It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“There is a war coming in Europe”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Just thought I'd point out I'm not one of those jingoistic French haters - I just reserve the right to bash them as an Englishman, as they do to us. It's all good though, I really like France - and Germany. Lovely countries.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My first post here on ATS after lurking for a while. I don't like the state of world affairs at present. It's a shame we aren't all standing up and letting our voice be heard. The majority of the people on the planet dont want fighting and violence yet a few chosen people influence the world we live in.

I dont want to even read the news anymore as it's gotten so depressing. Especially due to not knowing the legitimacy of a source. Propaganda has and always will occur so whatever we experience we should make an informed decision on the outcome?

I dont like the potential outcome of things that could happen at present. There is no medium to get ones voice heard and I fear we are too late. I want to survive. These conflicts are often pre meditated for political or financial gain while the lives of innocent people are killed. We need to as a community come up with a way in which we can help change something. Everyone here reading this probably agrees the world is a #ed up place. It just takes a few people to make a real difference. I cant sit by and let this go on any more. This isnt a world fit for anyone to be born into. It certainly has changed in the 22 years I've been alive.

Wars have taken various guises and everyone has an opinion. I would rather try and fail, than watch this continue anymore.

Keep up the good content guys I really appreciate the site.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Russia has come a long way rebuilding itself. Really, this is the next step. Like a pack of wolves trying to determine rank.

This will get ugly.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Now the US:

edit on 29-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxxinator

These conflicts are often pre meditated for political or financial gain while the lives of innocent people are killed.

This is what I have been ranting indirectly and out in open.

But the SLAVES i.e. THE REAL SLAVES of the bankers and elites do not want to comprehend the real facts and resulting consequences.

The elite had their fun and party at the cost of these slaves. Now they want to send them to be cooked in a tank, so that ELITEs can wash their debts off and prey on the next generation.

If it comes to war, I am not fighting with or for anybody. I am looking for a piece of land away for major cities, away for any major military installation or base, near a clean river in geography of not extreme weather and will be making the "nuclear and chaos bunker" to run away from SLAVES and their MASTERS.
edit on 29-7-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
How is this even possible? What I mean is, two major powers with however many thousands of nukes, likely to pull in the rest of the world's powers... I mean that is WW3. How is that possible to play out and have anything worth salvaging left? Is it possible to have a meeting beforehand on agreed upon terms of warfare, as in no nukes, everything else game on?

Look what the US did when it wasn't even about to be defeated, rather just didn't want it dragging out too long. They DID drop the bombs in the last WW. How can we expect not for a losing power to throw out whatever they got?

The only way someone could want this is if they have an out, and that out does not exist on this planet. . .
has

The USA has determined that it is absolute power in this world and is taking actions accordingly. Right and wrong does not matter.

You may worry about nukes but the masters don't care.

God has strange ways of putting humans in their place. Justice is coming.

There are indeed many good things about the West but greed and lies always result in destruction of civilization. The next one may not be "liberal" like the current one but humanity will survive the ashes of nuclear war.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Russia will not be defeated or isolated in WWIII. The West will fail..

Americans will fail in realizing several projects that they think will win them WWIII. Many technologies will not deliver as expected.

Enemies will find ways to neutralize America's best weapons.

Ultimately USA will see destruction and misery.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: fixitwcw

I am hoping that cooler heads prevail in this crisis - while I think Russia is in the wrong, I don't wish to be thrown into a war with them, I am still young enough to be drafted!

As for the UK/EU thing, it entirely depends on how (or if) we manage to reform the EU and repatriate powers. As it stands, the UK will most likely leave.

What powers are those exactly? What is the point of the EU? is it not to level the playing fields for everyone, but in a capitalistic way?
The EU is not an intellectual bias, it is a machine, just like a train is, and with the intention to make things work for everyone's good. The UK is a maverick in some respects and actually gets away with not implementing much of what the rest of the EU is already doing from many basic things, right up to high office by default.
The thing for this thread, is to make sense of why the events in the Ukraine became a crisis, when up to the eyeballs in debt. That had nothing to do with Putin per se, Ukraine is independent from any Russian federation, and the crisis began in Ukraine itself, you can make much of how that crisis came about, but I find it difficult to imagine in any which way Putin would want the UKraine in bed.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Normally one is innocent until proven guilty but US seems to serve guilty verdicts (aka WMD in IRaq) before the MH17 investigation team has even reported their findings. This speech is a declaration of war against Russia.

Buckle up.

added...

BEIJING -- Russian President Vladimir Putin may feel increasingly isolated after the downing last week of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17, but on the world stage he knows he has at least one reliable friend: China’s leader, Xi Jinping. Putin and Xi have spent lots of time together in the last 18 months, and over the past week the Chinese media that Xi controls have blasted the West for suggesting that Putin bears responsibility for the downing of MH17.

Source
edit on 29 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
What powers are those exactly?

Criminal Justice, control of borders, elements of foreign policy, legislative powers..The list is long. The last time the people of the UK were consulted on the EU (then the EC) it was a trading bloc - I don't remember anyone asking us if we wanted any part of this political Union Brussels has a hard-on for.

What is the point of the EU?

Good question - it started life as a trading bloc - how it got to where it is, I don't know.

is it not to level the playing fields for everyone, but in a capitalistic way?

And you genuinely believe that? Because that isn't what it does.

The UK is a maverick in some respects and actually gets away with not implementing much of what the rest of the EU is already doing from many basic things, right up to high office by default.

Oh really? Then why is it the UK follows Brussels diktats to the letter, yet in places like France, they still have state run industries despite us in the UK having privatised all of ours at the behest of the EU to "increase competition", only to have those privatised industries bought up by the state-owned monopolies of France and Germany?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Ultimately USA will see destruction and misery.

Libya:Chaos and left in destruction check.
Iraq:Chaotic.

Eyes on Russia. As they know there proxy wars are failing badly they need a new scapegoat.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Who am I to argue with a man who speaks in absolutes as if knowing the truth of matters unknown... especially when he evokes the name of "God".

I mean, it must be true, just cause. . right?

To oblivion, and beyond!
edit on 29-7-2014 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yes, quite sobering.

Did anybody see the interview with a person who knows Putin really well? He said what he really wants to do is establish a colony on the moon.

He wants Russia to "own" the moon.

Now that is really sobering.

Sorry I have no vid, no link. Just something I heard on the news. : (

Oh yeah. If there should be a war and Europeans want the U.S. to accept refugees, God Help Them. Just saying.
edit on 7/29/2014 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Who controls the He3 supply controls the future of the potentially cheapest when production is established and cleanest energy production on the earth and so the world by default.
Putin is in a que with China, India and Japan while the west seem's to be suffering Senility on the importance of the resourse that can be harvested or did we get warned off and do we have suppressed technologys that make it irrelevant such as zero point generators.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Almost 3 years ago...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Regenstorm

You may be correct, it would not though be the first time in history a single man became resposible for genocide or I suspect the last.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: superfly4ever

Exactly why wars in the future will be economic wars. Bond dumping, market manipulation, tariffs, sanctions and proxy conflicts. Why destroy a counties valuable infrastructure? The gains from trade significantly outweigh the gains from war, especially when at the end of the war, there is no usable infrastructure.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
In the cycle of peace and war - it is time for war now.

All factors point to strife -

1. The Muslim world is jostling for greater power and influence in the world commensurate with its population and economic status.
2. China has finally attained the critical mass where its position is secure and it is in reality a superpower.
3. Russia has emerged from its financial and societal woes.
4. The center of gravity of world economy has shifted to the east.

This situation is not comfortable for NWO which was founded on control of worldwide natural resources.

Ukraine is just one small facet of the worldwide strife. It looks like a big deal today. Soon it will not.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Russia has oil and gas to export which has a large market in Asia. So it is very unlikely that Russia will be cornered easily.

West will likely resort to sabotage in Russia. This will likely be answered in kind this time.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There will be no direct war on the territory of Europe, that I am sure of.

After all the escalation in the eastern Ukraine (which was a gamble for Russia) the Europe + US + JP start to apply unexpected constrains on the Russian economy. That may sound very weak (compared to a real ground invasion or some rockets over the border) but knowing the internal situation in Kremlin and the economic instability at the moment, you really don't have to push very hard to start seeing the dominoes falling.
In case you don't know even before the last reelection of Putin there was a huge dispute whether Russia could go further and reach the other BRICS countries level (surpassing the West) or it will stagnate... It seems that not just it stagnated but it is very clear that Russia cannot be a strong participant in the BRICS unless is free of "burdens" which seem to overwhelm the economy.
My guess is that Russia will be thrown out of BRICS and isolated just because the rest of the countries will prefer to distance themself and continue their growth and good business relations with EU and US.. (ex China)

Also a russian revolution is very possible ... you know when you are looking over the fence at the neighbor too much (UA) you for forget you left the oven turned on
( the chicken in that oven is more than cooked)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join