It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel says, "Blame Kerry."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ravid said on "The Lead with Jake Tapper" that negotiations to broker a cease-fire between Israelis and Palestinians have stalled because there is "no effective and reliable interlocutor," including the U.S. Secretary of State. Describing him as a "lone ranger," Ravid thrust much of the blame for the collapse of talks between the parties on Kerry's shoulders, saying his attempts at diplomacy have been "recklessly managed."

thelead.blogs.cnn.com...

Wow, I knew it was only a matter of time before this was going to happen with Joke Kerry over there. Why, did we even bother sending him over there with even the past problems he has had with Israel, I really don't understand this at all.

This is heading to a very ugly conclusion, and by the looks of it that means Israel holding permanently all the Palestinian lands.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

Blame Kerry for the constant shelling and war crimes your country is demonstrating? Sounds reasonable...hahaha... Israel honestly believes they do no wrong....

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Just having someone in the damn saying this shows it too.

Honestly isn't there anyone at all that is more suited for such a situation that could go over there in the place of this bafoon?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
But of course It has nothing to do with 2 groups of people who have been at war for how long?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Why would the US be part of any discussion when it is well known we are in the pockets of the Israelis? It appears we are now their scapegoat as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Kerry is like a bull in a china shop, no matter if the Intensions are good you can count on Kerry to screw it up, what is this man doing? Apart from power tripping?

I believe he should step down and never run for presidency

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I have the very same opinion of these joke of a man, he is just so damn awful.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't know who is older----

but one of the Kerry + Gore hominids is the failed clone of the other IMHO

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What Israel is really saying: "Blame anybody but us..."

They've got Palestinian's bottled up like vermin in a pressure cooker like Gaza or the West Bank. What are they expecting, humanitarian awards? Any time they feel threatened out come the bulldozers and their goes another piece of Palestinian land to the settlers.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"... imploring Israel to stop killing Palestinians with US-supplied weapons like F-16 warplanes and heavy 155mm self-propelled guns – which violates the US Arms Export Act, though no one in Washington dares to admit this? "

"The Israeli Tail Keeps Wagging the U.S. Dog"

edit on 28-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Israel honestly believes they do no wrong....

yeah, really!

I mean, Israel even thinking about going relentlessly after HAMAS. An organisation that has the only goal to destroy Israel, to such a state, that it doesn't care about the living standards of it's own people.

How could they THINK they're right!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Israel will get it one day. Note that Japan is removing their restrictions on the military and that they going to build drones. Note also that this change comes, in diplomatic terms, soon after Fukashima.

What do you think the chances are that Japan found out Israel set off the Tsanaumi bomb that flooded their nuclear plants and city, which was a cover for blowing up the reactors. ?????

We were all told that the earthquake was an 8. whatever, but watch the videos of the Tsanaumi again and take particular interest in all the buildings you and ask yourself what is wrong with the pictures????

Hint, what happens to buildings in an earthquake and what is MISSING from ALL the buildings you will see in the videos. Its c....ks

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: jhn7537
Israel honestly believes they do no wrong....

yeah, really!

I mean, Israel even thinking about going relentlessly after HAMAS. An organisation that has the only goal to destroy Israel, to such a state, that it doesn't care about the living standards of it's own people.

How could they THINK they're right!

Except they are killing more innocent civilians than killing Hamas, I'd agree with you if they were just killing terrorists but they are not.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

For all it's worth, I may as well be the mediator for the Israelis and Palestinians.
Neither will stop fighting until the other is destroyed.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You can't expect a decent clone when both were bad eggs to start with, bad eggs with bad blood...

As for the OP, Kerry is useless, and should never have been in charge of Israel/Palestine peace talks...

Peace St!!!

top topics

join