It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You scream about dead Palestines? What about the dead in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No, it cannot be ignored. The rocket attacks are not acceptable.

You missed my point.

I am highlighting the fact that we expect more from the "developed" world and its democracies. We don't expect bombardment of the type we have seen in in Gaza.
People are also starting to question these expectations, rightfully so.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What a ridiculous comment.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bagel
We don't expect bombardment of the type we have seen in in Gaza.

Why shouldn't Israel attack the Hamas terrorists and their weapons? So they should just let Hamas attack Israel, and not do anything about it?

if Hamas did not use civilians as human shields there would not be all the casualties - All Hamas terrorists fault. By some people just want to blame Israel!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There will be war as long as there is Israel.

Israel is a focus of religious hatred that has spanned millennia.

Why is there not the same amount of outrage going on elsewhere?

Because it is not religious in nature.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It is kind of like black people using the 'n'- word.
White people aren't allowed to use it... black people can.

Muslims can kill Muslims, hell, they can line them up and cut their heads off with pocketknives.... but Jews aren't allowed to kill Muslims.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Israel is a developed democracy with a thriving culture. Do Israeli leaders and Academics see this as the best solution to the Hamas "problem"?
The killing and destruction on this scale only seeds more hate and animosity. Sure, you will set Hamas back two to three years, but this attack has guaranteed there will be a next generation. Anti Israeli sentiment is at an all time high.

Did the US war in Afghanistan eliminate the Taliban or Al Qaida? No, but it has strengthened their resolve and made the region even more unstable.

This is not about right and wrong, this is about what works.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

The UN can quickly jump up and demand the fighting to stop between Israel and Palestine (calling it a massacre) and make real pushes for force meanwhile around the world the UN does not use that same type of zealous attitude in other war torn countries.

The UN and even The US complains alright. Like they been doing for decades. And still they do nothing. Have you heard the call for a "humanitarian pause" lately? It shows the hypocrisy. Everywhere else demands a Humanitarian Intervention, except Israel it seems.

Don't just look at the most recent thousand deaths. Add up all the deaths in and around Israel since their occupation of Palestine.

Now, be quiet and refocus on the "Peace Process" as they call it.

The peace of the grave…

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: Sublimecraft
I'd absolutely agree with you except the part you say love is hard and hate easy.
I find love extremely easy, the hate is much harder to achieve, this is why the huge propaganda machine runs overtime convincing us to hate someone we don't even know or understand, it also teaches us that some parents really don't care about their children.
We are all the same, except for a few power hungry psychopaths that every time are able to divide us then conquer us.

More toward the OP, why should we just accept any killing on a grand scale at all?
But we have had the massacre in Palestine for a bit longer than the other conflicts.
It also could be argued that all of these other conflicts originate from one little spot in the world via a nasty little regime.

Sure you find loving very easy.....sure you do.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The Palestinians are captive in the worlds largest prison. It would be like the US army taking mortars and tanks into Native American reservations.

Come to think of it may the US has done that. I need to read.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Israel is a developed democracy with a thriving culture. Do Israeli leaders and Academics see this as the best solution to the Hamas "problem"?
The killing and destruction on this scale only seeds more hate and animosity. Sure, you will set Hamas back two to three years, but this attack has guaranteed there will be a next generation. Anti Israeli sentiment is at an all time high.

Well just know that Hamas would not be shamed if Israle let them launch 1000 rockets a day without retaliation and just took it on the chin.

This next generation argument is for the birds. Hitler was a next generation man and ended up destroying his own people after selling them that line of bull. That next generation that was going to fix all the ills done to their forefathers ended up dead on the fields of Europe and took a lot of innocent people with them.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

You just proved my point without realizing it.

Don't worry though, your backward line of thinking will win the day. They will go on killing Palestinians, hoping that a critical mass will be reached where after Hamas will....give up?
Feel stupid just writing that...but you actually believe it, which is all the more worrisome.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
Palestine dead is just over 1,000 - what is the body count in Syria? Why isn't the world screaming their heads off about the atrocities in Syria or Libya or Iraq like they are doing in Palestine?

Syria, Libya and Iraq (for the most part) were/are going through a civil war, meaning they're killing each other as opposed to the genocide being committed in Palestine.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You just proved my point without realizing it.

Don't worry though, your backward line of thinking will win the day. They will go on killing Palestinians, hoping that a critical mass will be reached where after Hamas will....give up?
Feel stupid just writing that...but you actually believe it, which is all the more worrisome.

I could give you examples where folks put down the ax rather than let the hate bleed over to the next generation if you would like.

Its hard to call an organization that pays the family of a suicide bomber thousands of dollars simply an organization that carries over hate from the generation before. Or a culture that would put up with this as doing so from generational bleed over.

Or the effort by Hamas to insure generational hate by placing rockets in public places sure to get civilians killed. What will we call that? Proactive?

Do you see Jewish groups setting off bombs in Germany?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The plan is for a war with the muslims eventually that will destroy the power of both Christianity and Islam......
That war cant happen without seeding all this provocation and hatred.....

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I get where you are coming from regarding a few points, but I don't think anyone here is holding some lives over others.
Every death is a tragedy, and via war it is a crime.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

a reply to: Sublimecraft
I'd absolutely agree with you except the part you say love is hard and hate easy.
I find love extremely easy, the hate is much harder to achieve, this is why the huge propaganda machine runs overtime convincing us to hate someone we don't even know or understand, it also teaches us that some parents really don't care about their children.
We are all the same, except for a few power hungry psychopaths that every time are able to divide us then conquer us.

More toward the OP, why should we just accept any killing on a grand scale at all?
But we have had the massacre in Palestine for a bit longer than the other conflicts.
It also could be argued that all of these other conflicts originate from one little spot in the world via a nasty little regime.

Sure you find loving very easy.....sure you do.

I do not attack you, yet you attack me?
I still wish you well.
As I do the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

This is Israel, an economically and militarily powerful country, attacking a smaller relatively defenseless nation.

Funny how you totally ignore that Hamas terrorists have been firing thousands of rockets at Israel - but the fact that Hamas did that does not fit your agenda!

1 in 2500 rockets managed to kill 1 person.
Those are pretty astounding odds!
Israel could actually win the propaganda war if they just stopped!
Hamas financial backers would also go broke and give up!
The Iron dome manages to down 90 percent or so of the rockets, and those that do slip through NEVER really hit a target.
Like I have said before, "it is like beating up on a handicapped person after you push their wheelchair over"!
The fact that hamas rockets never connect with a target just does not fit your agenda!
edit on 28-7-2014 by g146541 because: foes, does both words, but only one really fits.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Well just know that Hamas would not be shamed if Israle let them launch 1000 rockets a day without retaliation and just took it on the chin.

This next generation argument is for the birds. Hitler was a next generation man and ended up destroying his own people after selling them that line of bull. That next generation that was going to fix all the ills done to their forefathers ended up dead on the fields of Europe and took a lot of innocent people with them.

Funny that you see what hitler did from almost a century ago, but you cannot see in real time that Nitwityahoo is doing the same to israel.
Like I have said many times, defund the mid east and people would have to get along.
No money for weapons, no war.
People will have to get on doing people things like farming and building to live!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You ask..

Do you see Jewish groups setting off bombs in Germany?

Why all of the jew hate?
There are many jews that despise the murder of innocents, remember they are human too and love their children just like any muslim, christian, pagan or whatever.
But if you must have an answer to your question, No I do not see jews setting off bombs.
I do however see Zionists doing much much worse all over the world though.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Funny that you see what hitler did from almost a century ago, but you cannot see in real time that Nitwityahoo is doing the same to israel.
Like I have said many times, defund the mid east and people would have to get along.
No money for weapons, no war.
People will have to get on doing people things like farming and building to live!

Cayuse Crap!
People will ALWAYS find the cash to kill each other......
If they cant find the dough they'll just do it by hand......

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join