It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton backs GMOs to the hilt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The recent headline - US pressures El Salvador to buy Monsanto's GMO seeds was very troubling to many of us, but this is the frosting on the cake:

Hillary professes worry that biotech companies are moving their operations out of the US. The answer? Federal subsidies, of course: “’Maybe there’s a way of getting a representative group of actors at the table’ to discuss how the federal government could help biotechs with ‘insurance against risk,’ she said.” In other words, stay in the US, carry out as much research as you want to, and we’ll knock down lawsuits, pay you for your failures, and support you when you lie and claim your results are positive and pose no risk to human health.

source

A quick search shows this story is viral duckduckgo.com...

Once again big politicians bowing to big corps; Hillary Clinton is despicable!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Please don't Vote for this Vile Woman. No more Clinton's or Bush's, or other Elitists that live in another World that's waging War against Ours.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Funny how the government wants to keep the GMO business here but seems to not care if any other business want to go away. Or should I say they don't care how many SMALL BUSINESS can't afford to operate here because of taxes but give the big business the ability to pay less taxes than anyone.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Make natural food illegal.
Gain Patents on crops.

Control of food = Total control

Job done, an enslaved population.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Them crazies need to stay away from our food, one of the greatest pleasures left in life is food, good thing i live close to a farming comunity, fresh produce and organic meat heaven.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Vile Woman

Truer words cannot be spoken about Hilary.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Please don't Vote for this Vile Woman. No more Clinton's or Bush's, or other Elitists that live in another World that's waging War against Ours.

So you think voting for someone else would make a difference?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

So no politicians? That's going to be a hard one.

If Hillary does get it.....

I quit life.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad
As Hitlary said "At this point what difference does it make". If she didn't care about the death of four Americans, why would she care about people in El Salvador?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

US pressures El Salvador to buy Monsanto's GMO seeds

No wonder they're fleeing that country !!

A whole new meaning to "round-up".

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

[extreme sarcasm]

She is a professional career politician making the big bucks, whats a few pawns.

[/extreme sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So you think voting for someone else would make a difference?
You know, I've wondered about that for a long time. Many ATSers say "They're all the same," but I think history does not support that view which is, in my eyes, morally lazy.

I don't believe you could persuade many people that there is no difference between Romney and Obama. I don't believe it, and I don't think you really believe that they're the same. Now, it may well be that Obama is an amazing exception to the rules, sui generis, but he is different from other presidents and presidential candidates.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

that woman should go and eat her own words

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

that's the thing man....you and i...we both know that nobody gets into the white house anymore, unless THEY want them to...we know our votes don't count, and that what the people think isn't registered, much less taken into account....we know we don't matter....

and deep down, a lot of other people understand this too...but people need to feel like they're doing something, or else what's the point of continuing to live? so they always think if they vote for someone completely different, maybe it'll have some effect....by not willingly giving their vote to people they KNOW are bad, they can feel like they've made a difference...

it's all part of the illusion of choice....an illusion that is necessary to keep the sheep pacified, and in line...
edit on 7-29-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join