It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IL cop shoots 6-year-old girl’s pet in head as she watches: ‘The dog wasn’t doing anything’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJesusWuang
If you want to see the truth just take the blinders off..if you dont think there is a problem..I dunno what to say. The info is out there.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BayouAlien
a reply to: HandyDandy

When a burglar storms through your house will you call the cops or the local pet shop ?

When?

Manufacturing more issues, whats next?

You know Rottie ?

what does this even mean?

Are you asking if I know about Rotties (rottweilers) or what are asking?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

When a burglar storms through your house will you call the cops or the local pet shop ?

I'd rather have a dog defend me than a Piece of #.....I mean officer.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Oh because I defend a man who lost his job in carrying out his duties to protect the general public....a man who has a wife and kids to support....

I'm part of some secret attack squad ? Please ! Just because someone doesn't agree with you is no reason to start some conspiracy about them.

Its just a dog ! not like a person died. They can get another dog....maybe this time they'll take better care of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Whenever I see these stories, I can't help but wonder what goes on inside the mind of such a heartless killer. Wtf is wrong with these people?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

What is a badge bunny?

And I know that some few cops out there are dirty. But using a few isolated examples out there to say that all police are infected with roid rage is irresponsible.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Humanity72
You speak about this like its an isolated incident..its not, its a trend in LE.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Its just a dog ! not like a person died. They can get another dog....

Couldn't think of a more disgusting thing to say?

link   

Oh because I defend a man who lost his job in carrying out his duties to protect the general public....a man who has a wife and kids to support....

I'm part of some secret attack squad ? Please ! Just because someone doesn't agree with you is no reason to start some conspiracy about them.

Its just a dog ! not like a person died. They can get another dog....maybe this time they'll take better care of it.

That's a yes then I would say.

Thanks.

I only asked but your answer said it clear for me.

link   

originally posted by: HandyDandy

I'd rather have a dog defend me than a Piece of #.....I mean officer.

Thanks, Ice-T. Your contempt for people sworn to protect you is noted.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJesusWuang

people sworn to protect you

Never been to Los Angeles?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJesusWuang
Thanks, Ice-T. Your contempt for people sworn to protect you is noted.

Show me where in their oath that they are sworn to protect me.

I'll do the opposite though.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yes, I just joined this site. I guess because I don't agree with some of what is posted here, that makes me some kind of troll.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BayouAlien
Why do you hate dogs?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bullhorn

Well maybe we have a difference in opinion when it comes to what is more precious. The life of a man vs. that of a viscous dog.

The man here is a public servant sworn to protect the general public. The other is a flea infested killer with no remorse for its actions.

The cop was merely trying to do his job. The dog was growling at him and showing his fangs. What was the cop to do ? was he supposed to just let the dog rip him from limb to limb ? He took action. He put the viscous dog down with a well placed bullet. He was very courageous in his actions and probably saved countless lives by removing this killer from the general public. For this the cop should be honored. Instead he is treated like a criminal. What has happened to this once great country ?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

To play it safe, I suggest that a person be prepared to protect themselves.
Call the cops and you are likely to have them show up to shoot you or your family pets.
At any rate, the cops would probably show up long after the burglar left the premises.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
DigitalJesus is about a few decades behind the times.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The boot lickers are out in force today. Sounds like some of the men in uniform and in this thread need to check there testicular fortitude cause they are about as soft as cotton.

First mailmen, ups drivers, meter readers etc etc deal with dogs even more so than police and none have needed to shoot one. 2nd if im not mistaken no officer has died to any dog recently or ever. A growl should not scare a grown man into submission and make him wet his pants and have to shoot because of a little snarl. Unless a dog charges full force in attack mode and the officer also has a legit reason to be on the property of the owner he has no reason to shoot the animal. Unless that dog is actually attacking someone there is no reason to shoot it. Even then taser or pepper spray will stop the animal. They make spray that stops grizzlies so a damn dog is no problem.

I got bit in the face at 18 by a chow/bull dog mix and needed a plastic sergeant to sew me up. It was a girlfriends dog, i went to pet it and it just snapped at my face. Still even after that Im not agreeing with shooting a dog like in the picture in its own yard because it snarls at you.

I run across dogs on my road runs all the time. Once at night i was running and a 80 lbs boxer came running up on me barking. I turned around as I was about to plant a size 11 in its face till the owner called it off. If i had been running while armed I still wouldn't have shot the dog unless it actually attacked me. If someone looks at me threatening does that give me the right to smack the crap out of them? So a snarl from a dog automatically means you have to shoot the dog? Im not buying that.

Im also not buying cops are shooting these dogs because of fear or lack of training. I see it for the truth. Cops wanna test out there new toys and are tired of shooting paper targets. I think they want live target practice. One incident just occurred in Utah where a cop hopped over a enclosed fence and shot the owners dog! The cop had no right even being on the property. Its gone viral look it up justice for Geist on facebook.

You people claiming ohh you need the cops to protect you are weaklings and i questioned your manhood bros. I know how to use a firearm, im strong and in shape, I can handle myself. The only reason I need a cop is because if I defend myself Ill still possibly get in trouble. You see even ex military im not above the law and have free reign like todays cops have. So you can take that BS and stick it down your bootlicker cotton candy submissive throat as far as im concerned.

The mindset of a small percentage of people that believe cops can do no wrong and always investigating themselves and clearing what they did is getting old.

To the guy above who is pretending this dog was some rabid grizzly roaming the streets you are a troll or seriously delusional.

Does a dog ever need to be put down? damn straight. The dog that was attacking that kid and the cat jumped in I would have ZERO problem with a officer or anyone putting a piece of lead in it!!

But that is a far cry from shooting a dog in its own yard because it snarled or barked at you. So thats apples and oranges my friends.

PS after being in gym numerous years and being around roid users please look at the cops you people are suggesting are using roids. They must be using them and not working out and eating right because most cops I see today look fat or unfit. Most pass the PT then let themselves go. I dont know where all these buffed up cops you guys are talking about exist they sure as hell dont in Durham/Raleigh NC. Every now and then you will see one who is muscular and fit but that is the extreme exception.

edit on 30-7-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BayouAlien

Well, I sure hope you're trolling and that you don't actually believe all this bullsh*t... for your sake

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJesusWuang
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

What is a badge bunny?

For the guys, sooner or later a badge bunny will approach you. Have you never heard of these creatures? Well, there are some females who are attracted to cops. Face it, you may not have movie star looks, but it's the uniform and your authoritative position in life that attracts them. It doesn't matter whether you're married, engaged or committed, you can still be in their sights.
policemag.com

Essentially groupies.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join