It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel acknowledges mortar shell hit UN school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I searched and did not find this, I was also unsure of where it fits as it seems to fit many forums, IE Breaking alternative news, breaking political news, World war 3, general conspiracies, 911 conspiracies, Etc.
It appears the UN school was hit by the israelis and not a hamas rocket.
Yahoo news
I'll have to admit I was thrown when the first propaganda came out blaming a hamas rocket for the attack as they NEVER do anything but scorch what they hit.
But even this the israelis are trying to lie away.
It would seem nitwityahoo claims the Palestinians are using things like these to build a PR war by piling up the bodies of innocents and using that against israel.
I say stop giving them ammunition.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh, when Israeli bombs hit something they only blow up terrorists. don't-cha know!

This is how Israel works:
They walk up behind a Palestinian and shoot them in the back of the head.
Then, they start running around screaming that they've been shot and that they've killed a "terrorist".

The world is catching on to how they operate, not just in Israel, either.

I knew the minute that place was bombed that the Israelis done it because they couldn't help themselves. Just like they murdered those kids on the beach. They knew there were innocent women and children at that shelter. It falls in line with what the Israeli government woman who looks like Amanda Knox said. I can't wait to see Satanyahoo and friends arrested for crimes against humanity. I hope we get to see them hanged like they did to Saddam.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Militarily hitting a Hospital or a School is a War Crime. Israel has hit BOTH of these in this campaign.
Good thing there's such an outrage they won't do it again.a reply to: g146541

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck
I would hope you are right, but history shows otherwise.
It is unacceptable for innocents to pay for the crimes of psychopaths.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Using schools and hospitals for military purposes is also a war crime. I do hope justice isn't blind, if justice decides to notice either side here.

UNRWA Strongly Condemns Placement of Rockets in School | UNRWA

UNRWA Condemns Placement of Rockets, for a Second Time, in One of Its Schools | UNRWA

Here is hoping both sides are taken to task on their reckless disregard for anything like international law during this conflict.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

Both sides seem to be doing pretty horrific things, Israel killed a couple of UN employees (UN condemns shelling of UNRWA school, saying it asked IDF for time to evacuate civilians, which was not given) and seemed to have gotten away with it. Neither side will never show remorse or feel guilty of how many lives are taken due to their disagreements and that's the sort of sh*t that's destroying the world

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't understand how or why Christians support these people. They are terrorist and murders.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

I keep seeing the same articles being posted all the time...

Also from the article:

this incident, which is the first of its kind in Gaza

Immediately after discovery, the Agency informed the relevant parties and successfully took all necessary measures for the removal of the objects in order to preserve the safety and security of the school.

top topics

join