It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IL cop shoots 6-year-old girl’s pet in head as she watches: ‘The dog wasn’t doing anything’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
(post by DigitalJesusWuang removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: sweetspot

You have it backwards the servitude is people such as yourself who are brainwashed into believing everything a officer does is right and shouldn't be questioned. Even if something is against your morals you will not speak up against authority because you're brainwashed into thinking they are suppose to be above the law, all of them are heroes who get shot at everyday, they always have your best interest in mind. Delusional thinking at its best.

Nice, resort to personal attacks and putting words in my mouth. I never said all cops are good. I simply said they are not all bad.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

You know, as you think more about it, this cop may very well just be some sort of crooked dog assassin.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity72

It was a schnitzer BTW.

Did you mean Schnitzer BMW?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheIronShadow

You know, as you think more about it, this cop may very well just be some sort of crooked dog assassin.

Totally possible (see, I can actually accept other possibilities than my own), do we know if he had issues with other dogs before this incident...or, he could just be a dog hater, bad experience as a kid, etc.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck

It was a schnitzer BTW.

Did you mean Schnitzer BMW?
LOL schnauzer spell check got me!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweetspot

Totally possible (see, I can actually accept other possibilities than my own), do we know if he had issues with other dogs before this incident...or, he could just be a dog hater, bad experience as a kid, etc.
It really doesn't matter the dog was loose, the owner failed to control it and the officer felt threaten. In my mind he had every right to take the action he deemed appropriate.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I would like some of you to research the killing of the dog Geist in Utah recently, . Where a cop jumped over a secure fence and shot the owner dogs when he wasnt home. What is your take on this? Let me guess.
edit on 30-7-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

He could of just tazed it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I would like some of you to research the killing on the dog Geist in Utah recently, . Where a cop jumped over a secure fence and shot the owner dogs when he wasnt home. What is your take on this? Let me guess.
Do you have a link?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

He could of just tazed it.
Sometimes tazing isn't an option the range of those things is pretty small and dogs move really fast.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Maybe use his club.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I would like some of you to research the killing on the dog Geist in Utah recently, . Where a cop jumped over a secure fence and shot the owner dogs when he wasnt home. What is your take on this? Let me guess.
Ok there was a missing 3 year old child they were looking for and the life of the child is the number one priority.

For all the officer knew the child was trapped in that yard and in danger he had a responsibility to check when the dog attacked he had the right to defend himself.

Tragic but the officer was doing his duty and the number 1 priority was the child.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Weimaraner. A Morman Weimaraner at that, as if Weimaraners aren't crazy enough already.

The officer probably didn't want anymore pamphlets, I dunno.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BayouAlien

originally posted by: FraggleRock

originally posted by: BayouAlien
No...it was a police dog. It took an oath to protect and serve. It was killed in the line of duty by a viscous thug !

Animals can take oaths now? How exactly does that work?

media2.newsnet5.com...

Well there it is ! Ridicule these police dogs all you want but they have earned the respect they deserve. The cops don't just find some random mutt and pin a badge on them and strap a gun to them and let them go about policing. They have to complete a rigorous training before they can join the ranks of the men in blue.

Any dog can receive training equal to and above that of a police k-9 and yet do not receive the same protections. Instead, any dog outside of law enforcement is seen as a threat needing of instant euthanasia. Like this puppy.

Train dogs to fight, go to prison. Train dogs to kill, become a member of law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And I guess you would have been totally fine with every single one of those dogs getting shot and killed.
Maybe that is why that one was aggressive, cause dogs are only aggressive because of their owners. Everything is the owners fault right?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Weimaraner. A Morman Weimaraner at that, as if Weimaraners aren't crazy enough already.

The officer probably didn't want anymore pamphlets, I dunno.
Not to mention that Weimaraners are one of the top known biters a fact this officer was probably well aware of. Again tragic but he has the right to protect his person.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And I guess you would have been totally fine with every single one of those dogs getting shot and killed.
Maybe that is why that one was aggressive, cause dogs are only aggressive because of their owners. Everything is the owners fault right?
No offense but I don't see the how your post corresponds to my comments if you don't mind rephrasing the question would be helpful.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join