It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic mob burns to death an Ahmadi Muslim woman and two children in Gujranwala, Pakistan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Police in Pakistan said the homes and the dead, which included a seven-year-old girl and her baby sister, belonged to the minority Ahmadi Muslims in the country’s east. Nine other people were also badly burned, The International News reported.

A MOB burned to death a woman member of a religious sect and two of her granddaughters and burned down several homes after a sect member was accused of posting blasphemous material on Facebook.

Police in Pakistan said the homes and the dead, which included a seven-year-old girl and her baby sister, belonged to the minority Ahmadi Muslims in the country’s east. Nine other people were also badly burned, The International News reported.

The Ahmadiyya Islamic religious movement, which believes in a prophet after Mohammed, consider themselves Muslims but a 1984 Pakistani law declared them non-Muslims and many Pakistanis consider them heretics.

www.news.com.au... 56

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Animals.

What more can I post?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Good thing this is a religion of peace or somebody would have gotten hurt.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm constantly sickened by what people do to each other in the *my god is better than your god* game of war.

...just sickened.

Des

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

There is no such thing as a religion of peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

There is no such thing as a religion of peace.

Hence the sarcasm,,,

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Or an attack on Islam but I'd like point out Christianity is no better, nor Judaism.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well Israel wasn't involved so I'm sure the "outrage" will be muted.

Makes you wonder when these victims will finally decide to rise up and whip the asses their oppressors.

If projections are correct they outnumber them 9 to 1. What gives???

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think I will hang around and read this thread as it develops. I do so love these threads that scoop up religious travesties, post them and repeat the article verbatim. But more I love the ensuing competition to see who can post the most dramatic outrage.

Carry on folks.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I'm constantly sickened by what people do to each other in the *my god is better than your god* game of war.

...just sickened.

Des

Hi Des... what gets me is the Muslim apologist for whatever reason...even if they are Muslim themselves think they are safe from this type of barbarism. You don't have to look far to see Muslim on Muslim violence.. In some ways it reminds me of the Catholic inquisition only that pales to what Muslims do to Muslims in some parts of the world...

We just had a big bomb go off in the south of Thailand that was designed to kill civilians and hurt the southern tourist business.

Car bomb expected to ravage local tourism industry; town fears Bt100 million loss

BANGKOK: -- STATE AGENCIES and the public have begun a process to restore confidence in Betong, the town in the far South hit by a huge car bomb last Friday that killed two and wounded 42 others. But the drama is expected to put a Bt100 million-plus dent in the town's economy.

Insurgent attacks have been common in the predominantly Muslim deep South since 2004 but Betong in Yala, which borders Malaysia, had enjoyed relative peace.

Yala Governor Dejrat Simsiri said the bomb blast seriously harmed the local economy, which mostly depended on tourism - as it had created panic among Malaysian and Thai tourists and other prospective visitors. The greatest impact, he said, could be the hit to Betong's domestic tourism.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The Ahmadiyya Islamic religious movement, which believes in a prophet after Mohammed, consider themselves Muslims but a 1984 Pakistani law declared them non-Muslims and many Pakistanis consider them heretics.

So, one type of Muslim declares in 1984 that another type of Muslim is in fact not a Muslim but a heretic - and these creatures are convinced they are doing "Gods" bidding by burning alive innocent children who have harmed no-one.

May those poor innocent children RIP.

May the murderous deluded scum rot in hell.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Or an attack on Islam but I'd like point out Christianity is no better, nor Judaism.

They're a little bit better. No country in the world is worried about Christian or Jewish extremists invading other countries and giving them the option of convert or die.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
Well Israel wasn't involved so I'm sure the "outrage" will be muted.

Makes you wonder when these victims will finally decide to rise up and whip the asses their oppressors.

If projections are correct they outnumber them 9 to 1. What gives???

Same thing that gives here in the states I would imagine. Becoming complacent or not acting until you reach the "Oh Shiite!" Point is usually a sign that things went too far before folks decided to rise up.

I understand what you are saying as I say it myself a lot when I see things like this. Then I realize I am a frog in warm water myself. Just sitting around while the temperature keeps rising. I have a ton of company though and that doesn't help any of us.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
How many honor killings have you heard from Christens or Jews of family members ? How often do we hear of the Honor killings of some family member because of ???/

SHABQADAR:

In an apparent case of honour killing, a man killed his teenage sister Zubaida in Dildar Ghari, Charsadda on Saturday over suspicions that she was in a relationship. The victim’s stepsister Musarat was also injured in the firing.

Musarat told the police at the hospital’s casualty ward that she was at home with Zubaida when her stepbrother Haider Ali came in and shot Zubaida, Tarnab police official Roohul Ameen told The Express Tribune.

Zubaida died instantly, and an injured Musarat was taken to hospital. Ali fled.

According to Musarat, Ali shot Zubaida because he suspected she was seeing a man from Shabqadar. Tarnab police has registered a case.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 28th, 2014.

tribune.com.pk...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yes, because Christians lynch other Christians who aren't quite Christian enough and burn their toddlers alive all the time. Every other day it's "In other news, Christian radicals killed 83 people in boston due to a suicide bombing" or "Pictures have emerged of Christians crucifying other Christians they deem apostates in Idaho." Yeah. Happens all the time buddy.

And before you use the inquisition? That was 500 years ago. We've moved on. They haven't.

edit on 28-7-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Satanism is pretty peaceful.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That's a fitting analogy. I suppose we all come off complacent more often than truly outraged.

I was encouraged to hear about Mexican civilians rising up and fighting the cartels in their neighborhoods. I'd be pretty danged vengeful too after seeing enough of my friends and family beheaded or otherwise tortured and executed for so much as speaking out against the cartels.

But it takes more for some than others I suppose...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Something else I came across from India: Daft and dangerous: Muslim scholar's plan for a militia to fight global jihad

So, what he says matters and carries weight. It is important to stress this because what he has done has shocked even conservative Muslims. Nadvi has written a long and passionate letter (in Arabic!) to the Saudi government offering to raise a militia of 500,000 Sunni Muslim Indian youth as his contribution to a "powerful global Islamic army" he has proposed in order to fight Shia militants in Iraq and "help Muslims in need" elsewhere. The army would become part of a Caliphate that he wants Saudis to set up for the Muslim ummah, the international Muslim community.

He also suggested that terrorists should not be referred to as terrorists as they were engaged in a “noble cause’’ and called for a “confederation’’ of all jihadi organisations so that they could transform themselves into a single “powerful global force”.

Will he pull it off ? As long as there are those who wish to take up arms for a religious idea there can be no peace. Personally I wish a Bible God would come back and sort all this mess out... It won't happen and I would bet the farm anyone reading this will be long dead with a no show from deity from the sky.... Aliens don't count... hahhaha
www.firstpost.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

There have been extremist from both religions and Christianity sure did at one time force people to convert or die. Of course that isn't happening presently but that doesn't exclude them from the coversation. Of the big 3 religions Judaism is the least offensive but Islam and Christianity have much blood on their hands.

That said, do these extemist who numbers are dwarfed when compared to all of the religions followers represent all of said religion?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That's a fitting analogy. I suppose we all come off complacent more often than truly outraged.

I was encouraged to hear about Mexican civilians rising up and fighting the cartels in their neighborhoods. I'd be pretty danged vengeful too after seeing enough of my friends and family beheaded or otherwise tortured and executed for so much as speaking out against the cartels.

But it takes more for some than others I suppose...

Agreed. I do like to hear when people get tired of being controlled, mass murdered, used, abused, starved, etc. enough to stand up and do what it takes to make things right. I think I like to see it for more than one reason. I like people who fight for right, and just treatment sure... But I also like it because I do often wonder if (or more likely when) the time comes, could we and would we do the same? I hope and pray like heck that the answer to both of those is a resounding "Hell Yeah!".

edit on 7/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join