It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 more civilians killed as a hospital and a park is hit in Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Came in in the last hour or so;

Link

Israel have said straight away it was Palastinian militants, but I guess we'll know more as it progresses

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So 10 more people had to die because Hamas refused yet another cease fire, the last one being a UN Presidential statement signed off on by all members of the Security Council.

Blame Hamas

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Either Israel is a really bad aim or they are a really good aim. If the people of Gaza fear Israels rockets killing them, they will possibly go against their own militants. Most wars targeted the citizens, not the governments. That is the best way to win a war, get the citizens to be scared of you.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah but I was just thinking, are they even being told about the ceasefires? Take this for example, One of the CBC reporters said there was no sign of a ceasefire from Israel and people still weren't leaving their homes although they had been told it's safe to do so because of frequent strikes, water is turning into a major issue and close to no electricity...I thought hamas would work in factions so maybe 1 or 2 groups weren't told about the ceasefire and shot at them at the wrong time?

I'm not justifying Hamas because they've killed civilians too, and I am only speculating, because that's all you can really do with matters like this..but something does need to be done - in that article Obama says; "Ultimately, any lasting solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict must ensure the disarmament of terrorist groups and the demilitarization of Gaza." Basically saying it's not going to stop until Hamas is extinct...they must realise ISIS are there too?
edit on 28/7/2014 by conz1992 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It is sickening...the justifications..the lies ppl so easily suck up as truth without question...and here..of all places....right in front of your faces and you just wont see it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992
Of course israel denies what they have done.
Just as they had originally denied this but later it is found they have lied once again.
Once can be a mistake, maybe even twice, but this is an every time occasion.
The propaganda machine is on fire!! Run away run away!
The israelis are about to lose their last friend.
I think the US will have to place our dual citizens in concentration camps as we did the Japanese in ww2.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosha
Wow that really is devastating, they're just flattening towns and to think over 100,000 people have been displaced...where have 100,000 people gone in such a compact bit of land? And the 2 boarders are barricaded, so they don't really have a choice on where to hide. The Palastinian people obviously doesn't want to be living in fear of theirs and their families lives, no one should ever be in these circumstances, same for people in Israel but they have bomb shelters to go to, and Iron Dome intercepts a large majority of the bottlerockets hamas use. Hamas is the target, but Israel are still sick f*cks for using air strikes and missles....Boots on the ground would be a much more effective way, at least you'd get the target rather than kids or other innocent civilians. People say civilians are always the cost of a war, but this isn't a war, Gaza or Palastine don't have an army, Hamas is a resistance force, but to the west they govern the Gaza strip, which I found weird because there is a president and a prime minister of the gaza strip, but Hamas do not recognise them as those roles so that's just what happened?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
Came in in the last hour or so;

Link

Israel have said straight away it was Palastinian militants, but I guess we'll know more as it progresses

What sane, self-respecting human being would not be a "militant" living under a brutal occupation by zionazis?

Too many people have been conditioned to think of militant as a pejorative term. I like to think of them as freedom fighters.

Better than waiting like sitting ducks for Israel to open new gas chambers

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Today eight people, including seven children, died following missile fire on a park inside the Shati refugee camp on the edge of Gaza City. Nowhere is safe in Gaza. It's one of the most densely packed places on earth. There is nowhere to hide.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I believe that Hamas is an Israeli creation just like the "kidnapping" of the three Israeli teenagers. I bet the IDF is laughing as they launch rockets at their own iron dome. These are truly sick people who believe non-Israelis are subhuman.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

I thought this about the Syrian and Lybian rebels, until it came about that the west was heavily funding them, even when they were known to be linked to Al-Qaeda.

I just think any sort of resistance force America funds or 'gives aid' will end up using the weapons and equipment against them, especially in the middle east. I've read that Hamas is a resistance force, who dont attack unless they're attacked first, yet in the MSM it's Hamas breaking ceasefires and shooting first, could be propaganda but who really knows

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Or, we could simply follow the law, instead of listening to the court of public opinion. If we followed the law, Israel decision makers are violating what is known as the law of occupation.

Hamas or no Hamas, the actions by Israel since 1948 have been wholly unlawful under international law.

I really do not understand this push and urge to simply eradicate a whole subset of human beings over one favored race, who are just as equally racist. Do you want me to post some pictures of dead children, reminding you good sir, that it could just as easily have been your own kids had you been born a few GPS coordinates differently?

Reminder: Real Racism per the dictionary.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Its a brutal situation out there no doubt, I have been mostly following VICE News on the ground in Gaza and Israel they tend to keep the news raw uncut and get the opinion of the people on the ground. Its definetly a one sided conflict and the slaughter of the civilian people is insane since they are the ones suffering the most in the conflict. The reporter even felt threatened from a drone buzzing by in fear he might be struck and the hotel where he ate lunch at earlier in the day was shelled not long after his team left. Its interesting to see this news series because its very raw.

The latest report video on the ground was from the 21st, feel free to watch the rest of the series

*Warning Graphic scenes do pop up from time to time*

edit on 28-7-2014 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: unfor54k3n

Thanks for the video! I've been trying to find a more balanced source of updates etc. but here is the only place there's a balance lol. Always good to have a mixture of sources, shocking to see what they're not putting in the MSM though...Can't imagine living in that situation, being in Israel or Gaza, but obviously there's a much higher risk of death in Gaza.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah these "innocent" civilians made a choice to not report Hamas building multiple tunnels and building a stockpile of Rockets and grenades over the last several. Poor civilians getting the world they allowed to happen. I have no sympathy. They brought on their own demise. Israel not going to stop until Hamas is gone.

Maybe next time when they see tunnels being dug and rockets being made and or shipped in they should say something to authorities and those authorities should stop it from happening if they don't want to have another round of losing.

If I lived there and saw Hamas building tunnels I would tell Israel so it does not lead to this again. Simple as that. Actually I just would not be living there but that an entire other story.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

But you say that suggesting Hamas are making rockets outside in the open, or as if the tunnels are easily visable. We don't really know the true depths of the concrete tunnels, and how do you know the Palastinian people weren't threatened if they did tell Israeli authorities? Althought I'd expect Israel to at least notice the construction of these tunnels...

No sympathy for over 1000 "innocent" lives? Yeah I'm pretty sure they wanted to die, or was completely okay with how their state was run...That's BS man, these normal Palastinians aren't in Hamas, they clearly don't want conflict but what can you do when your house is flattened and there's no where safe to seek refuge? And as I said above how do you know Hamas didn't threaten the people to stay or to keep quiet

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Of course israel denies what they have done.
Just as they had originally denied this but later it is found they have lied once again.
Once can be a mistake, maybe even twice, but this is an every time occasion.
The propaganda machine is on fire!! Run away run away!
The israelis are about to lose their last friend.
I think the US will have to place our dual citizens in concentration camps as we did the Japanese in ww2.

There is NO mistake about it...

palsolidarity.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don't condone the taking of any innocent life. Just have no sympathy for either side. They get what they tolerate. It's all ludicris.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here is a graphic clip posted on the tube www.youtube.com...

top topics

join