It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son Of Hamas Founder Speaks Out About Why He Defected And What Hamas Is Planning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck

That he's a biased source.

a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Biased because he didn't like what he saw?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mythos13
It astounds me to read so many Pro Hamas threads and post on ATS.....

When did the terrorist become the "good" guys?

They didn't. Hamas is definitively the belligerent ... the instigator ... the unreasonable ... the irrational.

Don't feel you have to fault the members ... there's simply a general tendency to root for the underdogs. We're all gonna have to get along once this mess is wrapped up.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

A son of a founder if you read carefully. The headline is deliberately deceptive as in all mainstream media junk.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mythos13

Has anyone suggested all these clowns are funded and controlled by the same small crowd of private financiers with their fiat currency/fractional reserve banking system? If it's being talked about in the mainstream media it must be rubbish. Stop being manipulated into backing one or another side in an arranged fight. Go straight for the criminals running the show.
edit on 30 7 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mythos13

originally posted by: Mythos13
It astounds me to read so many Pro Hamas threads and post on ATS.....

When did the terrorist become the "good" guys?

Since the left adopted them.

If the right steadfastly supports Israel, then the left MUST support their opposite. What would their people think if they agreed with the right??
edit on 30-7-2014 by poncho1982 because: forgot quote

edit on 30-7-2014 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2014 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Stuyvesant

A soft, bland, weak, politically-correct West will be no match for them. Agreed, blinders need to come off. So do the gloves.

Wow.... very nicely expressed!

Totally agree....

Unfortunately many ATSers here are ignorant of this truth!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Let me preface my reply by saying I do not think in a million years this would ever come to fruition but I am throwing it out there to get everyone's take on my idea.

What I think would be the ultimate action in this situation for Israel is for them to call an immediate ceasefire to hostilities... keep their ground forces in Gaza to secure the situation.... and start rebuilding the buildings of Gaza immediately for the people of Palestine.

I bet by now you are thinking "WTF is this guy thinking!?"

This action would do a couple of things for Israel and the people of Palestine.

I do not think that Israel's battle is with the civilian population of Gaza... it is with Hamas.

Hamas' message and their mission statement if you will relies on the pure-unadulterated hatred of Israel and the Zionists. Whether you agree with one side or the other has no effect on this proposal.. unless you are actually PRO-Hamas I guess. Israel perpetuates this belief by military action against civilians... whether you agree with them (ISRAEL) or not, it reflects poorly on them in the global political scene when civilians die...

These actions would completely undermine the propaganda Hamas uses to rile up the Palestinians against Israeli 'occupation'.

This action would be positively received in the media, it would be an amazing gesture of goodwill to the civilian population of Palestine. It would undermine Hamas' message and it could potentially undermine the efforts of many Islamic factions who try to get everyone anti-Israel.

Again, I am not expecting this to happen but I am curious of how ATS'ers think this would affect the relations in the region.

Debate... please

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes, the US has a rich history of funding both sides of a conflict. If the news is going to talk about one side's economy it should talk about the other and it should disclose the countries supplying aid. Without doing so, the media looks like a puppet rather than an information source. That's not a subjective view, that's a societal fact. I think my statement made that quite clear. Your point has nothing to do with my original comments. If your point was to show that Palestine and Israel are the same then I agree and would ask you, why can't Israel respect their basic human rights if they both behave the same way?

The US gives "some" cash to a lot of places that have established militaries, infrastructure and sovereignty. Palestine does not have a military, has substandard, and in some parts sub-human infrastructure, and the sovereignty of the land has been abused for centuries, Israel is just the most recent squatter.

The US's involvement in the area, as I routinely noted, is one of the major issues and using the money of any country's citizens to further a governments military industrial complex is criminal. None of the pro-zionists can answer my questions because they would have to acknowledge the truth: "If the Jews are able to get their land back based off of a supernatural belief, why are other civilizations not allowed the same opportunity?" Based on that thought model, we should give many states in the US back to the Native Americans and return Texas and the entire southwest back to Mexico. If we as Americans support Israel than we are unconsciously admitting that we believe in one supernatural belief but that other supernatural beliefs are not believable. "Hi, I'm Earth, have we met?"

I've taught the history of Islam, Zionism and many subjects involving this area and the views of Islam on this thread are bigoted and completely misrepresenting the ideology. For many many centuries Jewish people were regarded as "Protected Citizens," in Muslim countries, throughout their various empires. The new spat between Muslims and Jews simply has to do with Israel. Once we realize how easy of a problem that is to solve, we will see an opportunity at peace staring us right in the face. At some point in history every faith has been persecuted and because of that, all of them contradict each other and deserve no privilege over the other. Islam is simply being used a motivator to get citizens of these countries to rise up against their oppressors which is the West. There are people who are using Islam to try and inspire large groups of uneducated and in many cases, illiterate people, to fight back against the west. It's literally the same strategy and psychology that was used to get the colonists to rise up against the Crown. Many of these people don't have any choice but to accept an occupation of the West or fight for someone who at least shares the same religion. Religion, more often than not, is used to provide strength to underdog factions in war, through psychology.

What are Jewish people complaining about? Your country squatted on another culture's land and you don't want them to fight back? You just want the land handed to you because you really think, from a completely egocentric and childlike view, that you are "chosen people"? Only people would that view would think they have a right to another person's land without having to fight for it. You limit their ability to live, push them off their land, prevent them from having a defense force and then you get upset that they use guerrilla warfare? Do you think the colonists were moved when the Crown complained about the same thing during the American revolution? The British Crown was upset because the colonists wouldn't fight the way they British military was accustomed too so they tried to shame their strategy. Just google some history and the illusion of Israel quickly becomes unwound, leaving a culture stark naked for the world to see. You don't have to be pro-Hamas to think Israel is wrong, you just have to be pro-human. Adults and not sycophants, realize that if you squat on someone's land you should be ready for them to want to take it back. We learned, in elementary school, that if something doesn't belong to you, and you take it without asking, then it's called stealing. If that concept is too difficult to comprehend than I think we don't need to look much deeper when trying to understanding the current state of the world.

to: Logarock

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck

This is a cancer in the world that can not be negotiated with and threatens us all, imo.

If you understood what you just said you would know how and where to look.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm thinking that the top leaders of Hamas are Israeli intelligence agents and they are leading naïve people to their deaths. Hamas is not trying to protect the Palestinians. They are leading them to death and using that as an excuse to genocide all others. Hamas is a tool of Mossad. I'm convinced of it now.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hamas is a tool of Mossad. I'm convinced of it now.

You should try to unconvince yourself. Hamas is a tool of Islam.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How anyone can trust the looney radical muslims after 9/11 is beyond comprehension.The do the NAZI salute they are so fanatical.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
FYI

page one only = 19 posts = 363 stars given

I guess this is the new normal, huh

I found the (son of Hamas founder) YT link on Steve Quayle...I wonder?

~earlier I gave the same YT link to the 2:27 video in another thread---which made me rethink my own position on Hamas V Israel~
edit on th31140675784730042014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

They do Nazi salutes? What is more savage, doing "salutes," or bombing schools? What is more savage, doing "salutes," or pushing Arab's off their land? What is more savage, doing "salutes," or bombing refugee camps?

Our world seems to be more offended by symbolism than it does actions, which speaks volumes for the electorate of democratic nations. The eyes of the world are witnessing what lengths zionism will go to to in the face of hypocrisy, while still clinging to their "human shield talking points," until most of the world realizes the architecture of Gaza packs everyone in so tightly that collateral damage is unavoidable. Hamas would have to hide in Israel just so there was space between them and the civilians. Israel either needs Hamas to exist or Hamas fighters are tougher than expected because even though Israel has a technological advantage, they can't seem to defeat the will of the people. All of this money American tax payers supposedly are funneling into all of these foreign militaries for what? Armies and militias with far less resources are able to at least defend themselves and inflict some amount of damage and when you have the attention of the world, "winning the war" sometimes is more about survival than how much punishment you inflict.

So for how much "better," Israel portrays itself from Palestine it relies on the US for protection, it relies on the US for funding, and it relies on using guilt and shame to enforce it's existence............"chosen people?"

In the epic words of the Grail Knight, Robert Eddison, "He chose, poorly."

edit on 31-7-2014 by RisingTerra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What is happening in Gaza, no noble man can endorse of. My heart goes with the poor people of Gaza.

But they must know Hamas is no their friend. They are crazy manic like we have 'Taliban' here. Some of it do it for faith and some for money. But in the end they are wrong, no matter what they did it for.

As For Israel., this country is a disgrace to any civilization. By country I meant their political and military leadership. I believe every civilized Jewish can not approve of their acts. The excessive use of force is plain wrong., no matter what.

What really maddens me that there is no other people on earth who can really 'feel' the pain of such use of excessive force than themselves. Certainly you don't build the foundation of your country on top of skulls of the innocent civilians, for it's bound to fall.

Mostly I am considered pro-american here., but I am at loss, to determine, what has made them approve of excessive use of force against civilians (by israel).
edit on 31-7-2014 by LOYAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
He is MOSSAD hence this is propaganda.

This belongs in the dissecting disinformation forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Poacher turned game keeper. I wonder what his price was.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

A soft, bland, weak, politically-correct West will be no match for them. Agreed, blinders need to come off. So do the gloves.

Totally agree....

Precisely. Terrorist regimes like Hamas view diplomacy as a weakness and seek to exploit it to further their agenda.

Hamas needs to be eliminated from the equation for the benefit of both Israelis and the Palestinians in Gaza.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

Terrorist regimes like Hamas view diplomacy as a weakness and seek to exploit it to further their agenda.

That was cute. You said all the right words but they were scrambled. I think you meant:

"Diplomatic regimes are exploiting terrorists like Hamas to further their agenda"

there you go

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

originally posted by: combatmaster

Totally agree....

Precisely. Terrorist regimes like Hamas view diplomacy as a weakness and seek to exploit it to further their agenda.

Hamas needs to be eliminated from the equation for the benefit of both Israelis and the Palestinians in Gaza.

precisely

...and do not bother wasting time with clowns!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join