The Baciu Forest in Roumania

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well,first of all hello everyone,this is my first topic on this site and i hope that what im going to tell you about this place will creep you out and will make you wonder about it.

The Baciu forest in Roumania is one of the strangest places in the world.In this area there are a lot of paranormal and UFO phenomenas that are truly amazing to discuss about this.The villagers around that place report a lot of unusual experiences and I'm going to write phenomens that ussualy happens here.

The trees are growing weird;somehow they grow up normally then suddenly it takes circle-shapped forms.
If you take photos of someone here the SHADOW OF THAT PERSON DOESNT APPEAR.
2 shepherds saw a big GORRILA like size of King Kong or littler that it somehow run into a direction then it dissapeared in a somekind of a portal.Another one tells that a beast(not an usual animal) attacks his sheeps and kills and eats one of them.Other people saw TIGERS which appeared then suddenly dissapeared like it wasn't there or other exotic animals that doesn't exist in in Roumania.Villagers around here report the sound of an ambulance or other strange sounds in the middle of the forest and there is no road that passes through the forest.Some people whitnessed the ghost of an 19th century woman which dissapears and appears suddenly
It is believed that there is a UFO base here because there is a lot of reports of flying saucers here.Persons who entered deep into the forest NEVER RETURNED.Some say that they are teleported to some other places,maybe other dimensions.People who entered a bit in the forest say that you feel that you are beeing watched by a lot of beeings.
The cameras,telephones or other electric device suddenly runs low on battery and the data is misteriously erased from it.

I think that this place is too underrated and it should be more investigated by the researchers or given more attention to it
I hope you all like this and I am waiting for your replies

www.welcome2cluj.com...
- a photo of the trees looked from outside the forest or relatively inside

2.bp.blogspot.com...
-one of the first pictures of UFO sightings,creeps me out

despreromania.com...
-another strange light...

en.wikipedia.org... - a little description about the position and history of this place
edit on 20/04/1998 by PaulTheDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Greetings PaulTheDuke,

Before I respond to your original post, I would like to suggest some things, if I may?

First, it is customary to place within your original post in a topic you create, some links to the information that you are discussing. It allows members to find talking points which directly relate to the subject matter faster and makes your thread more informationally dense, and this site thrives on information density. Also, although I personally do not mind a block of text, it is wise to split up your opening post and subsequent posts into paragraphs, by putting a space between paragraphs.

Like this!

With regard to the subject matter, this forest, I would love to see more detail, and to know if there are any interveiws with locals available to view on the net. It is a very interesting subject, and I am keen to hear more!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Alright Paul, first Thread! Congrats! And it is a doosie!
Now, do You have any links to articles on all this?
I'd like to read something on this stuff, as it is intriguing indeed!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks for the advice,i will edit it now

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Here's a massive thread about these mountains Bucegi mountains

It sounds like a fascinating place, maybe you could post some pictures and some links to help us?
edit on 28/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

S&F for your first thread, I've not heard of this place. Are these the weird trees you were mentioning? They are bizarre. Why do they grow like this?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

S&F for your first thread, I've not heard of this place. Are these the weird trees you were mentioning? They are bizarre. Why do they grow like this?

Looks like they were all bent over in the same direction when they were young trees. I know fruit growers who do the same thing with apple trees because it makes it easier to pick the fruit.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe
Yes and i also have one posted

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Some researchears say that the trees are influenced by the electromagnetism of that forest and thats why they grow up like that

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Could be deliberate, or maybe the forest was so dense when they were young that they bent to find the light?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Interesting,i didn't knew about that i just know about this forest,maybe it has a connection with the Dragos's report

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Its an intresting place.. There is a area in the middle where there are no growing trees.. maybe under ground there is something hidden ( ufo ? ) something which radiates and casues misformed trees...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

First pic, creepy forest, I like that.

Second pic, how stereotypically fake can you get?

Third pic, probably the moon through a night vision scope with a lens flare to it.

Still, cool story bro.

edit on 28-7-2014 by BabyFarkMcGeeZax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Folks,I see that you are very interested on this subject,i will search over the internet some documentaries about this forest and i will translate it in english if it isn't but i will do that when my PC will be repaired because the laptop i use has some bad problems

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

True that

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Another interesting place for me to check out while in Europe... hehe hope I can find enough time to visit all these strange places... thank god I married a woman that prefers the strange to the tourist traps.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke

Some researchears say that the trees are influenced by the electromagnetism of that forest and thats why they grow up like that

The angle at the base is far too great to have been caused by magnetism. From the initial bend they then gently curve upwards.
That gentle curve is the tree reacting to where the light is coming from, and its the kind of curve we'd expect to see at the base if the original bend had been caused by light or magnetism, but what we see is the evidence of a small tree thats been forcibly bent, almost broken (notice the large bulge!) in its early years.

I have to wonder whether an army may have walked through those woods many years ago. That would account for all the trees being bent in the same direction.

Also notice that not all the trees are bent, that make it even harder to believe magnetism is involved.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That sharp angle and large bulge is clear evidence of it being forcibly bent when very young, the bulge is the trees reaction to the damage caused by being bent.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Don't go to far
hahaha

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ah. Technical difficulties! I understand completely!

The growth of the trees in the area certainly strikes me as strange, and now that I think about it, this is not the first time I have heard of the phenomenon in that forest. I clearly recall having seen images like these in another thread, back a year or two. However, what I was not aware of until today, was that the area concerned has been connected to other strange events and happenings over the years.

One always has to wonder, when many strange things are seen in one place, how the previous connection of the area with odd occurrences affects peoples perceptions. Some times, when you know that the area you are in, is prone to unusual events, you cannot help but look for one.

With regard to the particular UFO photograph you linked to, that, I am afraid, looks rather like a hoax shot to me. There are certain things about the shot, which make me think that it has been altered at some point, and not too well either. Still, the forest appears an eerie one, especially in that foggy shot you posted, and I imagine there must be a great many things to learn about its history.

If you do get to use a functioning computer at some near future point, it might be an idea to do a little research into the deep history of the area, as well as the recent histories. Who knows, the site may turn out to have been bloody strange since medieval times!

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join