It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do you like to do on a rainy day?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
Definitely socks, you don't want your ankles freezing.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

LOVE Benny Hill. 2 different types of humor though.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So what do you like to do on a rainy day?

Install Arch Linux on the refrigerator?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
On a rainy day?

soulwaxer
edit on 28-7-2014 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I like to cook. Chop, mix, stir and savor a big pot of something bubbling on the stove.

Don't forget the wine (for sipping as you cook, of course).

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Exercise.

My wife has me running around the yard with an iron pole while she renews life insurance policies.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Exercise.

My wife has me running around the yard with an iron pole while she renews life insurance policies.

How disturbing.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well mostly I like to just snuggle up to my kids on the sofa, but today for one day only the rain had something different in mind for me.

I spent a fair portion of my early morning helping to contain the naturally occuring water feature seeping through the front door, cascading down the stairs to the flats below!

As rainy days go, today has been quite unique.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I always jog when it's raining out, the harder it pours the better. It's funny though, I seem to be able to jog for longer distances than usual in the rain too. I suppose you could say the rain makes me feel more alive in some way.

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. - Bob Marley

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
On a rainy day i like to ...
Open up the windows so i can hear the rain clearly, it gives me a feeling of comfort and childhood

Stay inside in the warmth and open up Youtube to watch lections by Micheal Tellinger, a man who lives in South Africa
and gives theories about how they ancient civilisations used sound to move object and cut into mountains etc.
his theories are based on the knowledge about how they earth has it's on frequences, and his is even showing videos on how you can boil water using the frequence that boiled water has and many other unique thigs ... Look him up

-Splixfire

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

My favourite place to be when it is raining outside, is to be outside!

We had a very sudden, fairly short, VERY heavy shower here at the edge of the Thames Estuary, about two o'clock this afternoon, and the very moment the heavens opened, I dived out of our shop doorway, whipped my hair out of its pony tail, faced the rain, and just let it soak me. That is how I make use of a rainy day.

It does however mean, that my rainy day fund is not really a fund. Its just a towel.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I like to make my kids clean the house on rainy days.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
Please, please tell your wife to write a book on the creative things to do to husbands.

I would so read that on a rainy day.

And HardCorps, you must wear socks. You don't want stinky feet when you catch her.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

On a Rainy Day I'll probably do what I usually do.

Be on ATS Cruising the Threads! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
On rainy day.. i love to run ! Its amazing feeling when rain is pouring down, air full of oxygen and rain cools you down while running.
As a kid i always wanted to just see the show what sky had to offer.. always loved thunder and lightning.. love the rain

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I like to go down to the bar and listen to the geezer talk about how he almost drowned back in 93 when he was trying to save a pair of brown wingtip shoes that got washed off the porch, from floating away in a ditch.

Or when he saw a bear swimming in a drainage channel wearing a stetson cowboy hat.

Or try and get Edna the barmaid to divorce her husband and come live with me in Muleshoe Texas.

or go in the back room and play dominoes with the round headed boy and the Navajo.

or take a walk in the desert and smell heaven.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We don't get rain any more in this part of the world so I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Something has stuffed up the weather. It has gone from 40" per year to virtually nothing. Why?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I like to put smartie tubes on my cats legs, then laugh at it as it walks like a robot.

Just kidding.

I usually try to punch house flies.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Does anyone like to watch the rain especially heavy rain? I should do it more often, but just go back to the PC.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
I like to put smartie tubes on my cats legs, then laugh at it as it walks like a robot.

Just kidding.

I usually try to punch house flies.

Instead of using the spray option, I like to whack them with the can. Ting!

The flys too.
edit on 29-7-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join