It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“There is a war coming in Europe”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

febrile

fe·brile
ˈfebˌrīl,ˈfēˌbrīl/
adjective
adjective: febrile

1. having or showing the symptoms of a fever.

"a febrile illness"
synonyms: feverish, hot, burning, flushed, sweating;

2. informal having a temperature

"the febrile patients were given intravenous fluids"

3. having or showing a great deal of nervous excitement or energy.

"a febrile imagination"

quote "would be released into the febrile atmosphere that exists between Russia and the west today."

Does this mean that Worlds "Super Powers" are becoming fevered and delusional,, 100 years after the start of World War One?

fevered and delusional? hmmm must be seasonal.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

because after three years the radioactive effects on Japan , have proven that survivability is more probable than not.

therfore M.A.D is not the deterent it once was.

Ergo , lets give it a go and see.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Russia's hands are clean in the Ukraine?

of course they are not clean,, ITS THERE BORDER,,,are American hands clean in Mexico?,, its your border,,and your work with the Mexican Govt.,, why can't Russian work with the Republic of Donesk?,, the People Republic that is,,,
and as far as the missle,, u get what u pay for, probably mercs,, or just ignorant. When it comes to nation building innocent blood will be spilled, no matter .

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

anarcy and chaos

i thought Communism was dead?
If not Russia then who is promoting communistic warfare on Europe?

anarcy and chaos the first tennants of Revolution.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

"And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws,
and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army,
horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour,
even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:"

"Therefore, son of man,
prophesy and say unto Gog,
Thus saith the Lord God;
In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

might help.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Looks to me like Putin is calling for a cease fire and negotiations. Unfortunately it appears that Kiev and the west do not want to hear about it. Add that to the sheer volume of lies that have come from the US State Department on the matter gives me little hope there will not be war.

one could draw a comparison to hamas and israel in that statement

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Ironic. .. You pick on another members grammar yet cannot tell the difference between there, their and they're. ....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Europe has had a fifth column inside itself at the highest level's and the lowest for quite some time and the enemy was not Russia though Putin has his main oponent's locked up on falsified charges and seem's intent on rebuilding the soviet block even if that mean's with new member's to replace those of the old one's he can not get or does not want back.

The weakening of the south eastern european nations especially Greece and the fragmentation of the Balkan's, The inclusion of Turkey over Greece when Greece was the logical best choice, The Weakening of Spain to the south West and Italy in the middle have all made our integrity as a so called super state so weak and porus that it can not hold water, this coupled with militant islamist intrusion and threat's of violence, growing enclaves of militant islamists in major western city's and most especially in our industrial working class heartland community's would and will prevent us from ever maintaining internal security should a large scale militant Jihadist army mass on the borders of the EU and within our nations themselves.

Take britain there is a concerted effort on the part of mainly conservative but also some labour (they are not labour but don't get me started on that) members who are now saying our state is overburdened with old folks on the one hand (Any one over the age of 50 and working class who goes to hospital is lucky if they come back out, old folks are given a pill by a nurse while they wait and off they pop withing 24 hours) and on the other hand they are saying we need the immigrant workers for our economy while moving our own poorest out of the way who they have not provided employment for, neither of these statement or the projections made to support them are actually correct but are blatent lies and propeganda, it is all about keeping the status quo nothing more but using media propeganda they have effectively brainwashed the public sheep into believing what they say is the infallible truth and letting themselves be lead to the slaughter house, after all we are the old in the future and what we do to them now will and worse be done to us then.

So yes there is a war coming in europe and it will be neighbour killing neighbour, it may begin with a self proclaimed mahdi who is accepted by both factions of the islamic world or manages to unify them under his flag while his followers here will move behind our broken lines and make certain we can not defend ourselve's form there invasion.

Even without the problems with Russia this will happen within the next fifty years but the politicians and idealists whom sowed this problem for us and our children will be either dead and buried or living very wealthy far far away by then.

edit on 29-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So what is the solution? Let me ask you this: If tomorrow, Putin phoned up the separatists and told them it was all over, and he wanted to negotiate, do you think they'd keep fighting? I don't think they would. Putin can solve this conflict single handedly at the negotiating table. He wasn't trained to negotiate with westerners though, was he?

Why Putin, why not Obama call Poroshenko and tell him "Sorry, US started the mess and now it does not know its way out. Kiev better give up half of Ukraine and live in peace OR face the prospects of Russian tanks crushing the Right Sector skulls in the middle of Maidan"

Either West Ukraine can take their portion and live in peace or face the prospects of living under the boots of some Ruskies whom they outright hate.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

So what is the solution? Let me ask you this: If tomorrow, Putin phoned up the separatists and told them it was all over, and he wanted to negotiate, do you think they'd keep fighting? I don't think they would. Putin can solve this conflict single handedly at the negotiating table. He wasn't trained to negotiate with westerners though, was he?

Why Putin, why not Obama call Poroshenko and tell him "Sorry, US started the mess and now it does not know its way out. Kiev better give up half of Ukraine and live in peace OR face the prospects of Russian tanks crushing the Right Sector skulls in the middle of Maidan"

Either West Ukraine can take their portion and live in peace or face the prospects of living under the boots of some Ruskies whom they outright hate.

And right here, from the mouth of one of the most vociferous pro-putin members on ATS, is your alternative:

U.S, and Ukraine, SURRENDER HALF YOUR COUNTRY TO RUSSIA or face invasion. Funny... I wonder how that would go over anywhere else in the world? Probably not very well.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I wish it werent so, because there is so much that is great about america.

That's my fear too! If there is a major war in Europe there is a big chance of powers like US, Russia, Germany, UK all getting bashed up, exhausted and down right gone beat.

Then powers like Islamic fanaticism, Clever Chinese (mixed) Communism etc. will find chances to dominate and take the humanity backwards by 50 years or even 500 years.

If that happens, then I will blame only one country and that is USA and its nose poking policies!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

And right here, from the mouth of one of the most vociferous pro-putin members on ATS, is your alternative: U.S, and Ukraine, SURRENDER HALF YOUR COUNTRY TO RUSSIA or face invasion. Funny... I wonder how that would go over anywhere else in the world? Probably not very well.

Watch and learn from what happened to Iraq, Libya, Syria.............civil war destroyed these nations and took them back by good 20 years.

Better be like Czechoslovakia and break in civil manner without any bloodshed and destruction. Why want to live with someone with whom you bicker, fight or outright stab at night?

Btw, Russia has no plans to take east Ukraine. It just wants to keep NATO away at a distance.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
i said to my friend tonight after watching news about gaza and the ukraine conflict that world war 3 will happen at some point,all we need is another nut case in charge like hitler and its going to happen.

his words were yeah like putin and for him to say that raised my level a bit cause hes not interested in any world news,even trying to debate to him about any world news hes like not interested,candy crush is more interesting to him than world affairs.

made me think.

i've heard a few comments like that lately.. from people who normally show No interest
in any type of political debate.. it does seem as if something evil comes this way.

(post by DeadSeraph removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Interesting comments by Sergei Glazyev, Economic Adviser to Russian President.

At 8:45 Ukraine is an occupied territory of US
At 9:11 To unleash firstly a civil war then latter a world war dragging in Europe and ultimately all of Eurasia
At 11:09 The Americans have gained from every war in Europe

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Well, after reading all this I must say, from my perspective, China is looking pretty good. Staying very quiet. As they would.

Regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: stirling
The bankers want it........The corporations want it.....the elite want it....itll surely happen....

The People?

Don't want it.

What if someone held a war and no one showed up?

Peace

That would be brilliant!

You're right the people dont want it. But then it's not the people making the decisions is it.

Big banks, Businesses, politicians all want to futher their wealth and power with war. But will any of them fight in it? No, the people do that for them.

Many will be tricked into believing they are fighting for their freedom and will be hailed as heroes. Some will just be too scared to say no. All will be fighting for the agendas of the vultures at the top.

Everybody needs to just say no. The military is not a noble profession, it is an ignorant one.
edit on 1754Tuesday542014-07-29T06:54:17-05:005417 7 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

unsubstantiated?

Makes me wonder what the hell it would take to convince you of anything unless it already fit neatly into your own paradigm?

Are you honestly going to tell me that Russia's hands are clean in the Ukraine? Can you do that with a straight face?

I don't think anyone can say Russia has clean hands. The same can also be said about the West.

You see, in war and conflict on any level, it takes two to tango. This is literally a school yard fight brewing, but with MUCH higher stakes (obviously).

I think the reasons for a war brewing right now have already been covered - Bankers, elites, resource control - basically anyone who profits from war is fermenting it.

These few people who do ferment war, are the ones who should be forced onto the battlefield while everyone else stays home and watches the Price is Right.

I doubt there will be a draft considering the automation in war now, but if there is, I guess I'll either be living in the woods, or in a prison. F#@K WAR!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

It does seem, from appearances (such as your three links in the post to which I'm replying) that Putin has his sights set on being seen as a peacekeeper/ broker of negotiations. On the global stage, he has recently done the same thing with Syria, and with Iran. I do believe that there is a long term game plan here - he genuinely wants to garner Western support, by seeming to undercut the Western MSM and political warmongering with the application of apparent reasonability. At the same time, there is no doubt in my mind that, as another poster has mentioned, he is sending in strategic operatives to take charge of and coordinate the rebel initiatives in Eastern Ukraine.

Perhaps the reason that the Western politik-machine and the MSM are being so heavy-handed with him, is that the leaders know about his duplicitous scheming. He presents himself as a near Messianic figure, whose visage is designed to appeal to disillusioned Westerners. Putin knows that the Western appetite for war is low at present (per the vote against intervention in Syria from the British House of Commons, and Obama's allegedly spineless attitude) - he is therefore taking as much as he can in a 'smash and grab' before the West takes more severe actions. I think he's intent on calling our bluff, so to speak - or alternatively, this is all a back room setup to initiate the war to end all wars, and we're pretty much screwed.

ETA - After a further analysis of the details pertaining to the Russian posture, I've realised that what I wrote in the second paragraph above this edit, is probably exactly what the Western propagandists want people to believe, at least after a preliminary examination of the facts through Western rose-tinted glasses. It's a crap situation when you can be led to precisely where they want you, even when you have tried to look into some of the machinations of what's really going on. I was particularly shocked to hear that there are allegedly some quite serious 'first strike' plans, of a nuclear nature, waiting in the wings for the US to perpetrate against Russia and China if conditions become favourable for such action. Whether that's true or not, I will have to keep digging - but it's disheartening to realise that you literally cannot trust anything you read, because the propaganda goes several layers deep. It's not just about what the MSM are saying - opinion shaping is certainly now occurring in the alternative media as well.

edit on JulyTuesday1417CDT08America/Chicago-050044 by FlyInTheOintment because: Evolution of opinion...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There are many reference on game theory in this thread. Russia and USA are "not playing" since the start of the cold war. That is what is called a "proxy war". They are both big liar and pushing their agenda, crushing and pushing every pieces on the world. The United State are winning right now. They are not the good guy, nor is the Russia, but hey! They are my neirboor, so, this is good (for me).

Ukraine is a wize move for the USA if you think with the game theorie in mind:

Case One: They win, and they place their pieces around Russia.
Case Two: Draw, both player is exposed and the game stop at "Advantage USA", the world enter in a second cold wars, boosting both economies. The "proxy war" continue later.
Case Three: Everybody dies. Both country lose drawing everybody in a third world war.

Russia choice will be the Case Two, and US tactitian know it. And US will have many advantages and bankster will be happy. Now the question: " Can USA, win the race against EVERY country. " They aren't playing alone anymore...

Next great war ~2024 (food and water), it's my guess. And don't forget, all the post it's my humble opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join