean ol' racists believe all that nonsense about muslim boogeymen out there self-destructing like a James Bond message on a daily basis.

Everybody knows that since christians, jews and catholics killed people in the past, so it's racist and bigoted to be against muslims and their wholesale slaughter of men, women and children. After all, who are you to judge their culture?

Oh and also DeadSeraph, I found the original photos. Definitely shows a different message than what you're being spoon fed from Faux News:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Do you really take "behead those that say Muslum is violent" from the 2006 march by a small crowd of lets pretend to be Muslum nuts seriously?

They were condemned by the Muslum community in England. The chairman responded "The placards and chants were disgraceful and disgusting, Muslims do not feel that way. I condemn them without reservation, these people are less representative of Muslims than the BNP are of the British people."

Source

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Do you really take "behead those that say Muslum is violent" from the 2006 march by a small crowd of lets pretend to be Muslum nuts seriously?

They were condemned by the Muslum community in England....for spilling the beans.

So we shouldn't believe that there is a pretty significant number of muslims whose wet dreams consist of slaughtering as many non-muslims as possible before self-destructing in a gory, shrapnel-laced inferno because some other muslims said, 'Oh that Mohammed, he's just yanking your chain.'

2013MA Y04 Pew Study Examines Political and Social Beliefs of Muslims:

edit on 29-7-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Link in the original post is either invalid or has been removed by news.com.au.

Seems they moved it here.

Sickening.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

This one is pretty heart-wrenching: Acid Attack Survivors

What is most disgusting is that it is almost exclusively done by those who should of been these girls protectors; fathers and bothers.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

My agenda has been clear all along. There are no peaceful religions & as much as you want to dismiss Christianity's bloody past it doesn't change the fact it's been just as violent as present day Islamist militants. That said, do you blame an entire religion based on what a minority of extremist do?

As far as the civil wars in the ME, there are over a billion Muslims and they're not all fighting each other. Terrorist groups are the ones killing people. Believe it or not there are peaceful Muslims in the ME. There are peaceful Muslims standing up to extremist in defense of Christians.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Nonsense.

Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

Koran forbids the taking of innocent people, in fact killing one innocent life is as sinful as killing all mankind. The thing missing from all these terrorist bombings is a reason. More than not, they tend to kill other innocent Muslims without any demands, rhyme or reason. If you were going to loose your life, you'd certainly want to let the world know why.

If the purpose is to inflict the maximum number of casualties with minimum losses they'd simply leave a bag in a shopping complex and set it off remotely. So obviously that's not the goal. It certainly demonizes Islam and makes Muslims look crazy.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Religions are not tags or claims. Beliefs of monotheistic religions are vivid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join