It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IL cop shoots 6-year-old girl’s pet in head as she watches: ‘The dog wasn’t doing anything’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SollyParton

Not true. You are sadly mistaken.

Its a mistake to learn to defend yourself and have to rely on others?

Please clarify could you, this sounds insane, I hope you mean something else.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

He is a hero for taking an oath to protect and serve ! WOW ! Talk about ignorant ! Maybe you need to quit attacking me personally and go spend a day walking a beat with a cop. Then you may not be so ignorant to what makes a cop a hero.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SollyParton
The police is my town are very helpful. True American citizens with more guys than any other profession. a reply to: thisguyrighthere

You need to get out more. Not everyone has the sweet cops that patrol your locality.
Go West, visit sunny California. Just look crossways at an LA cop and you will be facedown in the dirt, cuffed and wishing that you hadn't been tasered and beaten.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere

originally posted by: DigitalJesusWuang
a reply to: thisguyrighthere
What is a badge bunny?

For the guys, sooner or later a badge bunny will approach you. Have you never heard of these creatures? Well, there are some females who are attracted to cops. Face it, you may not have movie star looks, but it's the uniform and your authoritative position in life that attracts them. It doesn't matter whether you're married, engaged or committed, you can still be in their sights.
policemag.com
Essentially groupies.

Good gawd, I thought I'd heard everything. Why didn't they include free therapy in the ACA?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I used to bounce at a redneck bar/pool hall in Greenville, NC half the patrons came in coked up. This is a college town in a city of about 90 k. The GPD has no shortage of police. The bar was in the city limits right beside what used to be a shopping mall. There were times I called the cops because there was a fight and people were getting out of hand and we didnt have the staff to properly deal with it.

By the time the cops arrived the trouble makers had already ran off and all the action and fights etc had ceased. By the time the cops get to you its to late, the thug, criminal has already had there way and if you didnt stop them yourselves are long gone.
edit on 30-7-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

hiphopwired.com...

You are correct sir. Teen sentenced for 23 years for killing police dog, but its just a dog right?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

No...it was a police dog. It took an oath to protect and serve. It was killed in the line of duty by a viscous thug !

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ENOUGH. Any further personal posts will be removed and the member post banned.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BayouAlien

No...it was a police dog. It took an oath to protect and serve. It was killed in the line of duty by a viscous thug !

Just like a famliy dog takes a oath to protect its masters .
edit on 30-7-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

(post by skulldigger removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
okay, so I get this story straight. The owner of this dog called the officer to the scene to fetch her dog. Correct? Why was the officer there in the first place? She is still at fault for not having the dog on a leash.

edit on 30-7-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
linky

According to this article the dog has got out multiple times. While I still believe the use of lethal force by the cop to be unjustified, the family carries a large amount of blame for not keeping their dog under control. But if the dog was in the yard and the cop did not have a warrant or reason to believe someone's life was in danger he had no right to shoot the dog, unless it came off property to attack him.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan

a reply to: XTexan

Since when does a cop need a warrant to do his job ? He could have been merely walking his beat. What is with some of you folks so against this hero cop ? He was confronted by a wild vicious dog and he took action to protect himself and the general public. What am I missing ?

Since the Bill of Rights. Perhaps you should read it. This man came onto someone's property and destroyed their property. If he did not have a warrant and he had no reason to believe someone's life was in danger then he is a criminal.
Actually if the Police are called about a nuisance and they determine there is danger they can come onto your property or enter your house at their discretion. For example if your house was on fire they wouldn't need a warrant to pull you out of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Animals can take oaths now? How exactly does that work?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

He is a hero for taking an oath to protect and serve ! WOW ! Talk about ignorant ! Maybe you need to quit attacking me personally and go spend a day walking a beat with a cop. Then you may not be so ignorant to what makes a cop a hero.

Actually that isn't a bad suggestion it would certainly change some of the negative attitudes about our boys in blue.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XTexan

the family carries a large amount of blame for not keeping their dog under control.

Exactly ! Now some hero cop is without a job !

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
I used to bounce at a redneck bar/pool hall in Greenville, NC half the patrons came in coked up. This is a college town in a city of about 90 k. The GPD has no shortage of police. The bar was in the city limits right beside what used to be a shopping mall. There were times I called the cops because there was a fight and people were getting out of hand and we didnt have the staff to properly deal with it.

By the time the cops arrived the trouble makers had already ran off and all the action and fights etc had ceased. By the time the cops get to you its to late, the thug, criminal has already had there way and if you didnt stop them yourselves are long gone.
Sounds like that establishment should have hired off duty police officer to begin with then the troubles would have never started.

We all still have the responsibility to make wise choices and we can neither pass that on to others or have a valid case to complain when we don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join